[CH7] Sa Kao Duen: New Wongsakorn/Bow Maylada

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I don't understand how Ah Lek hasn't fallen in love with Itsaraet by now.
what I don't understand is when did she ever fall for Klot? I dont know if its just me or I can't tell if she ever loved Klot? Maybe it's Pleng's acting in here...I can't figure out at all and Im on episode 5 lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
what I don't understand is when did she ever fall for Klot? I dont know if its just me or I can't tell if she ever loved Klot? Maybe it's Pleng's acting in here...I can't figure out at all and Im on episode 5 lol
Yep, there is nothing memorable about Klot that would make her fall in love with him, considering, all the men that court her. Also, what I dislike about the will storyline...doesn't that shiiz look suspicious when your father with a bunch of kid only mentions one child? Even a random person off the street would find it suspicious lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the stupidity in lakorn hahaha.

I really like this scene. I felt the pain and sadness in Klot when Tai told him to go die, like the way he said her name got me like awww

HNA0

☀️
Yep, there is nothing memorable about Klot that would make her fall in love with him, considering, all the men that court her. Also, what I dislike about the will storyline...doesn't that shiiz look suspicious when your father with a bunch of kid only mentions one child? Even a random person off the street would find it suspicious lol.
Same here. It does looks suspicious that only one of the children’s name got mentioned in the will.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I barely started today's episode but her mom is a bitch rofl, "My hsband is a good man, he'll be so welcoming if he knows I am adopting you." Rofl.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really enjoyed this lakorn. I love lakorns that follow n'ek's life from childhood to adulthood. Bow is so cute, precious and gorgeous in this lakorn. She did such a good job in this role; she was hilarious as teen Kratai and she was sympathetic yet strong as a young woman. Her final scenes with Faai really tugged on my heartstrings.

Typically I have a problem with an age difference of more than 12 years when it comes to my pra'nang but I've always liked New and you can't even tell that he's a lot older than Bow. He looks like he's in his late 20's. I really enjoyed their scenes together and the tension after he admits his feelings. Kratai's reaction to the whole 'I'm in love with you' thing was funny, rarely will we see a n'ek who commands the p'ek to stop loving her.

I like Pleng but I've seen her in three lakorns and she pretty much plays the same characters. She's lucky that she's charming onscreen.

I appreciated how little of the n'rai we see and she isn't in very much of the lakorn to cause issues.

Never saw the older versions but this lakorn seems to have done a period piece well. Very classy and the clothing is gorgeous. Wouldn't mind watching Bow and New again. Overall a very good and endearing lakorn to watch. It's got enough balance of drama and chillness.