[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like Pooklook but I'm unsure of why I'm not a big fan yet. She's my side actress. Lol. If my favorites aren't on air, I'd watch her over everyone else. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So I guess we had our question answered about Dao being Kim's type if he had met her before Mook. That bastard! I hate him. I was expecting him to say his sister was the second woman who meant a lot to him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Kim is a major jerk that doesn't deserve anyone but Pak. Haha. The best revenge on Kim from Mook is to move on without him happily, not with Parob though. Lol

I have conflicting thoughts on how I want the story to end.

1. I dislike Pak. She's no longer a fun to watch nang'rai. She's really dislikable since trying to kill Mook and continued to threaten Mook when she clearly saw with her own two eyes how much Kim loved Mook, even risked his life to save her. That should have been enough to let him go. Because Pak wants Kim and Mook separated, I want Kim and Mook to end up with each other and have the last laugh. Lol

2. I hate Kim. He doesn't deserve Mook. Kim has a wandering heart with many hidden rooms for random guests. I really liked Mook's narrative in the beginning of today's episode how she explained for love, she did wrong for Tada, for love, she threw away her dignity for Kim, and for love, she has given everything. Kim can atone for his crimes and live all alone while Mook moves on happily becoming someone else's wife and mother of their children.

3. Mook dies. Let Kim's hate and love end with Mook. Let Kim kill the person he supposedly loves the most.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't want them to end up together. Both Mook and Kim committed sin by sneaking around Pak's back. It serves them right to not end up together. Although Pak did it to herself, her deck of cards were shown for everyone to see. She never bit anyone from the back. Everyone knew what her intentions were. Kim could've saved his own ass if he hadn't gotten drunk and involved Pak in his revenge game. Pak reminds me of Tangmo. She's crazy!    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huEHzGnBe58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU8iTRj51hk

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Pak got more than enough back from Kim. She successfully became his wife both legally and physically, now pregnant too. She has been able to laugh, mock, and harass Mook, a frenemy she's always been jealous of, this entire time. She literally killed Kim once already. Given a chance to redo things, Pak would still choose to do the same things over knowing they will only lead to a dead end because without Kim's revenge, she would have never ever gotten a chance to sleep in his arms, control him, and be his woman. That's why I think it's okay in my books if Kim and Mook ended up together. Yes, it's a messy and complicated journey, but in the end, like Kim said, all of this has made him realize who he loves more.

I don't applaud Pak in being honest or rude about her intentions. She forced her will onto others at everyone's expense. Pak snuck around Kim and Mook's lives pretending to be Mook's friend while waiting for a chance to snatch Kim and ruin Mook's life. Even in the beginning, Pak was clapping at Kim, but he didn't respond. Pak would still sleep with Kim even if he was married to Mook, so I can't give her that sympathy or justification card. Pak is not Gaen in Yah Leurm Chun. Pak wants to be a bitch, then Mook is just playing by her rules. Pak has bitten both Kim and Mook in the back. Pak says she loves Kim yet uses her father to force him. Pak calls Mook a friend but has done everything in her power for the past years to destroy her. Pak betrayed herself as she continues to lie to herself that Kim loves her and it was Mook who stole him away. Pak victimizes herself when she's the main predator.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's wrong of Kim and Mook to go behind Pak's back but after the crap Pak has put Mook through, it's anyone's game now. I don't blame Kim or Mook anymore. Pak knows the truth but won't accept it, so it's on her. Not only is she not accepting the truth, she's deliberately separating two people who love each other, hurting others to a point of killing, and nonstop harassment. Enough is enough. The girl ain't innocent, so who cares. Lol And it's not like they made her that way, she has always been that way. That's why Mook was quite shocked and hurt when Pak full forced hated on her like never before.

Pooklook is talking to a non celebrity right now. Haha. We'll see how long this one lasts. Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The girl acting Dao what is her name ?she is very pretty

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know Pak's crazy but her condition worsened after Kim. From the lakorn, all Pak after did was verbally abuse Mook and instigate. That was before Kim got drunk and got in bed with her. Once she thinks she has Kim, that's when all hell broke loose. Who's fault is it? It's Kim's because he lead her delusional mind on knowing she's unstable. He wanted to play with fire, well he's getting burned. It was Mook who did the unthinkable and agreed to be the mistress. I know they were former lovers but don't stoop lower than her by being a mia noi. All this wouldn't have happened if she didn't lie under oath knowing her brother's personality. In the end, I just think Kim is at fault for opening the door for Pak to come into his life because he hanged with her to make Mook jealous then accidentally slept with her. With all the mess that's going on, they don't deserve a happy ending. Move on Mook! It's not worth it. There's like 2 billion people in this world and she's crying over this idiot who's calling everyone his wife.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Things are wrapping up quite beautifully ever since Episode 8. The story is progressing, tragically and complicatedly, but it's going. The acting is getting better as each character is unleashing their full emotions. I'm really enjoying it. I'm now a Pooklook and Bo fan. I already adored Mike from his lakorn with Bow, so wow! I'm glad, I have new actresses to support at Ch. 7.

I'm now a fan of Bo too. I've never watch a lakorn with her before. My first time. She's really impressive just like Pooklook.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh, and Mook deserves the slap in the face when Tada tries to sell her to pay off his gambling debt. This is the brother you love enough to betray your lover and lie under oath for. In support of a criminal, expect to one day be a victim of his criminal acts. Idc if you are my blood, I will give an honest testimony. That will not mean that I'm taking anyone's side. I will be honest and let justice do all the punishment. But Mook lied saying that she heard his sister's voice.

I think they extended it to two more episodes. Meow double check please. I'm not sure if that's what perm song thon means.

From KCL:  @ เรื่องแซบ เข้มข้น เรตติ้งแรง ละคร “รอยรักแรงแค้น” ที่มี “ไมค์” ภัทรเดช “ปุ๊กลุก” ฝนทิพย์ “โบ” ธัญญะสุภางค์ แสดงนำ เลยเพิ่มเป็น 2 ตอน แหม...ของเขาแรงจริง   

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One wrong lie can trigger devastating events afterward. Mook's lie was big enough that she'll have to pay the price for a very long time. And it doesn't help that she's stupid in love.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Two more episodes???!!! Really?!!! Ughh, what a drag.

Anyway.

This is how I take it. Even though Mook semi-knew what type of person Tada was, a gambling addict, and had a history of verbal abuse with Mon, as a sister, she didn't know or didn't believe he was capable of murder. In Mook's situation, she believed that worst case scenario, Tada killed Mon by accident, in which an accident shouldn't be used to ruin Tada's life. The entire trial depended on her, she had the ultimate power to put Tada in jail or not based on her testimony. Everything was uncertain at that point. Tada really could have killed Mon by accident. Tada really could have killed Mon by anger. Mook really didn't know, so she decided to choose the path with least regrets, which was to protect her brother first and everything else later. Mook is paying for her sins from Kim, Pak, and Tada. Anyone who works in the justice department, like myself, knows that cases are a game of words. It's not always black and white; it's complicated, multilayered, and not what it seems, justice doesn't always prevail. Sometimes, being straight forwardly honest doesn't help when everyone will twist and interpret your true words into their own story of gain.

When will we stop blaming Mook for Kim's actions? Kim for Pak's actions? Everyone is an adult. Pak is a freaking CEO of a company. During her normal times, she's pretty good at it. The biggest issue with everyone in here is, they've been following what their hearts desire all along without reason and logic. They've been on this rampage of emotions. Based on emotions like Mook said, she lied for Tada, based on emotions, Kim took revenge on Mook and got Pak involved, based on emotions, Pak is chasing after Kim like a headless chicken. We can't keep blaming the beginning for its ending. There is a beginning for everything but in between, there are lots of opportunities to turn back and realize that it's a dead end, but when you're dealing with people who are all selfish and stuck in their ways, you have this spiraling down affect, that no one should be continued to be blamed for, be at fault, or take responsibility for besides yourself. It really comes down to that in the end.

This lakorn can be perceived as a good example to society, that we should always re-evaluate ourselves and never allow ourselves to be consumed with such passionate hate and love that it burns us to ashes like the hate Kim has for Mook and the love Pak has for Kim. It does no one any good and YOU have the ultimate power to stop it. It's never too late to turn back. It's never too deep to climb out. I don't believe in what Kim says all the time that it's too late to turn back. It's not. Well, in his case, it was sort of because he couldn't get out of marrying Pak. However, it wasn't too late to patch things up with Mook or try to save their love.

In the every end, you don't stop a fire with fire or that famous line that I'm not going to say because I'll butcher it but just let karma do its thing. In this case, Mook, Kim, and Pak decided to take that upon themselves and here we are, a dead end. But that's the reality of life. How many of us can actually stop in the middle of our anger and cool down to allow reason and rationale enter our hearts and minds??! Very few. It's always easier said than done, but the message and theology is understood here. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Whether Mook was certain that her brother is a murderer or not, she shouldn't have LIED. I'm sorry but I can't brush that off. Justice doesn't always prevail, but that doesn't mean that a person should be dishonest along with the broken justice system. I'd like to think that our n'ek had enough morals to give an honest testimony, but that flew straight out the window TWICE. Once, when she lied and the second time after she continuously agreed to be Kim's mistress knowing that the man purposely became engaged to her "friend" to get back at her for lying.

I will continue to play the blame game because there's a root to every problem. Blaming won't resolve the mess that everyone has created, but it helps to vent out the frustration. Lol. Pak should be locked away in an asylum. Mook should move abroad and move on with someone who deserves her while Kim ends up alone. I do not support them getting together. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They are two immorally low characters. Kim slut around town while Mook is ready for him whenever he wants it. So yeah, in that kind of sense they are good for one another. But no matter how good the sex is, it should not surpass everything else. What good has Kim done for Mook? Besides, hurting her pretty much every chance he gets, what has he done for her to reassure her that life with him is worth the risk and heartache? I have seen some crazy ass n'eks but dang, girl seemed to be high up in the ladder pool.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mook is the other type of nang'ake that we usually don't see in lakorns. She's so flawed. Same goes with Kim. Lol So that's why I stopped blaming from a black and white perspective. This lakorn is gray and I actually like that. Every character has their flaws and shortcomings that have contributed to their end.

Whatever the ending, I can understand it. They've built it up quite well that to me, I can see it either way, happy or sad.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pak's father supported Kim and Mook's relationship even while knowing his daughter's plan to sabotage it. However, he started to use his authority on Kim when the idiot ended up in bed with his daughter. I think Kim could've saved himself this emotional train wreck if he hadn't involved Pak in his revenge towards Mook. I would've liked it better if he only carried out his revenge on n'ek and did multiple love assaults on her. Lol. This whole willing and mia noi thing makes n'ek look cheap. It's no wonder the Thai's would rather they be R'ed. At least n'ek will still have her dignity and secretly gave in without people calling her easy. Again, I grew up watching Thai lakorns so my understanding of this matter is unexplainable to foreigners. Lol. We don't condone rawrs. It's just slutting around is distasteful so we'd rather there be some resistance. Lol. Only in lakorn world guys. Lol. Not in real life.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, that's why I said Kim and Mook's relationship turned cheap ever since they slept together and kept going at it. Lol

I've pulled out my hair so many times just thinking about how distasteful Kim's revenge has been involving Pak, but eh. It is what it is. Lol

I don't support Mook in lying nor willingly being Kim's mistress but I can understand her.

I'm just dreading the extension. I thought it was going to end already.