[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
55 Mai's character in NK was tough but I can't wait for this one because she is going to be tough and feisty!!! Giving Weir a hard time lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
jjinxx said:
Well, for their previous lakorn it kind of dragged (but 17 episodes is short in comparison to other ch7 lakorn, so not too bad) and there was drama with n'ek's biological parents but overall, I consider it a less stressful lakorn (I just fastforwarded the side characters' scenes lol) and their interaction was really cute, plus Mai's more than proficient acting (it was her first or second lakorn only and she performed really well!) contributed to their chemistry. It was an interesting storyline. I enjoyed it. Since she was supposed to be younger while he was supposed to act as a forties(?) man, and she felt grateful and loved him, she always listened to him and was very adorable.
I'm a big fan of them as a couple, so I would rate their first lakorn 8/10
Yeah right,she listen to him in everything and if he hate someone she will hate that person too.this is how I like they lakorn first lakorn together. She alway be his side and scary that nai hua will disappoint at her.

I'm so glad to heard mai say p'weir is the person that make her born in the entertain or Something like today everybody know Mai davika is cuz of p'weir :)

jjinxx

I bet this lakorn is going to be long. I wouldn't mind them dragging it out because I miss Mai and Weir but I might regret saying that later lol when I get super mad at Krao. But from the pictures there seem to be a bit more romance between the two than the old version...

jjinxx

cr. wlwm fb

The lighting for this photo is perfect! And their gazes look so sweet and gentle. How deceptive lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, Weir and Mai look so cute in that picture, I cannot wait to actually see the lakorn and how they portray their characters. :)

jjinxx

Hmm, the picture must be at that farm that belongs so Pa...?
I hope Weir doesn't grow out his mustache too much lol otherwise he will look super mean.

jjinxx

Lol you mean his cardigan? Didn't think it was feminine. Maybe they want to tone down his machoness lol
The neutral color suits the scenery though ^^

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Yes the cardigan. I'm trying to get used to this next image of his. Haha. I'm still attached to his MACHO appeal. I agree though, it does look nice with the scenery. Haha.

jjinxx

Yeah they asked her to lose weight for her movie with Mario, which is weird because she was already thin to begin with.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously?? They asked her to lose weight for a film with Mario?? Have they not thought about her well being? What if she lost too much and her health is in jeopardy? I feel bad for her. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
She's already so thin and they ask to lose weight? o_o
tbh I think she'd look better if she gained some weight

btw did she begin to film her movie with Mario? 

and that picture where Weir is blocking her between him and the tree is so  :dance1: squeal worthy xD