[CH7] See Mai Karn (Mongkol Kan Lakorn): Aun C/Gift S/Ko V/Mamaew P/Tyfoon T/Libya N/Poom K/Kaewsai

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, both the grandparents in the lakorn, the grandmother especially, are so overbearing and unreasonable. I'm only sticking around for the two brother's and their pairings.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
i
Honestly, both the grandparents in the lakorn, the grandmother especially, are so overbearing and unreasonable. I'm only sticking around for the two brother's and their pairings.
yup, i've been frustrated because of the grandma!!! but now, in the new episodes, i can feel kaew change bit by bit her views about love--starting from seeing how her friend putt love her sister and sarut's moves on her...lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
i

yup, i've been frustrated because of the grandma!!! but now, in the new episodes, i can feel kaew change bit by bit her views about love--starting from seeing how her friend putt love her sister and sarut's moves on her...lol
I know I'm glad Kaew is finally opening her eyes and seeing things for herself. Honestly, I also love the friendship between her and Putt. Like the fact that they both clearly love each other in a totally platonic way is amazing. It is so rare in lakorns and dramas in general.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I didn’t expect to watch this, but it’s pretty good. The ghost scene at the temple got me laughing in tears! I like this version!