Ch7 ratings

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, but hard to change the mind of someone that old lol. The owner of channel 7 is this extremely rich guy who only consider channel 7 a past time. He's said it somewhere before and others here and at other forums have mentioned this to. I guess for him as long as he is making "something" he doesn't care much. Until he is superseded by someone from the current generation, he won't change his ways. Maybe in the next few years things will change. Why? Look at all the people leaving channel 7 left and right. Channel 7 is becoming like Channel 5/Exact was back in the days the same handful of faces.

Another thing is numbers. Channel 7 owner probably sees how popular channel 3 is but still has a HUGE profit down. Forbes posted an article about it. I don't remember the detail entirely, but Channel 3 was reported to have more than 90% profit loss, and channel 7 somewhere under 50%? So, maybe they looked at this and how channel 3 is marketing elsewhere but still suffering huge profit losses, and don't want to take that risk.

Here is the article:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...richest-2018-television-turmoil/#7fdeae21a1ac
Ouch about ch3 losses, Still Ch7 boss needs to be changed by someone smarter and more dynamic

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It took 10 years to pair Weir up with Thissa and that was only because Poo dropped out but even with Poo, it took over 10 years too. So there's still hope. Weir is making his rounds now. I'm still waiting for him and Now/Mookda/Sammy too. See he wasted too much time with Pancake and Min :rolleyes:.
Don't know... Weir is aging let's be honest ! In his latest drama with Thisa I was not feeling his appeal so much even the likes of Om maintain themselves more. Plus time passes and never comes back so aint getting any younger

CPY

GotomySin
As far as I know, Ch 7 is jointly own by BBTV and also Royal Thai Army. So that explains why they are not going so 'public' about their contents.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Don’t forget Sonya singha. She so underrated and was given the same role of a tomboy over and over again. The p’rk she got paired with isn’t very appealing. I feel like she gonna drop the ch7 and become freelance like other actresses.

Seriously I can’t wait till ch7 bosses step down from his role and a new one comes in and change everything. Or the fact that if the royal Thai army are restricting us international fan from watching it then they really need to remove them self. What do they gain from this royal Thai army anyway.??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't get the allure of wier...he is feminine in gestures ...i use to like him waay back...

My poor sammy... they need a pk comparable to her..om &es was decent...michael..porche again, mik

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 gives it to peak.....yuck

Sammy slay in acting and look... and if they want sexiness... she got it too... her rating is good too...like wtf...she worked hard being in versatile roles... now she's only filming 1 lakorn...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I saw a picture on IG. Is Michael and Mookda pairing up in a new lakorn or it’s just rumors?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m disappointed of ch7 lately, most of their new lakorn either action or drama nothing new they have amazing & gorgeous actors but nothing new.
My favorite is stuck somewhere.
They are way behind.
They have amazing actresses that they sleep on. That channel is too stuck in time. They don't know how to cherish some of their jewels

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So saw a few scenes of Hana and Boom's lakorn. It looks like cheap play. I don't necessarily know how to explain it but it doesn't scream high quality. Though Boom actually looks so good in the lakorn.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmmm there should be a thread for ch3 ratings too :p how’s ch3 doing lately with their current lakorns hehe :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lmaoooo are they that bad now??? Hahahhah. How would I know?? I haven’t seen anything since BPS ended. Lololol :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Well GS is in the 3s, I think KSTD is like 2s and 3s, the Hero series is doing a tad better in the 3s and 4s ( well Chippy's and Boy were the highest so far lol). At first I was like it's probably because of WC or the news about the 12 boys and their coach but ch7's ratings are in the 4s and 5s, no excuse lol.