[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

Mary lyn

sarNie Egg
Omg! The last 45 minutes or so was amazing. I’m so glad they showed more sweet scenes.

Weir and Thisa are sooo adorable. And man, all those real kisses!!!!! I’m so glad that Thai lakorns are incorporating real kisses now lol

Phew. I can’t get over the way he kisses her. :love:
I want to watch it also. Too bad english sub is not out yet. Gonna wait

Mary lyn

sarNie Egg
Yall the kisses! Omg wish they didn't do angle...bc it look like Weir was kissing good☺

So glad that she kissed him back. Yes take initiative. About to make Manpu a sibling.

Knew that the only ending Paramet could've had was to be killed off. With his dirty ways, he deserved it. He was just desperate slime.
Weir doesn’t like using angle of camera i read his interview in google.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult

What lakorn is this one about?

Weir and Thisa fits their manly and high so vibes. Weir, as hot as he is, I think I'd like to see him in a lakorn not having him be involved with fighting and violence for once. Since it's been awhile for me. He fits these macho type roles so well, but there's not much diversity in ther roles he plays lately. Always the manly and playful protector.

Like I want him in a full on romcom in modern day but maybe have him be "cinderella" type leading man who's poor and hardworking but meets rich beautiful high so girl who turns his life around. OR a life themed drama that kind of have family/ friendships themes like kdramas without the drama and you can relate to bc of the life lessons it gives out.

Or if he really needs to stay macho...I want him in a boran style lakorn, with him being a poor man who becomes a great warrior for the country with a beautiful yet tragic love story.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Same here. I seen one fan made pix for them to be the next Sera Daran couple and wow they do fit that characters. I sure hope so if channel 7 remakes it.
Me too. Oh if so, I will be more than happy. Weir will surely fit it very well.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
What lakorn is this one about?

Weir and Thisa fits their manly and high so vibes. Weir, as hot as he is, I think I'd like to see him in a lakorn not having him be involved with fighting and violence for once. Since it's been awhile for me. He fits these macho type roles so well, but there's not much diversity in ther roles he plays lately. Always the manly and playful protector.

Like I want him in a full on romcom in modern day but maybe have him be "cinderella" type leading man who's poor and hardworking but meets rich beautiful high so girl who turns his life around. OR a life themed drama that kind of have family/ friendships themes like kdramas without the drama and you can relate to bc of the life lessons it gives out.

Or if he really needs to stay macho...I want him in a boran style lakorn, with him being a poor man who becomes a great warrior for the country with a beautiful yet tragic love story.
It's a classic love/war story about p'ek country trying to be their own country. He's the chief in command. Their country needed help from Thailand and the only way to do is to get help was to capture the thai embassador's daughter. n'ek father was at the embassy where the country that is trying to take over p'ek country. He felled in love with her when he saw her picture. he's so in love with her. n'ek was scared at first but then she got to the see the way of life there and what they were fighting for. she started to fall in love with him etc...

some fighting scenes, war but when they were together my heart melts b/c it was always so sweet. he never got mad at her no matter what she said about him. His comrades were so faithful and good to him.

I love this lakorn. I often rewatch on youtube hehe.

I think channel 3 is going to remake it? gosh, i wish it was channel 7 so Weir/Thisa can be the pr'nangs :))))

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It's a classic love/war story about p'ek country trying to be their own country. He's the chief in command. Their country needed help from Thailand and the only way to do is to get help was to capture the thai embassador's daughter. n'ek father was at the embassy where the country that is trying to take over p'ek country. He felled in love with her when he saw her picture. he's so in love with her. n'ek was scared at first but then she got to the see the way of life there and what they were fighting for. she started to fall in love with him etc...

some fighting scenes, war but when they were together my heart melts b/c it was always so sweet. he never got mad at her no matter what she said about him. His comrades were so faithful and good to him.

I love this lakorn. I often rewatch on youtube hehe.

I think channel 3 is going to remake it? gosh, i wish it was channel 7 so Weir/Thisa can be the pr'nangs :))))
I love this drama a lot. I've watched it several times awhile back and always has hoped that TV7 will remake it soon or later..... But, wait....are you sure that TV3 will remake it? Hum....my dream of seeing Weir in it is gone now. :(

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I love this drama a lot. I've watched it several times awhile back and always has hoped that TV7 will remake it soon or later..... But, wait....are you sure that TV3 will remake it? Hum....my dream of seeing Weir in it is gone now. :(
I seen a thread on it with channel 3 link to it. if u scroll down on upcoming lakorns you'll see a thread created. Lots of talk about who they want to star and lil disagreements too. The last mentioned was Great or bomb hehe. Great would be better than bomb. bomb not up to par sorry, especially to play likit's role. it's a big no no! Great might can pass since he's tall dark and have that smiles. Unsure about the eye part b/c Likit did a lot of that...

If channel 7 yes, Weir for sure hehe...