[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
So I stumbled across a couple of cut scenes on YT and oh mannn, I really want to watch it but I don't know if I can handle watching it in full...I have still not recover from Bang Rajun........and I don't think I ever will..

I have also yet to see Num and Kob's version so I can't and won't compare the two but I'm loving all the little moments with Krai and Dao (and enjoying Porshe and Now!) and it's tempting me so bad,,;

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gosh, I'm crushing on Porshe so hard right now after watching more cuts. He's just sooo handsome!!! I haven't actually seen any of his lakorns before this - how could have I missed out on him for this long?!?! Do you guys have any of his past project recommendations for me to check out?

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gosh, I'm crushing on Porshe so hard right now after watching more cuts. He's just sooo handsome!!! I haven't actually seen any of his lakorns before this - how could have I missed out on him for this long?!?! Do you guys have any of his past project recommendations for me to check out?
My favorite of Porsche is Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek with Sammy. I was neutral with him before watching this lakorn. I am a fan of Sammy so was planning to watch it for her and end up being his fan.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I love this pairing. Soo annoyed that ch7 didn't reunite them. When sammy is in a better space...I hope she get/accepts more lakorns.
Yes, I hope Ch7 will pair them up again. They have such great chemistry. I was hoping they would pair her up with him in the Parakit Series. I love Porsche’s goofiness that he bring on screen not sure if this make any sense.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Try Plerng Ruk Bpa Puen Tak, the surprise hit of 2014. Remember hot it was the thread here lol

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Now potential is absolutely wasted in CH7 (look at her acting sexy in "Kularb len fai", she made anyone looks like commoner)
I totally agree with you. That lakorn she did shine. Yet, ch7 don’t seem to appreciate what they have. I was hoping that she can land in one of the Parakit Series leading ladies too. I am ok with the choices but she could have been in part 1 with Weir. No offense to Peak’s fans. I was surprise Sammy was picked since she is not the channel’s fav.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Sammy and Now are not the channel favourites.
Makes me mad because both girls are very talented and gorgeous if you want my opinion. They both worked so hard to be where they are. They are using their looks to make it in the industry but got the talent to support it. Not to mention their lakorns do well too. Who is the channel’s fav now?

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Sammy and Now are not the channel favourites.
I complain that Ch7 don’t like to do the same pairing too often but Ch3 is over killing it. Can’t win. I say they should do it where it make sense base on role but casting because of favoritism bothers me.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I complain that Ch7 don’t like to do the same pairing too often but Ch3 is over killing it. Can’t win. I say they should do it where it make sense base on role but casting because of favoritism bothers me.
They would rather pair her with Kelly twice :pancarta::thumbup::worship2::yawn:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Makes me mad because both girls are very talented and gorgeous if you want my opinion. They both worked so hard to be where they are. They are using their looks to make it in the industry but got the talent to support it. Not to mention their lakorns do well too. Who is the channel’s fav now?
From what I have seen, it seems the channel is pushing hard the likes of Praew, Thisa, Pooklook, Bow, Stephany, Mookda (even Peak)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t get what happened to Min she use to be a favorite and now she barely gets anything.
No idea about what happened about Min.
I would like Sammy to pair with Jutimek. I think he is a looker and she can push him and want to see her with Mike she got great intensity that can match his plus she is cute like in this scene here

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I would like Sammy to pair with Jutimek. I think he is a looker and she can push him and want to see her with Mike she got great intensity that can match his plus she is cute like in this scene here
Yes! I am on board with this. I thought Sammy and Mek are under the same management ? If they are great because they are already close and can bring it on screen.

I thought I saw something that she had with Mike. They look good together a couple years back like a photo shoot or something.

I was sad when I found it she is no longer with Golf.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
One of my favorite scene from the lakorn.