[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes I agree that her face look different and so plastic. So ugly
Her dark lip sticks bothers me. I guess she's one that doesn't look right with them on.

@phatman: yes, it's getting pretty good now. I think more action/drama will start b/c Naboon's ex wife just returned back.

I don't remember this in any of the versions.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think the general plot is the same.

But this version differs a bit.

I thought I was the only one bothered by her lipstick! Lol I think she's pretty but they're trying to make her look too n'rai like which only makes her lips look weird.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I think the general plot is the same.

But this version differs a bit.

I thought I was the only one bothered by her lipstick! Lol I think she's pretty but they're trying to make her look too n'rai like which only makes her lips look weird.
Right, the plot is the same with minor changes to people added to come protect her. Last version only had the main right hand of Naboon, Sorn (he wasn't married but got with Rot) and the young girl to come help. It's different from the 1st version slightly too.

Well, hoping Friday comes soon hehe. I can't to see how his ex will take part in this since the other two versions she wasn't in the picture at all. I've seen the first version on youtube the other day. Some episodes are missing.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I was just thinking about how this lakorn has p'ek sister name nong like in buang hong (kim/jj) and she is running the resort/hotel for him while he's at the island. He's doing the bird nest business but Nai Singh is doing something else. I think that Khoun nong is first cousin not his actual sister? I could have heard that wrong.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was just thinking about how this lakorn has p'ek sister name nong like in buang hong (kim/jj) and she is running the resort/hotel for him while he's at the island. He's doing the bird nest business but Nai Singh is doing something else. I think that Khoun nong is first cousin not his actual sister? I could have heard that wrong.
He said she's his real sister :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I haven't been watching this but I will catch up again soon! I'm glad this is doing well! woot woot! I read somewhere Weir isn't as shirtless anymore? Bummer, haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Wooow, how did I not watch this for almost 2 weeks? The moment Weir showed up, my mood just instantly became brighter, lolol. Boon and Wan are so cute. oh gosh. When she looked out the car window and there he was, driving next to her... ;-; too adorable man. Wan is literally so protected, it's so........ cute.

& anyone find Boon's right hand man very handsome? He is such a good looking man!

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I think Weir is aging pretty good? Still a nice bod! ;) Thisa is not your typical pretty n’ek either but I’m ok with her. She’s tall so she looks big next to a lot of p’eks!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thissa is very quiet. She's not overly social or flashy. She too hasn't aged as much, i feel thst she looked slmost the same today and 6-7years ago, maybe because she doesn't have that cutesy type of look. She always looked mature but like a steady mature.

P

PrincessKarina

Thissa is very quiet. She's not overly social or flashy. She too hasn't aged as much, i feel thst she looked slmost the same today and 6-7years ago, maybe because she doesn't have that cutesy type of look. She always looked mature but like a steady mature.
She was very mature looking when she debuted. I remember thinking she looked too old and big for Mario in Autumn Destiny! Lol. I agree she hasn’t age too much either. Her mature looks stays with her! Impressive. :thumbup: