[CH7] Se Ra Da Rul

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to thai wiki http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2_%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AE%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%88

This is a remake of Noos Noosaba and Likit lakorn back in the 90's. Rumored plan for 2012.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg for real weir and Mai so happy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: do they already confirm it right. What is the storyline about anyone know. So glad to see them again in lakorn :coverlaf: Damn it make my heart pounding so fast to see this

saobomp

sarNie Adult
really? omg i've been waiting to see if they will ever remake this lakorn. gosh not sure if i can see any guy other than likit in here? that man has that cheesy smile and can have the serious look.

it's such a romantic lakorn. i love it. i'm excited.

storyline:

p'ek country wanted to become a state of their own but the nearby country wants to control so they can have more authority to plant opum and sell. p'ek is a warrior that will help save that country. n'ek is the daughter of a thai embassador in that one country. p'ek capture n'ek to try to get n'ek dad to do what he can to help with their country. n'ek thought p'ek was evil bc she read a book about how cruel p'ek was. she later finds that he wasnt like that at all. she slowly fall in love with him. p'ek felled in love with her when he saw her picture. he's a one hearted guy.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
look dis lakorn...the main reason he capture her was because he fell in love wid her thur her pix.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I heard there are some way romantic lines in this lakorn. I would watch the remake for sure. Thanks for the news, Cupid.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww better be true or else imma be on a killing mode.........HAHAHAHA......MY ALL TIME FAV........Weir and Mai :dance1: they better not change it.....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
OMG I've been waiting for a remake of this forever although I loved loved Likit in here. It wasn't a typical kidnapping lakorn cause he was pretty sweet to her and not cruel. And yeah he did crush on Panmai from her pictures. I just hope CH. 7 won't eff it up.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This was a good lakon and the theme song was nice too. What was funny was I thought Likit looked really funny in a suit VS his warrior costume.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan is also in here too. I saw it at her Thai wiki page. She also link to this lakorn so don't know who is really the n'ke.....I check Weir wiki page and he not link to this lakorn :scratchhead2:

link:
http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%B5_%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope it is Weir and Mai as a main couple. I've been waiting for this lakorn to remake. It was a good lakorn. Weir and Mai reunion, yeah.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kwan is also in here too. I saw it at her Thai wiki page. She also link to this lakorn so don't know who is really the n'ke.....I check Weir wiki page and he not link to this lakorn :scratchhead2:

link:
http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%B5_%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C
I'll put her name up too.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
look dis lakorn...the main reason he capture her was because he fell in love wid her thur her pix.

that's the main reason why he capture and next was to get her dad's help. just an excuse to see her and keep her to himself hehe.

p'ek made it clear that punmai was all he wanted and no girl can take his place. everyone respected him. n'ek was the one listening to the princess. she would be consider the n'rai bc she wanted nakim to wedd her. it was so romantic. i cant wait gosh!

lol, yes the suit at the end was kinda big on him? he did look better in the common clothing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
really? omg i've been waiting to see if they will ever remake this lakorn. gosh not sure if i can see any guy other than likit in here? that man has that cheesy smile and can have the serious look.

it's such a romantic lakorn. i love it. i'm excited.

storyline:

p'ek country wanted to become a state of their own but the nearby country wants to control so they can have more authority to plant opum and sell. p'ek is a warrior that will help save that country. n'ek is the daughter of a thai embassador in that one country. p'ek capture n'ek to try to get n'ek dad to do what he can to help with their country. n'ek thought p'ek was evil bc she read a book about how cruel p'ek was. she later finds that he wasnt like that at all. she slowly fall in love with him. p'ek felled in love with her when he saw her picture. he's a one hearted guy.
Haha a bit similar to DDHT minus all the royalty stuff. I just hope the wardrobe and style be better. I would hate to see Kwan play second to Mai.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Haha a bit similar to DDHT minus all the royalty stuff. I just hope the wardrobe and style be better. I would hate to see Kwan play second to Mai.
in a way but it's way better than DDHT hehe. my opinion. i rewatch Seradaran often.

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
both kwan and mai wiki write they role are พันไมล์ is the same role. that's mean if this lakorn is true only one of them will be in here.. i'm not really beleive wiki, is unrealiable source.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Kwan get the role. I think Mai need a lot of improvement on her acting but she are so photo photogenic.