❤️[CH7] Sapai Import (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya/Min Pechaya

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Mik is skinny than before but his still doesn't have six pack like weir or Mike. He is good looking guy but I can not call him handsome or hot like i feel about kem or Mike.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mik is skinny than before but his still doesn't have six pack like weir or Mike. He is good looking guy but I can not call him handsome or hot like i feel about kem or Mike.
I strictly mean the face.

Kem is a cutie and has charisma

I can't think of a pk that wow (damn he's hot) me RN...k drama I like hyun B from crash landing.....he's so manly and handsome. How visual is....swoon

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is still not done yet? Lol

I lost interest

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gosh this lakorn is painful. By episode 13 it seriously should have ended, the plot kept moving around in circles. The first couple of episodes were fun but when the leads get along and start revealing their feelings too fast, the lakorn has no place to go. The first episode moved too fast too, they already had a wedding and the n'ek was already working on the farm. So after moving so fast, the middle didn't move at all and it felt like eternity just to get to the actual ending. They seriously had to throw in a random musical number in the end?

Mik and Min had some chemistry but it wasn't anything great. I think if the pairing had really good chemistry, I would have been less annoyed. The whole Don and Lisa not getting to sleep together throughout the lakorn got old really fast. Don being horny and wanting to sleep with Lisa was cute for the first two times but seeing it over and over without anything new happening really started to irritate me. Also, the n'ek not wanting to consummate the marriage throughout the lakorn really made no sense, there was literally no reason for her to hold out after they were already lovey dovey together, they probably did this for the sake of unnecessary suspense. I also got tired of the characters constantly having fantasies. I was getting uncomfortable with the n'ek and p'ek constantly dreaming about sex. This lakorn and the sex was a bit much. The mom and Rin getting involved in Don and Lisa's sex life is creepy. Do parents seriously get this involved in the intricacies of their kids' sex life? And do siblings get involved? I would be disgusted. Even up to the very last episode, the actual act of them finally getting it on was so drawn out, like really, did they really need to add that she got her period? Did they think this is funny? I'm not amused, I'm annoyed. This lakorn stopped being funny by episode 5.

Min's acting was pretty good here though, her acting is a lot more alive here and in Song Naree rather than it was in Nang Thip and Koo Rot Zaap.

Things started to pick up when they revealed what Sia Wichai's plans were and why he wanted the farm. They should have revealed this a lot earlier rather than in the last couple of episodes. The same with Rin and Mor's plot line. They revealed Rin's crush on Mor in the middle of the lakorn, it was very abrupt and it would have made more sense if they hinted this in the first couple of episodes so it wouldn't look so thrown in. After Lisa and Don were all happy together and in love, I was a lot more invested in Rin and Mor's love story but it went super fast. I like a good slow burn romance whether it is in my shows or in books, if characters are together and happy too fast, what is there left to root for?

This lakorn could have worked better if they stretched the love story out throughout the lakorn. This is the problem with a lot of Pordeecom's lakorns that I've noticed. They throw their characters together too fast and don't give them enough tension. Pin Anong is a perfect example of a long lakorn with substance and a well developed romance. Pin Anong was a 20+ episode lakorn but it didn't feel long because each episode had a purpose. The Khun Yai and Pin were lovey dovey a lot but they also went through a lot of tension and development in order to finally get together. Most of the episodes in this lakorn was rubbish and had no point. Not a good note for Pordeecom to end on but the Thai audience seemed to really like this which may have played a part in it being so long. Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter is the better rom com.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
@Cupid Candy I saw two episodes but can’t get into it. Just wondering, do you watch lakorns dubbed or sub?
I mostly watch dubbed with my parents and grandma because my mom and grandma don't understand thai but if I am impatient or if the lakorn is old and I can't find the dubbed version, I watch in raw Thai (then I translate for my mom and grandma). I learned Thai about 10 years ago and I'm pretty fluent now so I don't need any sub titles. Personally if I'm watching alone I'd rather watch in Thai.

I don't blame you for not getting into this lakorn, it's not very good. It feels like a fan service lakorn with no actual substance.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I mostly watch dubbed with my parents and grandma because my mom and grandma don't understand thai but if I am impatient or if the lakorn is old and I can't find the dubbed version, I watch in raw Thai (then I translate for my mom and grandma). I learned Thai about 10 years ago and I'm pretty fluent now so I don't need any sub titles. Personally if I'm watching alone I'd rather watch in Thai.

I don't blame you for not getting into this lakorn, it's not very good. It feels like a fan service lakorn with no actual substance.
Cool, wish I took the time to learn Thai so I don’t have to rely on subs. Now, I’m not into lakorns like I used to and I can always wait until it gets dubbed. Do you watch these lakorn entirely or you fast forward some? I fast forward a lot and could hardly sit through lakorns. Your reviews are great, I reading it. Thanks!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cool, wish I took the time to learn Thai so I don’t have to rely on subs. Now, I’m not into lakorns like I used to and I can always wait until it gets dubbed. Do you watch these lakorn entirely or you fast forward some? I fast forward a lot and could hardly sit through lakorns. Your reviews are great, I reading it. Thanks!
My family watches things in full, so I picked up the habit. I'm unable to bring myself to fast forward things, even with American tv shows I have to sit there and watch it in full and in order LOL.

Thanks for reading, glad to know people enjoy reading my reviews!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally watched this lakorn. It was okay but felt like it kinda dragged. The villains always got away even until the end. When Sia cam back in the last episode, I’m like wth. His character could of ended before that.

Anyways, I’ve never seen a lakorn where there were so many sexual thoughts. Min and Mik had lots of kisses too. I liked that their relationship was strong and they barely ever argued though. I prefer that more than nek and pek always having misunderstandings.

The evil girl was just plain crazy. The grandma gave her too many chances and that was kinda annoying to me. She really needed to be on meds cause she was outta control. I do like that she really couldn’t ever defeat nek though. I will say I definitely enjoyed nek’s character. She didn’t take anything and would always fight for herself.

Overall, not terrible but kinda all over the place towards the ending episodes. I probably wouldn’t watch again but it was funny and decent to watch. I think this could of been over at 15 or even 14 to be honest. I think Pordeecom did a lot better with Poo Bao Indy. I definitely enjoyed that more.