[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
For some reason, AF isn't letting me post pictures right now. Anyway...

This will be english subbed at ninjakkn.wordpress. com

Airing January 18th. Weekend slot! Whoot whoot!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Didn't expect this to be this intense lol 
and wow 18th January? already? it means more of gorgeous Mai yay can't wait! 

jjinxx

One of the interviews, Weir said they are not even done filming 50% but since it's not action or the type that requires a lot of work, they should be able to film quickly. Which is fine for me since I want to see Weir and Mai, but I hope this doesn't compromise the quality if the lakorn.
Mai and Weir look good in the pictures and teasers!

jjinxx

I wonder if there's an actual n'rai in here.

Arnu, Asit, Orncha

cr 100leh fb

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know why, but I don't see the compatibility between the two. Perhaps it's because Mai is too kiddish-looking for Weir, even though they're only 7 yrs apart, which isn't too big of a gap. Or maybe because I'm brainwashed by Min & Weir's pairing. Haha. Whatever, I'll probably keep in touch with this lakorn because I'm digging Weir's macho~ness. 

jjinxx

His abdomen area is pretty toned but the arms look more toned when he flexes. Anyway, that last pic is more to showcase *bedscene!* lol I thin it might be from the teaser where she was hitting him with a pillow. P'ek takes advantage much eh?

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
This is a remake of "Nangfah gub Saita", huh? Storyline is just the same. I'll be excited to see this, though Weir playing a playboy???

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i so can't wait for this lakorn, 
Nangfa gub Satan has always been one of my favorites.

i hope they keep the scene where nang'ek follows pa'ek and her sister inlaw to his house or something, and sneaks into the room and hits him with a bat, but then pa'ek catches her and ties her up with a bra.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
lakornfan8 said:

This is a remake of "Nangfah gub Saita", huh? Storyline is just the same. I'll be excited to see this, though Weir playing a playboy???
jjinxx said:
^yup same storyline. And yes, Weir is going to be a real slut in this one lol
This is a remake of Nang Fah Gub Satan? I haven't seen the original with Johnny and Namfon, but I've heard many good and bad things about it. Since I'll get to see Macho Weir again, I'll be looking forward to this one. HAHA. Truth be told, I can't get his character in Pin Anong out of my head. Haha.

jjinxx

^Yup, they just decided to change the title to make it...more interesting-sounding(?) lol I don't know...But ever sine Weir got muscled-up, I've been looking forward to his macho roles. =P

Joy said:
i so can't wait for this lakorn, 
Nangfa gub Satan has always been one of my favorites.

i hope they keep the scene where nang'ek follows pa'ek and her sister inlaw to his house or something, and sneaks into the room and hits him with a bat, but then pa'ek catches her and ties her up with a bra.
LOL!!!!!!!! I've never seen the orig, but I decided to go back and watch, and just saw THAT scene last night. Laughed my butt off. Some random bra's just there and n'ek's friend (or was it her sis-in-law) sleeps throughout the whole thing, even though n'ek and p'ek are, like, wrestling right on the bed next to her. Anyway, Johnny's version looks hella amusing. Hope they don't screw up that factor for the new one.

@queenyeon, yeah it's a real bummer it's not airing yet, even though they put it out there that it was going to be this weekend.