[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thissa hasn't been promoted as much as the others and she's been with them for like 10 years. Also she's been in crappy lakorns so there a not much coaching there. Even if her acting isn't up to par, I still love her tremendously because she has really good personality. Never has any problems with anyone.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Thissa hasn't been promoted as much as the others and she's been with them for like 10 years. Also she's been in crappy lakorns so there a not much coaching there. Even if her acting isn't up to par, I still love her tremendously because she has really good personality. Never has any problems with anyone.
Thisa is like Baifern, ch 7 gives her crappy lakorn for many years. So some don't even know she exist until this lakorn. Her acting is better because she's working with good production and Weir probably help coach her. Sometimes all it takes for an actor to do well is to work with good director and actor. Ch 7 should give her more good roles instead of giving everything to Pooklook. No offense to Pooklook's fans but I think she's not that great of an actress.

I think the leads's development is good. They're opening up to each other a lot and letting their guards down. I think that Naboon likes Rattawan from the start too because he's just too nice to her. We start to see him develop more feelings for her because he's worried about her and always protecting her. With Naboon being nice and sweet of course Rattawan cant help but fall for him.

The romantic and fin scenes are normal and typical for Thai lakorn. There's nothing wrong with it. Like in Bloop Phaeh Saniwatt, pek and nek are always falling into each other for whatever reason. The purpose is to make fans fin.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Who's Kelltox? lool I think it should be on weekday too. The ratings would be much higher. Don't know why it's not against Taew and James's lakorn. Weir always beat James everytime their lakorn is up against each other.
It's ch 7 stupidity. Weir's lakorn can easily pull in higher ratings on weekday for them. I think he can easily beat Taew's lakorn and even Naya.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
New preview showed Naboon's wife coming back to him. Is she his ex wife or still his wife in name?
They've changed some story from the old version, isn't it? Hope just only ex wife that he has to deal with, and no children.....

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Weir has some hairy ass nipples lol perhaps it's an Asian men thing since they're pretty hairless in general for some

@KitKat516 I like her for the same reason you do!

I don't think their chemistry was as strong as it was with Praew but it's average which is good enough for me. If given more work that is actually good, I think she has great chances to be better.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Right, same here too!

I liked Poh/Jui's version. They went a different way with that story line as far as her not having a child or any romance with him. It didn't really drag either.
Yes, I love that version too. Too bad I haven't seen the earlier version than the one of Poh/Jui.
It's ch 7 stupidity. Weir's lakorn can easily pull in higher ratings on weekday for them. I think he can easily beat Taew's lakorn and even Naya.
Hummm may be tv7 thought they have to protect Weir lakorn when it has to face w/tv3 top rating since BSV swept away all the ratings from every channels.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes, I love that version too. Too bad I haven't seen the earlier version than the one of Poh/Jui.

I've seen John's and Sirium's version too. It was good. I rem wanting to watch b/c of John hehe. It's similar to this version. I just dont remember if the son was stuck on the island too? I thought it was just her. Been so long. I think that version was a very mature look to it. Not many romance etc but that eye contact and the thing he does for her was just heart felt. It says it all.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Anyone watched it live? I have to wait until I get home to watch :(((

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is so frustrating. It's like no one talks to each other about stuff needs to talk about such as the two girls seeing the cousin at the back of the island with the bad guys. Like isn't that odd? shouldn't you mention it to your husband or boss?

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is so frustrating. It's like no one talks to each other about stuff needs to talk about such as the two girls seeing the cousin at the back of the island with the bad guys. Like isn't that odd? shouldn't you mention it to your husband or boss?
Did you even watch the lakorn? The girls did mention it! Naboon told his guys to keep an eye on his cousin.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
There's some cute scenes but all you can say is that? lolz. The almost kiss scene makes me smile but Rattawan did the right thing by not letting him kiss her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There's some cute scenes but all you can say is that? lolz. The almost kiss scene makes me smile but Rattawan did the right thing by not letting him kiss her.
What is wrong with you with what I want to say about this lakorn? Like seriously :rolleyes:. Talk about rude