❤️[Ch7] Roy Pah (Sap Entertainment) : BigM Krittarit/Pupe Kessarin

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to pantip

New lakorn company, the director directed Dok Som See Thong. They're really pushing Pupe, sadly she doesn't exude charm like Bow or Mookda. They've been filming since late last year. This is an action lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 is just trying to promote the young ones, doesn’t matter who it is. I want to see Sammie pair with BigM, they’ll make a hot couple!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow, that’s really good for them!

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The ratings keep on going up. Why can't channel 3 be as good though...they have the potential but just doesn't know what to do. Every year for the channel seemed worst. Anyhow, is this worth investing in?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I haven't started yet but it seems interesting. If you're into lakorns about respecting natural resources like forests and getting justice against those who are taking unfair advantage of it, then you'd like it. I'd figure if you've seen Keb Pandin, this kind of lakorn has a similar feel to it plot wise. Plus, this is directed by a past ch3 director which means that editing and direction is probably higher quality than what is usually on ch7.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It might make it to double digits with the ratings increasing every week. I’ve seen some clips and they do look cute.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was boring. For an action lakorn, not a lot was happening. The characters were also cookie cutter, vanilla, goody two shoes with a boring love story. The villains were a whole lot more interesting to watch. Then they had the most cringe dance scene ever (like WTH why are they throwing a going away party for a good friend by having his friends dance a choreographed dance then take their shirts off).

BigM and Pope don't have a ton of chemistry and their scenes together had me falling asleep. Suer and Paew met as teens and Suer has had a crush on her since forever but has been friend zoned but Paew eventually returns the feeling and her dad, her fiancé Ruj, Saeng the n'rai get in the way. We spend the rest of the lakorn watching Suer and Paew navigating their relationship at a snail's pace. Now Ruj and Saeng's story is a lot more interesting. Too bad they kind of butchered Ruj's character. He showed so much promise with his ability to be fair and equitable with Suer and realized that he owed him a debt of gratitude for saving his life and not wanting to pressure Paew against her will. Then he started to become annoying and needy with Paew. Saeng is annoying but her story with Ruj is interesting.

Pol plays the annoying villain so well. He was sooo annoying and whiny. here. Bee Teerapong literally has the same expression in every lakorn that he's in, even when he is playing a good guy but he plays the creep well.

Overall, this lakorn was too long with nothing happening. It took forever to move the story along. The most interesting part was the whole Fah twist.