[Ch7] Sanaeha Maya (Gao Neung See Entertainment): Ann Sirium/Sammy Cowell/Kelly Thanapat

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kelly have way too many options with his girls to settle down. He'll date one until he thinks they reach their prime and trade in for a younger one.

Sammy, will get more experienced and it's probably based on the ex and  n'ek anyway...pra'ek just happened to be in the way lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I beg to differ. Koy123, we definitely have different preferences. First Weir, now Kelly. Lol. Kelly is no where near better looking than Poh, Vee, or Chakrit in my opinion. Heck, I'll take Poh over him.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's fine though because we don't have fan wars. We just acknowledge what each other like and move on. Why can't others be like us? Lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Because we're cool like that. Hahha. Idk, maybe we're not too obsessed with our favorites. Well, I'm not. I grew up watching Thai lakorns almost my whole life so I hardly get hung up on actors or lakorns much.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I had my phase where I was obsessed with them but social media wasn't popular during the time. I think I'd spend more time stalking them than arguing with others. Lol.

I think I'll tune into this for Sammy and Ann. I'll skip all of Kelly' s scenes. She has had some luck with her p'eks. All 5 of her lakorns as n'ek are with different p'eks.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh why can't Ann come back in another lakorn! But watch me eat my words and tune in then enjoy it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Mahalo said:
Kelly's like Poh. Go play a villain or a parent already. 

LMAO.  I actually like Poh, so I can watch him.  He's still a p'ek to me.. maybe that's why I don't mind 555.  I'm fine w/Kelly acting.. I just don't like his lovelife ever since he and Bee broke up.  He's been dating younger peeps... which I don't mind.. but when they're that way much younger than you where they can be your kid.. I don't know... I don't know... :facepalm:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Watching Kelly in Ruk Nid Nid Kid Tow Rai right now and I'm not feeling him even though I remember liking the lakorn when I was younger. He just looks like a perv. Doesn't help that he's playing a player. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'm ok w/Kelly as an actor...I dunno/don't follow his personal life...but it seems p'k is the backburner like the lakorn w/new

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm okay with Kelly as an actor but not so much his love life. I don't really focus on that anyway since the girls are the ones dating him. 555

I'm not a huge fan of this kind of plot but I bet we're all going to be in here venting about how much we hate it. 555

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
We all love the aggravating plots because they keep us on our toes.

I'm the kind that will hate a lakorn so much I have to see how it ends.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sammy and Kwan has been asked to play in E Pring Khon Rerng Meuang. I thinks it's another cheewit lakorn that's raeng. I like that Sammy takes on challenging roles but please no more cheewit roles! Same with Kwan. 

From KCL:     @ ส่วนละครเรื่อง “อีพริ้ง คนเริงเมือง” เห็นว่ามี 2 นางเอกที่ถูกทาบไว้ คือ “ขวัญ” อุษามณี กับ “แซมมี่” ดลลชา แต่จะลงตัวที่ใครอดใจอีกนี้ดส์