[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yall the kisses! Omg wish they didn't do angle...bc it look like Weir was kissing good☺

So glad that she kissed him back. Yes take initiative. About to make Manpu a sibling.

Knew that the only ending Paramet could've had was to be killed off. With his dirty ways, he deserved it. He was just desperate slime.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! The last 45 minutes or so was amazing. I’m so glad they showed more sweet scenes.

Weir and Thisa are sooo adorable. And man, all those real kisses!!!!! I’m so glad that Thai lakorns are incorporating real kisses now lol

Phew. I can’t get over the way he kisses her. :love:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gonna binge watch this after it ends! Hehe .
Gonna see what all that WeirThissa better than WeirBella is about. Haha.

#weirminforlife

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
#weirminforlife
Ugh! You are always against me! #antiWeirMin :p

But yeah just skip to the last episode lol cus that's where all the sweet scenes are. The caused of the all out war lol. Full on kisses girl but they pan out or angled it:confused:. Don't know why because they were real kisses! :mad:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Gonna binge watch this after it ends! Hehe .
Gonna see what all that WeirThissa better than WeirBella is about. Haha.

#weirminforlife
I think it’s because they’re not a real couple that makes it more exciting. The love between the pranangs in this lakorn is a “mature” love. They both have been married and the nangek has a son, one she actually gave birth too. They’re not “innocent” and I like that about them.

Minus all the stupid misunderstandings it’s the way Naboon loves ‘Khun Nai’, the length he will go to rescue her. It’s just so manly lol. And I’ve said it before, Thisa has this sophisticated sexy look that pairs well with Weir. It’s refreshing.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think it’s because they’re not a real couple that makes it more exciting. The love between the pranangs in this lakorn is a “mature” love. They both have been married and the nangek has a son, one she actually gave birth too. They’re not “innocent” and I like that about them.

Minus all the stupid misunderstandings it’s the way Naboon loves ‘Khun Nai’, the length he will go to rescue her. It’s just so manly lol. And I’ve said it before, Thisa has this sophisticated sexy look that pairs well with Weir. It’s refreshing.
Yes I agree with everything you said. You can really see how well their pairing was in the last episode. Wan seemed so relaxed and Thissa played those scenes well. Their chemistry was a lot stronger after they got married. I really love the way they looked at each other in those scenes. I definitely want reunions.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
All these kisses

Them being free to be with each other is soo good. Lol and bro bestie life. His best friend helping him get time alone lmfao

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Just have a chance watching this up to ep 4, and I've found myself enjoy it so far. Weir is so handsome in here.