[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol Part of my satisfaction might be that I've been waiting for forever for RLSL and I am taking what I can get! I already expected Krao to get on my nerves, but he has even more contradictions than I would have thought. I'm anxious about how Krao will develop as a person. I adore Anuch because she is the only one who will fight Krao continuously.

Just realized I'm doing a lot comparisons, But this version is almost like a whole new lakorn, simply with similar plotline, so I want to appreciate it for its differences.
I've read the script up to half of ep 5 and man, Krao and Nuch's relationship grows more and more bipolar. I almost wish they had Nuch be more stubborn, but she actually shows emotional vulnerability to Krao and, like...has fun with him in some scenes. lol

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Now I only care to watch krao and anuch scene other I don't want go see. What I hate the most is lita she only kiss krao he didn't event kiss back for her. Can't wait to see the scene krao and ancuh at farm.

jjinxx

I know right!? Can't wait for the farm scenes! :D

555 The scriptwriters are making even Weir confused about his character. Good and bad at the same time. It should be like what Anuch said in episode 1:
When she said that she finds it strange that Krao acted suspicious of her first, and then changed to being nice. He asked which one she would rather have him be. Nuch said he can be whichever, as long as it's his True self. 

*Sigh*

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
is it good so far? i cant even watch it on youtube. i cant go to thai channel cuz i cant read thai. gotta wait for this to come out on dvd. i bet weir and mai make a hot couple

jjinxx

It is good if you like revenge plot with the typical aggressive p'ek and the feisty n'ek who is going to teach him what love is--but with a lot more intensity lmao

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
thankz jjinxx this gonna be on my list. i just wish ch7 would let youtube upload it, it would be nice so i dont have to wait

jjinxx

Watching episode 2 now. It's a little choppy but much more to my taste. Krao and Nuch's scenes have more spunk, if that makes sense hehe I particularly enjoyed the office scene; Krao was acting all bossy and jealous and Nuch tricked Krao! X]

little22

sarNie Juvenile
For a second i thought that krao did the deed with lita.  Im so happy that he didn't give in to her or else it would not be good. let him only reserve it for anuch hehe. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha i would like to see the revenge only for anuch but idk why this one he did for all the vichatway family. If the revenge is only come to anuch and he took her to a alone place that no one know about this I think it will be more good.

Agree that scene he look jealous her

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
Watch the first episode here!!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE0NzU5NjE2.html

Shiet,
ep 1 got me all spazzy! My only complaint is that there is too much of
Krao seducing Lita and trying to kiss p'On! >< BUT I'd rather get
that out of the way in the first one or two episodes and leave the rest
of the lakorn for Krao to "harrass" Anuch only, muahahahaha!! The ending
title gave plenty of scenes of Krao kissing Nuch so I will wait
patiently. Weir and Mai are totally rocking this lakorn, they look real
good together! Weir as Krao is not disppointing, he plays the rough p'ek
well.

A bit on the characters:
I hate Lita already. She is
almost worst (or IS worst than Krao?) because she only wants money, she
doesn't care about anyone but herself, and she is super jealous; she is
especially jealous of Nuch even before Krao comes into the picture. Ugh.
She is more casanova than Krao.

I feel bad for p'On. She is such
a gentle, "riep roy" woman, but she had to deal with Krao's harrassment
in ep 1 lol It was nice seeing her fight him off, she and Nuch really
suit as sisters. The actress playing p'On even looks similar to and has
similar voice with Mai.

Parop is...ditzy lol but he's cute.

I'm
frustrated with p'Sit, he keeps borrowing money lol and he is easily
fooled by Krao. but he'll come around eventually, I think?

Chaitong...Mac is doing alright, he's rather emotionless during the scenes he's supposed to be angry at Krao.

Anuch.
Gah, I love Mai so much. I like the style they put her in. She didn't
get as much screen time as I wanted, but they definitely cut a few
scenes out. I love Nuch's integrity and confidence and indepence!

Now
on to our rai p'ek, Krao. Dayum, whenever he talks about his memories
of his mom getting raped and the flashbacks, I sympathize with him
badly. But two wrongs don't make a right! His vengeance is blinding him.
He already falls for Anuch and you can see how much he doesn't want to
hate her, but his stubborn macho anger is overpowering him. Sigh. That
said, I honestly can't wait for him to be all over Anuch, as in jealous
and treating her nice without even realizing it, and all that 555

I just watched the 1st episode from the link you posted. (Thanks BTW).  I think I'll wait till someone uploads ep 2 and the succeeding episodes to it. I feel safer with youku plus downloading takes time and space in my comp.

Anyhoo, its a bit funny to me that Krao's different techniques in seducing P'Ao and Lalita seems to be at cross purposes.  :coverlaf:  He's so forceful with Ao and kinda smooth with Lalita. I think he's got it wrong, he should be doing he's sexy moves with finesse with Ao and really no need to get down and dirty with Lalita and waste his sexy moves. The woman's in love with money and knowing he can be a rich benefactor, and has all the $, she's all his for the taking in no time at all.  :pervie:

IA about Mai and the actress playing Ao can pass as real sisters. They looked so much alike. There was that scene where P'Sit had Ao go to Krao's office (she's in a black striped dress) for a moment I thought she was Mai. I gotta say lots of eye candy in this drama. Lots of good looking people. Even the extras are purdy. I also love the wardrobe. Though, I'm not too keen on P'Sit having earrings. He's suppose to be a businessman and it bothers me a bit that he looks more like a rocker than one.

Man, we're only in episode 1 and Weir's already doing fan service with his sleeveless tank top scenes. Looks like he'll also be half-naked early on too. What's next a shower scene? Well, no complaints from me at all.  :whistle:

A couple of Qs since there's no subs yet. Did the Sia had Anuch kidnapped and P'Sit knew about it? Seems like Nuch was collateral for her brother's debt. I'm also wondering why Lalita can easily sell (I'm presuming she was selling those antiques vases/jars.) stuff in the house without consulting the sisters.

Mai looks really gorgeous in this lakorn. She's got some fragile beauty going there which looks to be the perfect foil to Weir's character who is aggressive and macho. I'm also loving it that Weir's got some sexy swagger. 

BTW, not to be nitpicky but I've noticed this in recent lakorns that they often take what would be like an up-skirt shot -  the camera pans from the feet to the head for a medium close up. Taken from that angle, it makes the actors look stumpy. Notice this in the scene where Weir/Krao got out from his car and the shot shows his shoes hidden by the door and then camera pan from there to his head.

Anyways, still looking forward to the next episode.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Aaaaahhhhhh krao already force her a kiss. Today epi it not bad there more scene for krao and anuch

jjinxx

I agree about Krao's methods of seduction between p'On and Lita lol That's why I felt sorry for p'On when he was rough with her (those moves should really should be all for Nuch anyway, huh?) but I think part of it is that in this version they made p'On a tiny bit stronger and more resistant to Krao, at least at first.

@orapronobis, yes Sit already knew that Sia would have Nuch kidnapped. That pissed me off because On was going to call the cops but he wouldn't let her because he didn't want anyone finding out they're poor now. >_<

I love the way Krao looked at Nuch during her first day of work when she sat behind her desk 55

jjinxx

Thanks Miley! Where did episode 3 end? I didn't get to watch it yet. Did it end before Krao went to the farm? Did they have the karaoke scene in episode 3?

more screencaps:
cr weloveweirmai fb

Meanie Krao making Nuch work overtime

So sad! TT-TT Nuch got slapped by p'On.

I haven't gotten to watch this yet, but I read about this scene. Krao succeeded in getting On and Nuch on bad terms, then he went and got drunk. His friend, Kanit, was like "You don't look like someone who's happy, you look heartbroken." Kanit took Krao home and said, "I wonder which woman in the Vitchawayt house got you in this state; Lalita, Oncha...or Anut." lol we all know which one she was. It's really interesting to watch Krao's internal battle with his feelings for Nuch versus his desire for revenge. On the one hand, he believes himself to be completely ruthless and incapable of love. But he's not incapable of love because 1) he has family/friends he cares for, such as his Uncle Chat, Kanit, and Nok, whom he sees as a sister; he's traumatized by his past but these people still teach him warmth and compassion, otherwise he wouldn't have helped a total stranger and get shot for it too [ep1]; 2) he meets Nuch and he's pretty much done for because, let's face it, soulmates/love at first sight exist in lakorn so there's no way he can resist that attraction and eventually, it'll be proven that 3) he has a heart because of Nuch.
Whether he 'changes' from Satan to a good person, or whether he realizes he never was Satan to begin with, Nuch is still the reason he indeed LOVES.

cr tumblr
Krao reminds me of this LOL He doesn't know he loves her, doesn't want to believe he loves her, but it's done and it can't be UN-done!

cr. ig and fb

On a side note, I wish Weir was clean-shaven in here. He's starting to look like Chane 555

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I know you guys love Mai, but I think she looks too much of a little kid for Weir. I just don't see the physical compatibility that you guys see... :shutup: Kill me if you want. Haha.

Or perhaps I should say Weir looks too old for Mai. HAHA.
I think they look so good together. Mai is cute n girlie in this lakorn so yes she may appear young while weir is a supposed to be macho n more mature.