[Ch7] Sanaeha Maya (Gao Neung See Entertainment): Ann Sirium/Sammy Cowell/Kelly Thanapat

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The love scenes between Sammy and Kelly is just awful. The part where he was drunk and all over Sammy and then the camera zoomed in on his face. Never go full blown when Kelly's face is around.
Oh my Goodness how did you manage to watch that ? :-o

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why they had Sammy pair up with Kelly back to back. Why is Kelly still getting p'ek roles? I'm going to have to endure it for Sammy and Ann. I hope to see more scenes with Bank and Toon.
Man is almost 50 but can't let go and be reasonable. That man keep using his connections in ch7 to get roles with actresses he does not match (he was horrible with Jakjan as well)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh my Goodness how did you manage to watch that ? :-o
I stumbled upon it....And then all of a sudden he was on top of her or beside her. I was so distracted how close the camera was to his face even Sammy could not get my attention lol. He has a big face to begin with but when it is closer to the camera boy was it so not attractive. To act like you are attracted to him, takes some skill.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I stumbled upon it....And then all of a sudden he was on top of her or beside her. I was so distracted how close the camera was to his face even Sammy could not get my attention lol. He has a big face to begin with but when it is closer to the camera boy was it so not attractive. To act like you are attracted to him, takes some skill.
:risas3::risas3: gotta like the last sentence. You need great skill for acting in lurve with the botox.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I do to.... but I'm a romantic.....I don't want Sammy to win kelly hahaha

Bank nk is ok...but I didn't like certain scenes.... the guy carrying her at the beach

Like... she don't know you. ...i was looking for more of a fight from her... to bitch them out a little...she slap his gf back... wish they had her push the bro away when he touched her and tell the bratty sis off

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh this doesn't look that great but I really want to watch Ann's comeback so I might just force myself to watch for her.