❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Look what i found in my recommendation page on youtube !

Look at how comfortable both of them are around each other and Mookda just went in to test the kissing angles!!! Im so looking forward to this

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I have seen, they are very comfortable with each other very much and I am shipping for them to be real couple.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Yes me too, because the story of this lakorn is very hot and I am very excited about this lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
After watching the trailer, I’m not excited about this lakorn. I hope it’s good though.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i want to share with you about clip, the kiss is very hot maybe mookda lips got bruise from that kiss.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Geez, I feel bad for Mookda. All her praeks have forced kissed her at least once lol. I wonder if Mookda is ever like, "sighhh, again?" haha.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome about the clip, I have a feeling that kem and mookda are too comfortable around each other maybe something is going on with them. And she is very daring to do a lot of real kisses with all the different p'k at such a young age.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Your welcome about the clip, I have a feeling that kem and mookda are too comfortable around each other maybe something is going on with them. And she is very daring to do a lot of real kisses with all the different p'k at such a young age.
It would be nice if they did ! I could totally see them together !