❤️[CH7] Singh Sang Pa (Sawadee Vision): Louis Hesse / Pinkploy Paparwadee

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, I've actually only started watching this lakorn, and on ep. 3, so I can only tell you what I've seen so far. N'ek and p'ek have both experience injustice by the second n'ek's father. Second n'ek's father killed p'ek's parents because he wanted the land that belong to them. Her father also took his sister to be his mistress. N'ek is also in a similar position except that she and her brother were accused of killing her father. I think her stepmom aid in this situation, and thus they lost all of their inheritance including the house.
P'ek comes back to get revenge but his sister doesn't seem like she wants to anymore? N'ek and her brother formed a gang and also wants to get back at second n'ek's father. The second p'ek is just police officer, trying to bring justice to everything. However, he thinks p'ek and n'ek are also bad guys, so he also goes against them. Second n'ek is unaware of the bad things her father has done, and thinks that he's a good person.
This is what I know so far lol, hopefully, it helps. :)
thanks!! this helps a lot!!! so that girl who was always beside the second n'ek is the sister of the p'ek.... i wonder why she doesn't want revenge anymore... and to think the second n'ek and the mistress of her father somewhat got along... normally that doesn't happen....

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched all the episodes or read the synopsis, but I found the synopsis here to be a bit misleading after watching the first few eps, because I don't think p'ek ever joined the bad guys. His father was killed in front of him. His mother also, too and his sister was taken from him. He went to Bangkok to hide and come back to get revenge.
In fact it was mentioned in the novel. P'ek joining bad guys in part 1 of the 5 novel series. Singh Sang Pa is the 5th part of the series. Somehow this fact is never mentioned in lakorn.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
since i think this will never be subbed... can someone please spoil the storyline?? please please....
i want to know the connection of the n'ek, p'ek, and the secondary couple with each other.....
what are they fighting for??
any twists??
Let me copy my own post from another forum. Lol...i'm lazy to type again.

"This lakorn is about Singh (p'ek) who returned home after a long time to take revenge from the rich guy (Por Leang Anunt) who took part in killing his parents and forcing his older sister to be his mistress. On the way home, he met a thief gang lead by Daophrai (n'ek). He found out they both have the same target. N'ek want to take revenge from Por Leang Anunt as well since he joint hand with her step mother killing her dad. She and her brother were accused of killing their own dad so that they can't walk freely in their village but hiding themselves in abandon place in the forest. P'ek then become part of this gang. Somehow one of the gang members loves n'ek and one of p'ek childhood friend loves p'ek. Through out the story, we will see p'ek confessing love to n'ek since the first few episodes but n'ek pushed him away by giving this chance to their childhood friend. P.S. One by one we will see her gang members got killed and it will be only p'ek who is there to console her and take care of her. Yeah something like this.

Oh...That rich guy (Por Leang Anunt) has a daughter who is second female lead of this lakorn. She is paired up with a police man. Curious how these two end up together. "

Falada

sarNie Adult
thanks!! this helps a lot!!! so that girl who was always beside the second n'ek is the sister of the p'ek.... i wonder why she doesn't want revenge anymore... and to think the second n'ek and the mistress of her father somewhat got along... normally that doesn't happen....
As I watch on, it doesn't seem like she doesn't want revenge anymore. She probably just doesn't want the p'ek to get involved. She probably wants to revenge by herself without getting p'ek hurt. But, I still haven't caught up, lol, so I can only answer for what I know.
Por Liang, the second n'ek's father, is pretty strong and has a lot of connections so the sister is very careful. I think for her, it's easier to gain trust and hurt them that way. She's actually helping out by eavesdropping on the bad guys' plans and telling it to the p'ek and friends.

lol honestly watching the series makes me sad because there's so many bad guys and they get away with a lot of things. Lots of innocent people also hurts from this.

Last edited:

Falada

sarNie Adult
I thought this scene was quite cute, along with Cocktail's "Soulmate" song, just super romantic! I don't see too much romance going on, however, it's still a pretty good lakorn. I think it's cool that Singh (Louis) can shoot with his instrument.
Singh: Dao, you're really crazy.
Dao: I am crazy.
Singh: I've never met a woman like you.
Dao: Hey. And so?
Singh: I think we'll get along together.
Dao: What do you mean?
Singh: You already know how I feel.
But then Dao remembers Layom telling her that she also likes Singh, therefore she stops, which is so sad because Singh likes her so much! :love:

And this too!
Honestly, I think I just enjoy listening to Cocktail's song lol.

This scene was so heartbreaking for me. I with Dao :sad6::crybaby2:
Dao: What about Tap?
Singh: He died. Dao.
Dao: What? He died? Why? How many corpses must there be to achieve justice?
Singh: Dao.
Dao: Why? How many more have to die, huh, Singh? How many more have to die? Why?
Singh: It's alright, Dao.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@Falada I got the same feeling as you too. There are just too many bad guys. When n'ek brother died, it was so heartbreaking that she had to sneak in to her brother's funeral and at the same times hiding herself from polices and the bad guys.

And you are right. I love the romance in this lakorn between pranang like you can tell they love each other. It's kinda cute that even when they were escaping the police, the scene was romantic...hahaha

Falada

sarNie Adult
Yes! Honestly, when I watched that episode, it was so sad! It's sad to not be able to send the person you love off, after the death. Those bad guys sure are annoying tho, always on the main leads' tail!
Honestly, I'm glad that Dao expresses her sadness for those deaths, instead of fake being strong. I haven't gotten to that scene but looks nice. I wish that Captain Phali would join Dao and Singh instead of going against them. They all have one goal which is to get justice! However, I'm glad that Orn is getting to know her father's bad deeds. Chen and Eung are so funny! But I saw in a clip that Eung dies?
And then there's Layom. I feel so bad that she had to sacrifice herself to keep Singh safe, but she should know Singh doesn't love her romantically.
Watching this lakorn reminds me of zombies where people will be dying/sacrificing themselves left and right to keep the main leads safe lol!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
It's getting quite intense now. I guessed the bad guys will either go to jail or die all together in the last ep. Hahaha. The leads keep getting shot. And I don't like Lamyong as much but I can't hate her too because she is not a complete evil.

I wished they didn't kill Euong and Preh (n'ek brother). I really like both of them.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
guys can someone please tell me about this "chen" character... i saw some clips on instagram where he was eating street food and when he was in front of orn's camera he immediately looks like filming a "food blogger" type...lol and he's also the one who helped her when some guy snatched her camera... i'm curious coz he seems like a fun character and he became somewhat a bodyguard(?) of orn....

Falada

sarNie Adult
Honestly, Eung & Chen are super cute! I know! I really like n'ek's brother too! I rest assured whenever he's with n'ek.

@thunder143 Chen and Singh are friends. They meet on-set, filming an action movie lol. And then they kind of hit it off and became besties. Singh asked Chen to be a spy for him. They planned out a scheme to insert Chen to be one of Por Liang's people so he can spy for them, that's why he's with second nang'ek. Overall, he's a super chill and funny person! I really like his character.

He also met Eung, and she also helps them out. She's considered to be a "wife" of Seur Tong, one of the bad guys. When Suer Tong found out about her betrayal, he kills her off, right when Chen proposed to her. I was rooting for them!

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, Eung & Chen are super cute! I know! I really like n'ek's brother too! I rest assured whenever he's with n'ek.

@thunder143 Chen and Singh are friends. They meet on-set, filming an action movie lol. And then they kind of hit it off and became besties. Singh asked Chen to be a spy for him. They planned out a scheme to insert Chen to be one of Por Liang's people so he can spy for them, that's why he's with second nang'ek. Overall, he's a super chill and funny person! I really like his character.

He also met Eung, and she also helps them out. She's considered to be a "wife" of Seur Tong, one of the bad guys. When Suer Tong found out about her betrayal, he kills her off, right when Chen proposed to her. I was rooting for them!
i feel so sad for that chen character... considering he's pretty jolly then when he found love, it extinguished before it can even start... T.T what's his ending??

Falada

sarNie Adult
i feel so sad for that chen character... considering he's pretty jolly then when he found love, it extinguished before it can even start... T.T what's his ending??
He lives the rest of his life as a single man lol. He's still happy, the same old him. :)

I don't know what to think of the ending; except that it's okay? Yay for Dao and Singh for their baby!
Overall, I enjoyed this lakorn. It really got me binging fast!

Falada

sarNie Adult
There wasn't much of a hype for the lakorn. Lol I didn't even know until a week ago.
It might still get picked up lol. I'm a bit busy these days and prefer to work only on one project at a time, so we'll see :)

There's so many good lakorns worth watching, but not much ppl want or have the time to put in the work for timing and subbing.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
There wasn't much of a hype for the lakorn. Lol I didn't even know until a week ago.
It might still get picked up lol. I'm a bit busy these days and prefer to work only on one project at a time, so we'll see :)

There's so many good lakorns worth watching, but not much ppl want or have the time to put in the work for timing and subbing.
This lakorn is actually not bad. I enjoy it though I am never a fan of action lakorn. However, this has romance..hahha. Thanks to you for subbing some of the cut scenes. :angel10: