[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to this pair. Didn't really watch their first lakorn but I'm gonna try to tune into this one if it's uploaded anywhere for me to preview.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Not exactly liking the hair but nonetheless, she looks beautiful! About her body, she's always been very skinny. A little meat wouldn't hurt lol.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
oct 1
yeah baby
only 2 days left
only 48 hours
only 2880 minutues
only 172800 seconds
oh btw is anybody going to sub it

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
here pic from they shooting,still dont have scene with mai yet huh.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aaaauuughhh!...they're so cute together *crumples to the floor* I can't wait til Mai starts filming so we can catch their updates and bts and see my bbs onscreen again. Weir, looking good, though he could do to lose the facial hair, just sayin' but I miss his face and I especially miss his face next to Mai's face and hopefully their faces will just be close together a lot throughout the lakorn, preferably for kisses or whatever 555 I haven't watched Pin Anong, but please use myheromike's signature as a reference to my anticpated Weir-Mai kiss, I don't care how gross it looks because I'm too westernized I guess 555+

Why do they look so good together :spin: I've been waiting for their reunion for forever muahahahaha time to start spazzing :weee:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oct 8 so is it on Monday right yay...

@jjinxx some of u comment about weirmai is touch especially about weir hehehe

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I vNt wait until da actual filming...Mai + Weir = bootiful couples lol EXCITED :D