[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol CC why the long laugh? Just happy?

Awesome freaking awesome! Thanks for the bts! Kya...! Love the close-up pic!
Mai and Weir, they look so yummy togther!! Even better than when they were in NK, much better! Omg.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm laughing because 'some' people are just oh too amusing keke. But yes, I'm quite happy that they're reuniting. Normally I don't watch Weir's lakorns because I'm not a fan of the n'eks so this is rare chance for me to watch his acting. Besides, I personally find him to be one of the more tolerable praeks and he made quite a cute couple with our Davika in NK.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I've watched his lakorns with Jui and Pinky and I also watched Prajan Lai Payak despite that I'm not a fan of Aump (I mainly watched for Yui). So I'll say this shall be my 6th lakorn of Weir's.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@cc oh ok. Hahaha u watch for yui and I watch for weir but i didn't finish that lakorn. Cant bare to watch lakorn that not my both fav p'ek and n'ek together in lakorn.

jjinxx

OKAY, so here is the synopsis courtesy of asianfuse wiki:
"The N"k father rape the P"k mother . The mother came home ashame to face her hsuband -- hang herself & the husband was sadden by the death of his wife so he SHOT himself and the P"k was around 10 years old i htink and witness his parent death so he vow revenge over th N"K family . 20 odd years later the P'k plot to revenge the family by making the oldest brother in debt and have an affair w/ his wife -- yes P"k was a manwhore ^^ . He court the 2nd sister and make her break up w/ her bf & the youngest sister is the N"K --- they alway fight but their bicker is FUNNIE . P"k is very cocky & perverted . He couldn't do anything to the youngest sister cuz she is strong and see thur his scam so he break a deal w/her IF she marry him all the affair & meddling w/ her family will stop . ON their wedding night he reveal the truth why he hated her family so much . He told her since her dad rape his mom he will do the same thing to her ^^^ *shirt rip*"

Ahem. Wow, that is real messed up; yet another traumatized dude who uses his vengeance as motivation to get rich and will find the love of his life through torturing her and her family? Such a lakorn lol! We won't go into how the pra ek is not justified in the least in his revenge because man why not just target the dad, why the whole family, but I guess it's go hard or go home right?

I can tell somewhere along the way he falls for her and uses the "I'll stop if you marry me" as an excuse to get with her.
Can't wait for this 555+

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Is this a remake? i missed it saying so in previous page if it is....Sound like johnny and namfon lakorn....the revenge of his mother for rape...except i think namfon character was adopted...it was very good lakorn

jjinxx

Yup, they just changed the title.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They should have kept the old name. Nang Fah Gub Satan rings better. Hopefully they keep the rawr, i need to see one, it has been ages.

jjinxx

55 maybe they were trying to be more subtle about the plot.

Here's a clip of the old version
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=BPI4r39Dtwg

I love how strong n'ek is!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yup..she is...i hope it turn into a willing...more than rape but I know p'k wanted n'k to feel his mothers pain