spanky

sarNie OldFart
The storyline has a good pra'nang interaction

I like porche but he just come off more playful and goofy

Num Krai character is better. He command respect ...smooth

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
wow, I only tuned in to listen to the ost but then got hooked, this lakorn is good! did not watch num and Kob's version so can't compare, but I like this version. most boran lakorns are boring like nang tard and stuff but not this one. I like everyone in here even the servants and the little Daoreung, everyone is entertaining. Surprised that Porche sounds like a professional singer. he's really cute in here and playful always sneaking kisses! Nao looks fresh like a newbie and plays her character well. I'm an official Porche Nao couple! Is this their first lakorn together? I haven't been watching lakorns for several years now.

I think Aof overacts with his evil facial expressions, but he's always a chicken running away from Porche I find that funny. the songs are wonderful too. good job ch. 7 on this one!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
wow, I only tuned in to listen to the ost but then got hooked, this lakorn is good! did not watch num and Kob's version so can't compare, but I like this version. most boran lakorns are boring like nang tard and stuff but not this one. I like everyone in here even the servants and the little Daoreung, everyone is entertaining. Surprised that Porche sounds like a professional singer. he's really cute in here and playful always sneaking kisses! Nao looks fresh like a newbie and plays her character well. I'm an official Porche Nao couple! Is this their first lakorn together? I haven't been watching lakorns for several years now.

I think Aof overacts with his evil facial expressions, but he's always a chicken running away from Porche I find that funny. the songs are wonderful too. good job ch. 7 on this one!
I believe this is there first lakorn together. This version is really good I agreed. The old version was really good too but just slower pace. I’m definitely a Porshe and Now shipper!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The storyline has a good pra'nang interaction

I lole porche but he just come off more playful and goofy

Num Krai character is better. He command respect ...smooth
Agree about Num.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I loved Num's character as Khun Trai because he was very gentleman like. Yet, in this version I feel like Porshe's funny and aggressive personality gives Sai Lohit a fun and modern feel to it. I love how touchy he is and that he can't resist having to "kiss" and hug Now all the time. :icon12::love:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Num krai is touchy too but porche is more touchy

When I see porche...I just lol his face is soo goofy

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
QUESTION:
I have been wondering what this meant for soooooooo long.
But I never was able to find out and why? Can someone explain it to me.
I've always found it so genuine and sweet when it happens.

pn30.png

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I always thought that when a guy sniff or kiss the women's fabric, it's a way for him to get a scent of her body without actually getting into contact with her. And of course, it could mean he wants her :naughty2:

Watching this gives me Num and Kob fever so bad, I had to go back to watch all their sweet scenes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
QUESTION:
I have been wondering what this meant for soooooooo long.
But I never was able to find out and why? Can someone explain it to me.
I've always found it so genuine and sweet when it happens.

View attachment 26461

He was sent (order to war- bad guy plan) away on their wedding day. He was absorbing her scent and ask for her "sabai" (top) to take with him. He is missing his wedding night.

Love krai and Dao love! They modernize it and made them much bolder. Nk don't kiss pk until almost the end of the lakorn. I still rem. Krai expressing so.

Lots of love and intimate scenes...swoon

Last edited:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I was surprised she kiss him too, because so far they been following the old script. I remember in the older version Krai was like we been married for two years and today you finally kiss me or something. The old Dao was pretty conservative, even though she was very smart and brave. I do like some of the modern touches.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I was surprised she kiss him too, because so far they been following the old script. I remember in the older version Krai was like we been married for two years and today you finally kiss me or something. The old Dao was pretty conservative, even though she was very smart and brave. I do like some of the modern touches.

Yes, that was the scene I recall as well. I do like the more intense/bolder love scenes lol

I feel krai is a lil less serious now but prob. Because of porche. Dao seems to cry more in this version...

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Okay now I need Porshe in another boran. He looks way too good. That voice!! It's not the best but it's soothing. Hahhaa.

Then at how Porshe just naturally grabs onto Now's hands.

I am jealous of Candy. She is so cute and if I was her at that age I would so have a crush on Porshe.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Now is gorgeous
Thank you ! I have been screaming that for years. Have you seen her look in Kularb len Fai ? She looked her best here plus her character was not goodie2shoes (even drama was shit) but she made Stephanie looks like her servant on the sexy game. Ch7 has wasted this potential. I can't wait for her next lakorn where she plays a grey character. As usual ch7 elders are not favouring her (drama has not aired yet)