❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
http://instagr.am/p/CCpcbmgpdJL/
when I saw those new pics of Kem I kinda thought he was Dingdong Dantes haha. his casual style is really something far from all his characters lol. but have to admit that Kem and Mookda have those similar features/faces which enhance shipping possibility lol.

anw many chances that they will promote So Wayree a lot due to the 2 leads interaction recently with all those supporting thing (Mookda to Kem's new movie and vice versa). I lowkey hope they don't overdo it for marketing purpose lol, seem like SWR will be in the next slot in Aug-Sep.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
when I saw those new pics of Kem I kinda thought he was Dingdong Dantes haha. his casual style is really something far from all his characters lol. but have to admit that Kem and Mookda have those similar features/faces which enhance shipping possibility lol.

anw many chances that they will promote So Wayree a lot due to the 2 leads interaction recently with all those supporting thing (Mookda to Kem's new movie and vice versa). I lowkey hope they don't overdo it for marketing purpose lol, seem like SWR will be in the next slot in Aug-Sep.
He does look like Dingdong Dantes! (for non-Filipino users, he's a Filipino actor, TV host, dancer and a father of two kids) so many good pictures today I hope the lakorn turns out good and there will be a lot of promotional activities!

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

Yeah I kinda see it now he really looks like Dingdong and Mookda kinda gives me Marian's vibe too haha. Fingers crossed to lots of promotions. I hope they will really develop their closeness, not all because of marketing. Because all in all, this is the couple I wanna see pair up a few more times in the future.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Hahah I will do my best.
He basically said "looking above, do you see our future? tagged Mookda Our future will be as old as the leaves, you see right?

:pancarta:
Lol thank you so much you're the best :icon12: so basically he said they'd grow old together in longer sentences lmao why is the everyone flirting:risas3: btw are you Thai or have you learned Thai? I feel like you're very good at it

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol thank you so much you're the best :icon12: so basically he said they'd grow old together in longer sentences lmao why is the everyone flirting:risas3: btw are you Thai or have you learned Thai? I feel like you're very good at it
I think they're flirting for promotions.. hehe but let me low key wish and think that Preaw and Big M are thinking more than that :naughty2: :risas3:hahah nahh I wish I was Thai girl. haha I think I have come to understand Thai more because I watch too many lakorns..... hehe so yeah I guess I learned Thai from lakorns. I used to could only watch english subs but now I can watch it raw with some things I am still not able to understand hahah I can't understand writing so I use google translate and listen to the words. From there, I am able to find out the meaning heheh so don't give me all that credit because Google translate is my best friend too hehehe :celebrate16:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I think they're flirting for promotions.. hehe but let me low key wish and think that Preaw and Big M are thinking more than that :naughty2: :risas3:hahah nahh I wish I was Thai girl. haha I think I have come to understand Thai more because I watch too many lakorns..... hehe so yeah I guess I learned Thai from lakorns. I used to could only watch english subs but now I can watch it raw with some things I am still not able to understand hahah I can't understand writing so I use google translate and listen to the words. From there, I am able to find out the meaning heheh so don't give me all that credit because Google translate is my best friend too hehehe :celebrate16:
Omg that's genius, way to go girl! But are you mistaking this thread for Peek Hong hahaha but it's okay because I feel like the whole world is flirting :risas3: (Yes I hope they're thinking more than that too).
Oh Kem said in an interview that he didn't know how to flirt but well his comment was very close to flirting in my book lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omg that's genius, way to go girl! But are you mistaking this thread for Peek Hong hahaha but it's okay because I feel like the whole world is flirting :risas3: (Yes I hope they're thinking more than that too).
Oh Kem said in an interview that he didn't know how to flirt but well his comment was very close to flirting in my book lol
Hahah I said that because when you wrote why are they flirting lol I thought you meant all the thai couples :risas3:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Anybody else think there's a secret shipper (*cough cough* P'Ning) in the production team and that's why we keep getting a bunch of sweet couple pictures and moments. :celebrate16: Jokes aside...they are really feeding us. Definitely anticipating this pairing.
http://instagr.am/p/CCnyOXOJOwT/ http://instagr.am/p/CCpI3F8JLGK/ love her dimple! :icon12: we don't see it enough http://instagr.am/p/CCoGvkDJujP/ http://instagr.am/p/CCh9U0ThwT_/ http://instagr.am/p/CCesbaPpYCS/
They look very good together.... so how true are the rumours of her and typhoon ?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
They look very good together.... so how true are the rumours of her and typhoon ?
I honestly don't know. But according to her latest interview about it, she said they aren't dating and are good friends. Mookda is a very straightforward person so I believe her. But if they're dating in secret, it's fine. Guess we have to wait for quite some time to know the answer. But right now I'm rooting for Kem and Mookda here. It's very sweet that they take care of each other well in the bts :icon12:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kem and Mookda look pretty cute together. They are only a year a part too. I’m really excited to see this. The storyline sounds good and there will be lots of love scenes. I really like Kem for the newbies at Ch7. Mookda is okay for me. I’ll watch her lakorns if it has a good storyline.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Kem and Mookda look pretty cute together. They are only a year a part too. I’m really excited to see this. The storyline sounds good and there will be lots of love scenes. I really like Kem for the newbies at Ch7. Mookda is okay for me. I’ll watch her lakorns if it has a good storyline.
Samee Kem is my favorite newbie at Ch7. Idk how to describe his charm, I guess he just has the IT factor. I think he's their favorite too because he's not promoted like a newbie at all. It feels as if he's been around longer than he actually is lol.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
not that I know as I was a late adopter of Weir and MBJ. I pursued the lakorn when it started screening.
I've only watched Mookda's lakorn during the quarantine. Honestly, I started watching Mussaya and Maturot Loghan after one another and so I don't remember which came first. Then found Marn Bang Jai was going to air in a week and a half so I got excited about that. But looking for pictures and promos for MBJ was kinda hard to do. So to me it felt like not a lot.
IDK Mookda seems quite busy. She just finished So Wayree filming not too long ago and MBJ finished airing. Now she's beginning filming for her lakorn with Mike and I'm pretty sure she's also currently filming her movie too. Girl always has projects. 2019 she was filming 3 lakorns. I think they kind of overlapping with each other. I also see her with Ploy and Hana more
I'm rooting for her and Kem. And her being a year older isn't such a big deal. Kind of an IN thing to do nowadays. A perfect example (if you know) Rain and Kim Tae Hee

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I've only watched Mookda's lakorn during the quarantine. Honestly, I started watching Mussaya and Maturot Loghan after one another and so I don't remember which came first. Then found Marn Bang Jai was going to air in a week and a half so I got excited about that. But looking for pictures and promos for MBJ was kinda hard to do. So to me it felt like not a lot.

IDK Mookda seems quite busy. She just finished So Wayree filming not too long ago and MBJ finished airing. Now she's beginning filming for her lakorn with Mike and I'm pretty sure she's also currently filming her movie too. Girl always has projects. 2019 she was filming 3 lakorns. I think they kind of overlapping with each other. I also see her with Ploy and Hana more
I'm rooting for her and Kem. And her being a year older isn't such a big deal. Kind of an IN thing to do nowadays. A perfect example (if you know) Rain and Kim Tae Hee
Yeah Mookda is very busy, it's kinda for her to date now. Also I doubt she and Tyfoon match well because they're in different stages of career and idk, their lifestyles and personalities seem different. But if they really have something, it's still fine.
Kem on the other hand experiences the same thing as her, very busy schedule for a newbie. From my observation, he always takes care of her and sometimes he's kinda touchy with her in the bts lol, I don't think I've ever seen him this bold. Being one year apart is perfectly fine, isn't Green older than Thanwa by one year too?

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I honestly don't know. But according to her latest interview about it, she said they aren't dating and are good friends. Mookda is a very straightforward person so I believe her. But if they're dating in secret, it's fine. Guess we have to wait for quite some time to know the answer. But right now I'm rooting for Kem and Mookda here. It's very sweet that they take care of each other well in the bts :icon12:
thanks for sharing the translation of that interview clip! it was the one where she is no. 1 actress on Ch7 or something? Been very curious about the content.