[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
From the preview for tomorrow look like Stephen & Thanwa are switching their spirit. Yeah feel bad that every there is oneside love from the supporter actress to the p'ke or the supporter actor to the n'ke. I hate those oneside love feel bad for the one that is giving their feel to p'ke or n'ke but the p'ke or n'ke never notice supporter actors or actress love.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I re watch episode 1 on Prisna channel scent she upload the episode full and not cut it into part. My bad for saying that Dida did the editing bad on episode 1 yesterday. I think it was the user who upload yesterday episode miss edit the cut they did.

I kind of don't like how Tubtim is acting in this episode when she saw Cheer slap Stephen. She didn't know what really happened between Cheer and Stephen, why Cheer slap Stephen for what reason....Yeah Tubtim like Stephen but she shouldn't have jump to conclusion. She should have find out the truth first before going to Thanwa company and slapping him than Cheer have to apology for what Tubtim did..... :sick: :yuck: They show that kiss biting scene today episode between Cheer & Stephen. I couldn't watch that scene ..Seem like people at pantip are saying Stephen is fat....I do agree that Stephen is fat. He should really need to go to the gym to work out. ...That monster thing when Stephen and Thanwa were in the spirit world scare the carp out of me. OMG Thanwa & Stephen switch place I feel so bad for :no: Thanwa scent it was Stephen who kick Thanwa to his body and he went to Thanwa body.

I dont know if I should be happy that Cheer & Thanwa are going to get to do many sweet & scene....I'm kind of sad that Thanwa isn't the p'ke....lol I did said I didn't like him but with all the photos of him and Cheer they just to cutie. :blush:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Feel so sorry for saipin got heart broken from sien but also kinda funny when she call herself stupid for loving him even though he doesn't love her,that everyone is stupid, agree haha. Tubtim cried like a little kid but cute. funny the scene Cheer&Tubtim argue and both have nicknames when they were volleyball players. don't like that saipin is rude but then understand cause her character is suppose to be short temper, tomboyish, naughty young girl that's in love with p'ek that's why come out like this, and so embrassing that she kept saying that sien is her boyfriend tell other people. like i told you this writer like to write her n'eks characer strong that can turn to rude and unreasonable and can get annoying and some viewers may not like, hopefully saipin character will get better as it goes. and the writer prob. meant for the characters to come out funny instead of too dramatic that's why wroter the characters come out like this. so i'll tried to not be so serious in what the characters does or say. Tubtim cried so fast/well the scene found out sien got in accident and cried like a kid to her grandma again. don't like that they suddenly change for her to wore a wig (with the bangs) instead after this prob. won't get to see her use her real hair anymore,sad. the kiss between Stefan&Cheer wasn't that bad. but he's such a jerk for mocking her after that that it made her cried. yeah i get how fans feel that want to see Cheer&Thunwa end up together, sad if get to see cute scenes of them together but at the end won't end up together, but for me i'm neutral with Stefan&Thunwa so don't care which guy Tubtim end up with.
off topic, was so cute that Cheer help promote Tubtim candy store, she said so delicious and gave the phone# to order it too. and Tubtim reply back to Cheer say thank you so much.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The magz cover of the lakorn & photos from Dida.

On the cover Cheer have to much makeup on. She look to pale or white.

Cr to: Dida facebook & intend @ pantip

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
credit : ไก่ลูกแมว @ pantip & suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum

The rating for the first & second episode....

First episode - 9.3 (7.4,9.7)

Second episode - 10.6 (7.8,11.1)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that's a good start first week the rating almost 11 already. if continue to go up they'll surely extend the lakorn. but i hope not, 14 eps is long enough for me. but doubt it, ch7 love to extend. everyone doesn't look that good on the magazine cover,they should pick better photos of them.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Another magz...Sorry only photo of Cheer from the inside. No other photo of the other cast scent its from Cheer site.

Cr to: intend

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some photos.

Cr to: Dida facebook & dailynews

Ewwwww :sick: I'm just glad that this scene is over. :clap:

:loool: This scene Thanwa look funny...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
How is this Lakorn? I would watch it for cheer but Stephen jus stop me from it
Will, this lakorn just star so its okay for now. Stephan & Thanwa all ready switch body so now we get to see more of Cheer with Thanwa than Stephan. Stephan will mostly have more scene with Tubtim for now until they switch back their body and that won't happened anytime soon. lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caps from episode 3 today...Stephen & Thanwa all ready switch spirit.

Cr to: pantip

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos & Clips of cast BTS

Cr to: Dida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODdMjDRzaHE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zft9Lnu0wnk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuKKvtKs5s0

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
In the clip Cheer look like adore Tubtim a lot, call her "tua lek cong p" hehe, so cute. but then Tubtim is short&adorable looking who wouldn't love her.
the scripts is too silly(like Cheer hand twitching wanna slap people), should lessen it down(but some dialogues are so funny though), funny people kept make fun of Playai name but of course what a weird name to name a human being haha.. it's good they let the girls be suspicious about the guys switch places already not wait till the middle. there isn't much going on with the story, if they extend would be boring. but then ch7 always extend.,no surprises. i say at least 16 eps.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Cheer hand has a mind of it own. :loool: Her hand move, remind me of Jackie Chan movie he did where he have a twin brother and the other twin is a piano while the other twin is a car repair. When ever the twin brother who play piano move his hand the other twin hand move his hand also. lol....OMG :lol: that almost cat fight scene between Cheer & Tubtim is funny. Dose Tubtim also have a hand of her own like Cheer too. It seem like it when they were going to get into the fight Tubtim was trying to hold her hand back.

Look like tomorrow episode everyone find out that Thanwa and Stephen switch spirit.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thunwa is so handsome. I wish he end with Cheer! Will he? :(
:coverlaf: I don't think he will end up with Cheer. He going to get with Tubtim in the end. Cheer going to get with Stephen.

---

This lakorn is all ready going at a good paste.....In today episode look like everyone found that Stephen & Thanwa spirit were switch. Cheer hand is pretty much funny. :whahuh: It seem like we won't be able to see Cheer have any sweet moment with Stephen spirit in Thanwa body. Since she all ready found about the switch. She going to be more with Stephen who Thanwa is in his body since Cheer like Thanwa. lol

I hope next week episodes and the following episodes have some sweet moment or cutie moment between the two couples there like none at the four episode that air so far.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rating for this week episode...

credit : ไก่ลูกแมว @ pantip & suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum

Third episode : 8.5 (4.8,9.1)

Four episode : 9.1 (7.4,9.4)

Sad for this week that the rating are low but glad that it went up at lest for episode 4.