[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like a n'ek that puts up a little fight when the r scenes happen. Even if we don't want to see that stuff happens in real life but in a lakorn it's better than a n'ek that willingly sleep with the pra'ek. That relationship lost its value after a few times especially when he's married.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Reporters wonder if Pooklook is making up the story about her talking to someone. They were like does he even exist? How come we never see you out and about together? LOL. Apparently, people are praising her and comparing her to Anne T. That's a huge compliment. She's not there yet na ja. I think she's in her own category.  
http://news.sanook.com/1875703/

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love it that this honestly very good lakorn turned boring has everyone debating and commenting. I love reading everyone's thoughts and perspectives. I can see it both ways. I understand the reasons for Mook's wrong doings and I also blame her for it too. Also with every other character as well. But if we are playing the blaming game, then we'll have to go way back to the real beginning to blame. Like Kim being a man-slut to Pak forcing Kim to stay with her to Mook lying. All of this wouldn't have happened if Tada didn't kill Kim's sister, or if the sister didn't bring out the gun. That wouldn't have happened if Tada hadn't been gambling and cheating. Between Pak, Mook, and Kim, wouldn't have to happen if Pak doesn't introduce Mook and Kim to each other. If we continue to go back more it'll be nonstop. Haha. I would've liked it more if Kim and Mook never met before and Tada ends up killing Kim's sister. Kim will then take revenge by kidnapping her to a deserted area, so Mook wouldn't have to agree to be his mistress and it wouldn't be willing. LOL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@Bieluvr: Hahah! I love that idea too.

Pook is probably one of the best actresses right now, very close to Anne T, not because she's there yet but it's because we don't have many talented actresses in the old and new generations. We have plenty of popular ones but not exactly solid in their acting and craft.

Yeah, Pook and her mystery man. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Matt has the talent closest to Anne because she does so well in both drama and comedies. She can even transform herself into Lamduan like Anne in Tae Pang Korn. Pooklook is more like a Noon W. to me. Straight hair, cries well, and always stuck in pitiful roles.    

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope to see Pook in more diverse roles. Oh noooo! Pook is way better than Noon. Pook can make pitiful characters not annoying but relatable and enjoyable.

Noon does best in dramatic roles but not pitiful, snobby, or cutesy roles. She overdoes them with annoyance.

Anne, too. Anne is half and half. In some roles, Anne can come off very annoying but in others, just right.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I grew up watching Noon and she plays the pitiful ones better than anyone I've ever seen. She was known for that. That's why I eventually stopped watching her because it got old and boring. Lol. I never watched her in any other roles to know how annoying she is. But Noon will forever be the best cryer in my book because she cries so beautifully that it hurts. Lol. Pook's a good cryer but she doesn't pull on my heart strings as much as Noon did. Although Pooklook is one of the best actresses among the new generation, I don't put her on a pedestal. There are others like Now, which I favor more. Now that girl can act! Give her some more roles! She has the most angelic speaking voice too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it all comes down to who you took chatha with. I like all of the actresses mentioned, Anne, Matt, Pook, Bo, Now, and Noon. They're all very good actresses, like for reals. However, Pooklook, in particular, has struck a chord with me with this lakorn, so I adore her very much right now. And perhaps she has done the same to others. That's why her acting has received much recognition, not only from fans and nonfans but producers and directors too and even being compared to Anne.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That is true. We all have our favorites and ones we can relate to most. I'm glad to have someone like Pooklook in the Thai entertainment industry. Considering the direction they're heading right now, it's nice to have an actress who still values the art of acting and puts her all into bringing her characters to life. She's not there just to look pretty. The amazing thing about her is that she started out as a pageant girl with no experience. I really applaud her determination.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
How are they going to extend this? Refilming or adding old unincluded footage? Man. I was hoping to see the ending already. There's really nothing much left.

BBelly

sarNie Egg
I'm fascinated by this lakorn. Someone mentioned up thread that it's very grey and I agree. I love that the n'ek is making mistakes and that they're choices. She isn't being tricked (well...maybe, I still can't figure out if Kim is sincere or not) but choosing based on what she wants. There is something very human about that which makes Mook seem like more of a real character that could exist in a real world, than all these innocent, guiless, passive n'eks. Every single character is flawed and I'm ready to see where this journey goes.

I find it weird that it's ok for the p'ek to put aside his 'honor' and rape the n'ek out of love and that's acceptable, but the n'ek puttig aside her 'pride' to willing be with him isn't.

Pooklook is amazing though. Now I want to track down her lakorns.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
How are they going to extend this? Refilming or adding old unincluded footage? Man. I was hoping to see the ending already. There's really nothing much left.

The hatred for Kim is overwhelming. If refiliming it's possible they're changing the ending. I wonder which way they going with this.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
BBelly said:
I find it weird that it's ok for the p'ek to put aside his 'honor' and rape the n'ek out of love and that's acceptable, but the n'ek puttig aside her 'pride' to willing be with him isn't.

Pooklook is amazing though. Now I want to track down her lakorns.
Haha, great point.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
omg craziness...I didn't watch this lakorn cuz it was too dramatic for me...it actually remind me of real life...Many friends of mine are in this situation where the guy is bi-polar and they keep getting sucked in...just like n'k in this lakorn...I always tried to convince them to be single and up their standard...

They know that the guys are a-hole...bi-polar off and on...yet they "Can't quit em"...the hearts wants what it wants...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
How many episode left til this end? Bc I'm ready to count down bc I'm at the point of just wanting it to end already.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook will fly to India at the end of this month to discuss a collaboration with Bollywood. Why India though?