[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aren't Chinese sites low quality though?

Not only that, it takes forever for them to load for me.

The summaries I read or listened to are from YouTube. Then the written ones are on Manager.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm reading part 7 right now. lol Pak and her father put the smack down on Kim. He so deserved it lol.

Mook on the other hand. ugh  dumb dumb :smack: Jep laew mai jum! :weee:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm reading part 7 right now. lol Pak and her father put the smack down on Kim. He so deserved it lol.

Mook on the other hand. ugh  dumb dumb :smack: Jep laew mai jum! :weee:
Ugh! Mook!

Haha, Kim deserves whatever's coming to him. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So next week will be better because he tried to redeem himself by fixing things but of course it isn't the end of this drama yet :bhehe:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
You girls are so cute!!!! I am just as entertained in here as i am with the lakorn...lol!! Keep the spoilers coming!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, I'm really busy this weekend, haven't even had the chance to sit down and go onto Manager for the summaries.

I've been breathing in and out this lakorn. Lol

Okay, I need another lakorn as a distraction.

Hey, what happened to Es and Pooklook? They ended on bad terms. This was years ago but I was watching some news clips. Pooklook said they decided to take a step back and be siblings due to time. But Es was like we never dated? Haha. But dang, Pook is sooooo not a Mook in real life. Pook has so many rumors with guys or she's always talking to someone new every few months. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know why I find it funny but when someone in a way indicated that they are dating and other side is like...we never dated I laughed a little. I know it's not supposed to be funny but it is to me.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, it's odd. I remember Pooklook going on Woody's show and saying they were close at that time. She was his first nang'ake and during filming, they didn't like each other but then afterwards, he started to like her. Lol

I don't know who's telling the truth but after Es said that they never dated, Pooklook was going to expose him but I guess, she changed her mind. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sorry to be off topic but is it really true that P'Tua is going to have Mike pair up with Baifern?! Wow! Mike is on a roll. Another revenge lakorn too?!

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
oh alright. If you guys read the summary in thai, like either on website or YouTube make sure yall share the spoilers. bcos this girl right hurreee, will be happy. ❤ but damn, he on rocking these revenge lakorn . now everyone wants him.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
SPOILER ALERT, READ BUT DO NOT SHARE PUBLICALLY SO THAT OTHERS WHO DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WILL NOT BE SPOILED

So next week Kim tries to redeem himself by running away with Mook. They moved into their wedding house together. Kim lied to Pak that he had to go take pictures for the assignment from her father. He actually was supposed to go take pix and wanted Mook to come with him but Pak was going to go. Kim blackmailed her father into making her stay. At the airport after kim went inside, Pak saw Mook and they went to town lol. There were clips and everything. Mook decided not to go and so Kim returned early to ask her to run away with him. Kim promised Mook that as soon as Pak's father return, he would end it with Pak. Pak of course found out that he lied and not where he says he is. When Kim return, she went nutz by hitting him and cursing at him so he had enough and left her. meanwhile with Tada, he ended up at the hospital because he passed out.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aiyaja said:
Sorry to be off topic but is it really true that P'Tua is going to have Mike pair up with Baifern?! Wow! Mike is on a roll. Another revenge lakorn too?!

Yes, called Bunlang Hong. I think it's Fern who's taking revenge ....excited for this pair too especially for Fern, finally a mature role for her

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw the latest eps , o gosh , my danm heart just shattered, I can't take it NOOO the manwhore is too much , the revenge is irrelevant to what he do to these girls , I have to go take some Advil now or else my headaches will never end

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
Yes, called Bunlang Hong. I think it's Fern who's taking revenge ....excited for this pair too especially for Fern, finally a mature role for her
I love Fern and I'm glad she's finally getting a lakorn that I would actually tune into.

I don't know. I sort of gave up on this lakorn after reading more spoilers. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was watching the WWYWY and it's funny how Min gave acting tips to Pooklook but Pooklook has become the better actress. Perhaps because Min's previous roles haven't challenged her enough. She has portrayed safe roles majority of the time. I like Min. She's good at acting but not versatile like Pooklook. But they're cute together though.

This lakorn should have a sad ending, since they're choosing to portray the realism of a revenge. Go all the way.