[CH7] Rian Hemarej (Polyplus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No this is not a sequel to Aump & Num lakorn "Hemaraj"....I can't remember hear that they film part 2 of "Hemaraj" a long time ago but they never air it due to poor rating for the first part....So this is a totally different lakorn....Someone @ SPICY Forum said that this is going to be a revenge type of lakorn.
oh thanks dancy the title is similar

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
^turns out that this is the sequel to aum/num's lakorn.
Thanks Tinah for the update.

So this is really going to be part 2 then. I wounder will Dome play Num role or a different character...It be sad to know that Aump won't end up with Num if this is part 2 "Hemaraj" since Num not in here part 2.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i really want Num back, i'm so mad Dome is replacing him. I totally forgot what happens in this lakorn, May is Num's sister or cousin, something like that. And the p'ek doesn't know Dilok is his father. I think this is how this goes. I'm guessing since the first part was 6 years ago they are going to have an almost brand new cast.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^turns out that this is the sequel to aum/num's lakorn.
ah then i was right its a sequel of part 1 Aump she's with Num but the 1st wasn't so
good kind of boring

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is really confuse first its not a sequel than its a sequel to Aump & Num lakorn will....Mai @ SPICY Forum said that its not a sequel to Aump & Num lakorn but its a sequel to a different lakorn. She made a mistake saying that its was a sequel to Aump & Num lakorn..Don't know the hold title name of that lakorn...but the initials to that lakorn is JL? So this is a sequel to JL lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is really confuse first its not a sequel than its a sequel to Aump & Num lakorn will....Mai @ SPICY Forum said that its not a sequel to Aump & Num lakorn but its a sequel to a different lakorn. She made a mistake saying that its was a sequel to Aump & Num lakorn..Don't know the hold title name of that lakorn...but the initials to that lakorn is JL? So this is a sequel to JL lakorn.
ha dancy I'm confused and mix up too not sure which is the exact answer