[Ch7] Seur Sa Ming (Colosium)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. i'm surprised Kwan & Weir again ! lol
Can't wait :)
Wonder what it's gonna be about.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I don't think this true. it just rumor. Cuz Weir having other lakorn with Pinky and Cheer. Talking about Pinky She said going to Bollywood next year but she have a lot new lakorn line up for her next year. oh well.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Has it been comfirmed? I would be surprise to see Weir and Kwan together since her and Pan don't get along. It's that why Weir pulled out of the last lakorn they were suppose to star together? If that's the case than I personally think it's childish that they can't work together just because the girls don't get along.

solin

sarNie Adult
I also find It will be strange to have Kwan and Wier in a lakorn together since Kwan doesn't get along with Pancake lol.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Has it been comfirmed? I would be surprise to see Weir and Kwan together since her and Pan don't get along. It's that why Weir pulled out of the last lakorn they were suppose to star together? If that's the case than I personally think it's childish that they can't work together just because the girls don't get along.
That is childish...whats even more stupid was that it was WIER who pulled out of it..haha..i think Kwan wasn't bothered at all since she didn't refuse the role.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry I prefer she have a lakorn with Oil her and Weir don't have chemistry I think

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i prefer kwan with oil too but if she will have one with weir i won't be surprised. their last lakorn DDH was a success.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^ don't get me wrong they look good together but when they act together they didn't have much chemistry like he has with Pinky and other girls. DDH was a hit cuz the storyline was pretty good and the sweet scenes that why i liked it