[Ch7] Sen Tai Salai Sode (Workpoint)

I

izzy_arief

Noon is so beautiful in her wedding dress!!! But... the dress looks like Aff's dress in Wanida. Both of them suay maak maak!

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG, thanks so much Zowie_lol_Sin for the pics,
Noon is extremely beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
. The teaser is so good and funny, Love the patting butt 's part, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
really waiting for it, btw, love her new hair style, :wub: :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Noon is freaken pretty...I miss her.... and Amy is pretty too...cant wait
to see this...Idk if its just me, but i have never seen her played
in a comedy b4.... or am i wrong? lol...All the drama she plays
is always crying and sad lol... at least this role
is a change for her

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
Noon is freaken pretty...I miss her.... and Amy is pretty too...cant wait
to see this...Idk if its just me, but i have never seen her played
in a comedy b4.... or am i wrong? lol...All the drama she plays
is always crying and sad lol... at least this role
is a change for her

As I knowb Noon ever played in a comedy 2 lakorn, First lakorn " Sed Thee Teen Plao (2001) (Ch 7 2001) with Arnus Rapanich" and "Kularb Neua Mek (Ch 7 2009/2010) with Stephan Santi Visaboonchai & Aum Patcharapa Chaichue"

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks for the fitting pics, they're so beautiful, Noon is gorgeous :heart: :heart: :heart:

First lakorn " Sed Thee Teen Plao (2001) (Ch 7 2001) with Arnus Rapanich" and "Kularb Neua Mek (Ch 7 2009/2010) with Stephan Santi Visaboonchai & Aum Patcharapa Chaichue"
I think KNM is not really funny lakorn though, I cried my heck out of it.

Is STTP Available ? I haven't seen it

I like RR, Paul and Noon made me laughed all time though that one 's more suspense than comedy

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Kularb Nuea Mek is an okay lakorn. But most people were like me--after the teaser came out, everyone expected it to be total drama since it was Aum and Noon after all. But then it started airing and it was all comedy, it really was a let down. But once I let go of what it was 'supposed' to be, it was pretty enjoyable. It wasn't something you have to keep your eyes glued to the screen, but it was interesting enough. It had its moments but it's not something I'd watch a second time.

It does prove that Noon can handle comedy though.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Noon is a great actress, no matter what you give her she does a good job. I hope this isn't her last lakorn like the rumors have said.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Noon is a great actress, no matter what you give her she does a good job. I hope this isn't her last lakorn like the rumors have said.
same here, I hope it 's not like the rumor that she's gonna leave to have baby, I mean, if she does, i'm happy for her, but i hope she 's still consider in the showbiz b/c i love her, she's a real talent with classy and sophisticated look that i adore :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: . and yeah, she can pull off any role :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

fanny

sarNie Adult
since im not a fan of vee and noon, but i might give it a try for kelly and amy. i like romance/comedy lakorn so i am expecting from vee and noon. i want amy and kelly pair up again, but too bad she's with tle.