[CH7] Shopping Ping Ruk

mzd2b

Has anyone ever heard of this?

Does any one have this lakorn they can upload....I heard it was a fun lakorn.

Ek just graduate from abroad school. His father own a security guard company. Lately the company have been having some problems. Most of their costumers are canceling their business with them. Ek wants to continue his education but his father wants to know the cause of the problem that his company is having so he made a deal with Ek. Ek’s going to work as a security guard at the company’s last costumer, The Best Mall, and investigate the cause of this whole problem and of course Ek agree. Ek have an old friend in Thailand, James Bond. He and James later team up to work together. Nou Waan is the daughter of owner who the mall, The Best Mall, that Ek is working for. Nou Waan wants to work so she ask her father to allow her to work as a regular employee in the mall to get experiences before she takes her father’s place. Which her father eventually agree.

The first time that Ek and Nou Waan met was the day he had arrive from Boston. Before he went home he went into The Best Mall to doing a little of exploring. He saw Nou Waan while he was on the escalator heading up and Noun Waan was with her nanny going down. Ek was fascinated by her beauty. He later bump into his friend James. James was hire to work at the mall to find a guy who was said to be walking around the mall with a camera in his shopping bag filming under ladies who wear short skirt. James was using some kind of tech device to find that person. It so happen that Nou Waan had wear a skirt that day. The device was telling James when the guy was near by. James told Ek to grab the guy but he got away. Nou Waan was also the victim of the day, she and her nanny were in front the guy. Ek trip and landed on Nou Waan. Becuse of this incident Nou hated Ek. Ek and James solve the problem. But now that Ek and James both have someone who they love in mall. Ek didn’t want to continue his education yet so does James. Khun Pee Lawan works in cosmetics department and she have a crush on Ek. On the other hand Khun Jitsade who is a frequently costumer have a crush on her. But she thinks he’s gay because he always buy cosmetics. By the way he’s rich. Ek told his father that he like this girl at the mall. He father than decided to go and see his soon to be daughter in law. He saw Khun Pee Lawan with Ek so he though she was his love. Thinking he son was blind. Finally Nou Waan had finally understand Ek’s feeling. However her father had forbidden for them to see each other. So he hire Khun Pee Lawan to act as if she was Ek wife......will Nou Waan and Ek get back togather and live a happy life? Watch the larkon!

Credits to May Bantita .Com

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea it is good i watach the whole lakorn may rock she so pretty in that lakorn and her mini skirt so cute

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sunisa said:
when did it come out?i've never seen or heard of it before.
[post="47243"][/post]​
i was like in middle school when it came out :lol: 7th grade or maybe 8th grade don't remember :p i am guessing the year 2002 i think

L

lalalek

Sorry you guys......i though that this movie was stupid........i like May but for some reason i hated Vee......He can't act for crap........

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
may looks cute in this lakorn but for some reason i dont think vee and may are as cute together though....but i havent seen this lakorn either....the title sounds weird and funny!