[CH7] Sarp Dok Sroi (Pordeecam) : New Wongsakorn / Now Tisanart

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Now is soo beautiful with boran clothes. Can't belive that she's the one that I'd watched her in a movie (love julinsee) once time ago. She grow up so good.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
NOW IS BEAUTIFUL <3 I haven't watched any of NewNow's previous works together but will be watching this one for sure.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I really do adore this couple. It warms my heart when i see a picture of them together lol. So would you call me their koojin fan?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I think I am that lol. New got himself a diamond after dating (um mai pood dee gwa lol), so I hope he takes care of her.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Now dating him will not prevent her from growing at her craft cause of constant pairing with him... New had his time to shine and he remained mediocre

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Does new have a liner tattoo on his eyes or is it drawn? Because he sports it like it's a permanent fixture...just utterly disturbing. Now is pretty but man, I would hate to date a guy and have to look at him with eyeliners all day.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She is paired up decently...new and Micheal she paired up more than 1x...........she has an upcoming lakorn w/Aom and Porche

Life003

sarNie Egg
I'm liking the Lakorn so far. This is my first Lakorn of Nao and she's so pretty! I'm also excited Mac is in more lakorn! I love him from Ban Lang Hong with Michael and Baifern:)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Does new have a liner tattoo on his eyes or is it drawn? Because he sports it like it's a permanent fixture...just utterly disturbing. Now is pretty but man, I would hate to date a guy and have to look at him with eyeliners all day.
Loll, it's fashionable in Kdrama.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Lol its beyond me how New is still a praek. He's even worse than Mameaw who has only been in one other lakorn and sitcom prior to this one. She's freakin adorable and acts quite well for a newbie. I love how she's playing sisters with Now because when I first watched her in Payasok, I thought she was like a mini version of Now. They both have that natural cuteness to them without being aeb-baew and off screen, they have very similar personalities. Not to mention they're both beautiful when they Ram Thai. I look forward to seeing her grow up even more when she looses the baby fat and matures into a woman. There's not much I have to say about Now. Words can't explain just how beautiful and graceful she really is. These two are the real gems of Channel 7.