Ch7 rising newbie Actress & Actors for 2010

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
They all have one or two lakorn out so far this year. What do ya think of them if ya have see their lakorn?

Actress:

Min Pechaya

Mai Davika

Baifern Pimchanok or Fern

Gunjae-Sal

Pooklook Fonthip

Actors:

Natthew or Natthew AF5

Porshe Saran

Sun Pichayadon

Om Akapan

Khun Kanin

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel CH7 barely promotes their newbies or any of them much anymore. The only praek I feel CH7 has left is WIER! He's the only one I still see around alot. I haven't watch CH7 lakorns for a long while now. So I've never seen any of these actors or actresses.

Both of Mai Davika's lakorns aren't on air yet! I'm still waiting for them esp. the one with Wier! Looks good. Although, her other upcoming lakorn with Aof Chanapol doesn't seem promising >.< But I really adore her! She's like another Pinky Savika to me :p They resemble a bit!

I haven't watched any of Om yet! But I look forward to Sao Hi-Tech once english subs are complete! It seems like a fun lakorn to watch and I've heard alot of great reviews about his acting :) And he is quite charming too!

As for MIN, I loveeeeee her! :) I've watch her first lakorn with Win, her second one with Tle Thanapol, and her latest with Cee! So anticipating for her upcoming lakorn with Om! :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Why do the actresses & actors all look the same to me? :shrug: I haven't watched any of their lakorns so I wouldn't be able to give an answer lol. I just wanted to see the new faces of CH 7 LOL. I haven't watched any CH 7 lakorns in a long time... I lost interest.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I quickly went down the page and at a quick glance i thought Natthew was TengNeung.

Anyways, the only gal newbie i've seen lakorns of was Min Peechaya. I really like her, ever since Ruen Sorn Ruk i've been watching all her lakorns. As for the guys i really like Om and Sun.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Im not too crazy about Min but she is ok. I like gunjae sal a lot. For guy I like porsche and Om!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Om is part of ch7 now? i thought he was with polyplus and isnt he suppose to have a lakorn with ch3

neither of the guys look appealing or pra'ek material at all besides Om..from the girls, i think only mai stood out. ch7 did used to promote their newbies a lot more before but seem like they only want to focus on a particular star now.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
for the girls, i say only min. mai looks like she got a nose job.
for guys, none.

they don't promote anybody anyway except for vier and his girl.

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
Om is part of ch7 now? i thought he was with polyplus and isnt he suppose to have a lakorn with ch3

neither of the guys look appealing or pra'ek material at all besides Om..from the girls, i think only mai stood out. ch7 did used to promote their newbies a lot more before but seem like they only want to focus on a particular star now.
Om does work under polyplus and polypus works with both ch7 and ch3

cecilia

Staff member
I like Fern because she's so good at NAM in FIRST LOVE with Mario.

I also like OM b/c he looks cute -- as for his acting -- it's a bit blah for me to be drooling over .. but out of all of them, i'll pick him.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Om is under polyplus but it seem like he be working mostly for Ch7 now....like Tle Thanapol he with polyplus but his lakorn are for Ch7.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I like Baifern! Didn't know she's with Ch7. I like all the girls. Pooklook is okay.

I don't really like the guys other than Om. :rolleyes1:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I watched the first ep of Mai's lakorn and she's pretty good for a newbie. I'll definitely continue watching it! The other two I like are Min and Gubnjae Sal. Not so much their acting but more of their personalities. As for Pooklook ewwwwwww hell no! The guys are eeeeekkkk too except for Om.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm starting to like Gunjale too.. at first I thought she was really plain bland looking in her lakorn with AOF but omg.. I watch her in Sawan Saang and loved it :wub: She's probably the best newbie for CH7 right now along with MIN.. hope they promote her too!

I agree w/CH7 barely promote there newbies or anyone anymore other than PANCAKE and WIER. I only see those to on-going lakorns all the time o_O

They act like they don't got no one else in their CH7 industry!?! But it's ok, I don't mind since I don't watch there lakorns for years now.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so far mai n fern n om r the only ones i'm looking forward to see more from ch 7 the others, let me think about it. min is okay but not that great.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I like most of them, i love Om, his nose is big but his eyes and smile just melts your heart.

i like Min, just hoping that they don't over promote her, to the point where i get sick of her, coz she has talent and is pretty too.

baifern is cute, but i don't know if its her character in the lakorn or not, but after a while i felt that she got annoying, but cute so it's ok...lol

i think Mai is gorgeous and has a lot of potential.

ch7 need more newbies, ch3 is comming so strong at the moment

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I really like khun Kanin in Jao ying long Yook with tangmo. I love their chemistry. Om was really good in Bunsen dok ruk with min and Sammie. I saw neua manoot and I loved it. Mai, aof and natthew were really good. I loved loved baifern in a little thing called love!
But it is true that ch7 do not promote their newbies as mug as ch3. Hopefully they will learn to do so in the future