[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
^Wait! I thought...
Tada kills himself and asks Kim to stop?
Did he? Ok then 4.
but he does have brain cancer though. Kim went into monkhood afterwards.

I hope they keep that ending. That would make more sense. Like thst lakorn with Yam and Smart. She ruined his family, caused his brother to die so in the end she couldn't allow herself to have a happy ending with him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, there should be no happy ending.

It should be like Leh Pumares too, Pong died and when Pim found out bout his revenge, she stopped all ties with him.

From memory, Tada sells Mook to the gambling loan sharks which she later finds out that it's Kim who's behind all of the mess. Tada tells Kim that Mook is pregnant. Kim doesn't care. Tada learns that he's terminally ill, so he kills himself to repay for what he has done and asks Kim to stop hurting Mook. After losing Tada, Mook and Dao go live at the beach. Kim follows them and Pak eventually finds them and tries to kill Mook by running her over with her car but Dao pushes Mook away and she and Pak run off the cliff and die. Kim feels so bad, he leaves for monkhood while Mook goes to live by herself with her child.
But that's not the end though. The summary just ended there.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The drama isn't following the summary to a T or in sequence either. Plus, summaries always leave out details. Lol

But I'm going to start reading Manager's summaries this weekend.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Leh pummard was depressing. He married the eldest and had a relationship with the youngest but the one he truly loved was the middle one who's sane and knew his motives. He was driven by his (I think) father's intention to ruin the business. But he was more humane than Kim. Because he truly apologized and it was stupid of him not to go to the hospital but instead went and died. His actions were cowardly.
And Fai Ruk Plerng Kam, Yam's revenge was not that agressive. She only seduced the eldest and her friend/BF died. Her dad suicied and her mom was crazy. Her revenge was soft compared to those crazy preks. I wouldn't mind getting together as they both would have suffered a lifetime. Smart could forgive her too as their family owed her so much. It's a pity.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
The drama isn't following the summary to a T or in sequence either. Plus, summaries always leave out details. Lol
But I'm going to start reading Manager's summaries this weekend.
Manager doesn't have all the summaries yet. I think they only releases a week at a time. I'm waiting for next week's to be posted. Unless you have the link to the completed story then do share! Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No, I'm just planning on reading the summaries week by week. Manager's summaries are accurate because they're probably released by the production, so they haven't posted the ending yet.

No English summaries.

Yup! That's what I'm saying. Not all revenge lakorns or plots are cruel like this. Kim deliberately hurts Mook over and over. I would understand if he never plans to take her back but if it's a happy ending, I don't see how they can move on, functionally. Lol

But oh well, we'll see how this pans out.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I just hope that the summary is good. Even though Kim doesn't deserve mook anymore. I still want them both to come back and love each other. Bcos they make such a beautiful couple. ❤

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, if 3 people died of his actions. Then he definitely should not have a happy ending with no one. His actions directly hurt those around him. It is a trickled down of events planned by him to get them to where they are. And for all that to happened it probably takes majority of the lakorn.

I don't see how the n'ek can truly forgive him and build a life with him. It is hard to believe unless they give us a few years gap and let us in on what they have done individually.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's more lives than that.

It's 4: Tada, Pak, Dao, and Dao's unborn child. Mook should lose her's too.

What I don't want to happen is going to happen like later on, Mook is going to settle for Parob? Like seriously? Like Kim said. The guy has been married 3 times and has 2 kids and he's not cute. Man. Don't settle Mook. Find a guy who you will love more than Kim.

I guess, eventually, Kim kidnaps Mook in the middle of the wedding with Parob?! That's just insanely cheesy for a dramatic lakorn.

When does the kidnap happen? After everyone dies or before? In the summaries I read, it doesn't have that part. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha!

^Were you able to watch the new episodes with your link? If not, I didn't know, but just found out but mediafire has a watching only or streaming option, so I've been uploading the MQ versions.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aww, thank you for taking time out to do that! My link works but I have to wait a day after it airs to watch. Fortunately, our original source is working again. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I lied. They're really going after our original source. It's been deleted again. Fortunately, I was able to watch it before it got deleted. Lol.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
There's a very thin line between love and hate, and Kim is living it. The ending should be as is, no HEA.  Karma has to win this time...lol.