[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I would love to see a remake of this drama, but I am not too much a fan of Kwan. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Not a fan of Tui, but love Kwan. I also don't want Weir either. Hope Kwan pairs with someone new if she does end up being in this remake.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I thought they already remake it ? Wasn't it with that one girl that name also was KOB? I forgot the guy name

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Uh i think i'll just stick to my lovely all time lakorn couple num and kob for this lakorn...thinking back their lakorn dao pra sook was the first thai lakorn khmer dubbed i ever watch thru out my life... sai lohit is one of the best thai lakorn of my all time favorite... its a heart touching historical lakorn...gottta love 'em...

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
I thought they already remake it ? Wasn't it with that one girl that name also was KOB? I forgot the guy name
Yes, they did remake it before. And it was with the girl name KOB. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
They are too cute for this. In my opinion, prek abandoned nangek for war. Even though, they loved each, they missed more. So, no Mike and Bow. Because I want them in a lakorn full of bickerings like those bollywood movies , falling in love during college and has more interactions.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Rumour has it that my baby girl Now Tisanart is in here  :dance1: :clap: So excited to hear this news and hope it all gets confirmed by the elders soon . I'm crossing my fingers for Om or Weir. Khun Louise also said via KCL that the Channel gave them a budget of 100 million baht for this remake. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Now's name has been attached to this for awhile but not confirmed. Although I like her in modern attire, she shines more in boran clothes. Hope she get a decent prek if the rumors is true.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Bow would be so cute in the thai clothing. plus she's young to fit that role b/c Kob sure looked young and cute. love that lakorn. i hope it turns out good b/c so many remakes failed. they cant top the original blah!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember this being all that good because it's a war lakorn. Not a fan of war lakorns. The historical plot was probably what made it a classic. I've become a fan of Now so if she's in here, I might give it a try. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I don't remember this being all that good because it's a war lakorn. Not a fan of war lakorns. The historical plot was probably what made it a classic. I've become a fan of Now so if she's in here, I might give it a try. 
Yeah, the lakorn is quite a mess. Too many wars but if they give me abs and sexy men like BR, I most definitely welcome.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Now looks beautiful in both period and modern clothing, it's just that there's not many actress from Ch7 who have a Thai look and can pull off the wardrobe as well as she does. lol @ the abs and sexy men comment. I aint one to complain either if I get to see good looking guys going shirtless. Come to think of it, Bow's name was also linked to this lakorn at one point and either girl is fine with me just as long as it's not a luk kreung actress playing Dao Reung. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I know right n'ek n p'ek have to be full Thai in this lakorn..mix n'ek doesn't fit the character..I would love Om to be p'ek...num n kob version was so popular n high rating back then..would love to see a new remake..the 2nd remake by ch3 was a failed plus main couple doesn't look good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just feel like the version with Num and Kob was popular because they were a popular koo kwan after Dao Prasook, which is one of the most popular lakorns in Thai lakorn history. It had record breaking ratings for its finale. I just don't like how the pranangs spend so much time apart in war lakorns. I'll see if I should tune in or not. The only thing I loved about the lakorn was their OSTs. Very beautifully composed with traditional Thai instruments, well the second version.