[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I don't know myself. Never seen it either. Don't think it's that popular as the first one? Would like to check it out if someone has it uploaded hehe.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
The one with golf and kob wasnt long but it wasnt interesting nor was it cathing the heart of the historical how num and kob version...somehow i felt that kob 2nd version was kind of stiff...its like she was still learning how to act or rwact to a situation...cant explain but it wasnt worth to watch in my opinion.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
And to think of they never remake yatika the 2nd part to sai lohit...even after the version of kob and golf..i would love to see that remake too...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I liked the remake version not as much as Num and Kob, but I found Kob and Golf to be look good together lol. Sai Lohit was her second lakorn I believe. Her first lakorn was Plai Tien starring Nott and Tata Young. Golf was also in it. I think Kob P did okay for her second lakorn. I liked the way the story was told in the Channel 3 version. It started off with Dao Rueng being visited by I think it was the prince or king or a relative of royalty holding Khun Grai's sword. She knew he was dead right away cause he told her if she ever saw the sword without him that he has done his best to protect his country. Then later on she's talking to her son and then it turns into a story telling of everything that happened between them. 

I hope they pick a good pair to portray Khun Grai and Dao Rueng, and hopefully some sweet scenes even though in these period lakorns there aren't many :lol: The Channel 3 Version was only 13 Episodes I think....

One thing about Sai Lohit that makes me okay with Khun Grai dying is that he didn't die til many years of marriage and like 5 children or 6 later. They lived a great life together and as expected he's a soldier and preferred to fight along side his men, so death was inevitable, but I can't stand watching younger heroes die :lol: Example Bang Rajan 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!! THEY ARE REMAKING THIS LAKORN!!!!????? EXCITED!!!!! I loved the version with Kob and Num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they should totally pick Weir for the role of Num. Since the character of Num is supposed to be older than Kob. I think they should choose Mai Davika to play the main girl. I think she can pull off the role of a girl way younger than Weir since Kob's character is someone who is supposed to be way younger than Num in the older version.

Honestly though, I was hoping channel 3 would remake this!!! I was just watching this lakorn a few weeks ago and thinking to myself that Nadech and Yaya would be perfect for the roles. DAMN IT!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Khon Grai sure have lot of children for a man who spend most of his time in the war haha, I remember toward the end in the old version when num return to find kob & she was round w/ their child , the scene flash back to what her grandma said about letting the husband have his way , it part of life ect. I thought about how daorung was taught so many thing while growing up , even about marriage & $ex. I didn't understand the meaning then in that scene now I KNOW ^^^^^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
MissSunny said:
OH MY GOD!!! THEY ARE REMAKING THIS LAKORN!!!!????? EXCITED!!!!! I loved the version with Kob and Num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they should totally pick Weir for the role of Num. Since the character of Num is supposed to be older than Kob. I think they should choose Mai Davika to play the main girl. I think she can pull off the role of a girl way younger than Weir since Kob's character is someone who is supposed to be way younger than Num in the older version.

Honestly though, I was hoping channel 3 would remake this!!! I was just watching this lakorn a few weeks ago and thinking to myself that Nadech and Yaya would be perfect for the roles. DAMN IT!!!!
Weir and Now would be perfect because Now is way younger than Weir by 9 years. Plus, when I think of Sai Lohit, I think of full Thai looking actors. Davika is too exotic looking to play the role in my opinion. However, it's another war lakorn. After finishing BR, I don't want my favorites in war lakorns. Lol. 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I agree, Davika is too exotic looking to play the role of Dao Reung plus I feel like she has such a strong demeanour that makes it her for her to pull off a sweet, prim and proper character. Of all the actresses of Channel 7, Now is the most suitable person whether it's her age, appearance or acting style. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Fans are speculating that this will go to Now and Om. It seems they have a high chance of being in here considering that Now went to visit Khun Louise during New Years and the workers under DaraVDO commented on her IG saying see you soon. Plus Khun Louise also uploaded Now and Om's individual poster pictures from Atitha while reminding viewers to tune into the premier.

From the get go when Channel 7 released info on all the remakes that they were planning to produce in the next 4-5 years, I've always said that I wanted to see Now in either the following; Norah, Mae Ai Sae Eurn, Sai Lohid or Dao Prasook. Both of Nune's remakes are with Channel 7's beloved daughters Bow and Pooklook so will Channel 7 give 2 of their highest ever rating lakorn to Now? I highly doubt it. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm it could happen because i just read someone posting here that Om was asking producers to cast them together. Now is that too much of a coincidence? I highly doubt it.

However, however lol instead of Om, can we change it to Weir? Lol yes yes I know "weir again" but heck I want to see those two together! Come on, Weir has 7 lakorns coming up so make at least one be with Now!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hmm it could happen because i just read someone posting here that Om was asking producers to cast them together. Now is that too much of a coincidence? I highly doubt it.

However, however lol instead of Om, can we change it to Weir? Lol yes yes I know "weir again" but heck I want to see those two together! Come on, Weir has 7 lakorns coming up so make at least one be with Now!
Yes 'weir'?? :woot: But this a war lakorn.. Humm

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I'm the one who posted in Atitha thread saying Om was asking producers on IG to pair him with Now lol. Iunno. On one hand, it's a possibility since Now worked with DaraVDO in Kom Payabaht and of anyone within Channel 7, there's absolutely no doubt that Now is the most befitting girl to play Dao Reung. But on the other hand, realistically speaking, when has Now ever had a very good remake as a lead on her own without sharing the spotlight with anyone? Never. When has Channel 7 sincerely tried to promote her as one of their main leading girls? Never. As her fan, I've been disappointed many times so I'm not gonna get my hopes up again. I just thought I'd share the findings from them detectives on Pantip lol. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think ch7 doesn't really want to promote Now BC they're afraid they'll loose their good actress to ch3 again.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Clearly Channel 7 doesn't want to promote Now. If they did, they would have done so a long time ago unless they're planning for her to walk a similar pathway as Sammy. It's justifiable why they would focus more on promoting those like Pooklook or Bow because both girls have generated viewership and krasae for them so they will continue to capitalize on that. But at least give other people at chance. Not just Now but there are some other talented girls they have that deserve some love too. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I hope this drama goes to Om and Now or even Weir/Now. I watched this drama when I was younger and wondered why Kob never grew up and why Num never aged lol mind of a youngster lol