Ch7 ratings

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lately Ch7 ratings have been flopping and left behind by Ch3 ones. In your opinion what is the reason ? Do you think Ch7 elders are still too arrogant and won't reform ?

Ps : Someone save Sammy from greasy P'eks !!! Stop doing my girl dirty with her pairings ! Justice for Nao Tisanart x-D !

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Their lakorns are not as good. Channel 7 has always beaten channel 3 but so far the last 2 to maybe 3 years they have been competitive. Also, I don't generally really like their pairings.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
My viewing have no impact on channel 7 rating, but I just can’t with these pra’eks:

Kelly - too old and what’s so attractive about him? Don’t care for his snout :p
BigM- he’s more rai than pra’ek
New - Just NO
Mik - just a younger version of Kelly ( snout)

The others are tolerable but lately all their newer lakorns are actions or genre I do not like.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Channel 7 always bounces back at some point lol. They have their hits and misses. Also, I feel that channel 3 has WAYY more actors and actresses than channel 7, or Channel 7 uses the same people wayy too much.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Channel 7 always bounces back at some point lol. They have their hits and misses. Also, I feel that channel 3 has WAYY more actors and actresses than channel 7, or Channel 7 uses the same people wayy too much.
I think connection plays a big part over there. Bow has been promoted like crazy lately. She reminds me of Esther promotion @ One31 channel. They always make sure to promote the actresses that are in their good books with the "hottest" praeks of the moment and give them roles back to back. But they overlook a lot of potentials. Look at the way they managed Baifern career. Ch7 got nice N'eks. I like some of their girls like Sammy, Now, Gookgik etc... but they are seriously lacking in praek. I mean BigM as praek ? Like I saw him 1st in Bodyguard Sao playing a bad bodyguard, a character with no significant importance and now he is praek. Good just the thing is he is so not praek material at all ! Not even important P'rai. He got 0 charisma

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Their lakorns are not as good. Channel 7 has always beaten channel 3 but so far the last 2 to maybe 3 years they have been competitive. Also, I don't generally really like their pairings.
Yeah and now Ch3 strategy is starting to pay. They are grabbing intl interest thanks to Youtube and strong promotion on social media and online. I still think it was a terrible mistake from ch7 to boycott Youtube. None of their actors are as big as Ch3 actors now who are getting better sponsorhip and more money

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think connection plays a big part over there. Bow has been promoted like crazy lately. She reminds me of Esther promotion @ One31 channel. They always make sure to promote the actresses that are in their good books with the "hottest" praeks of the moment and give them roles back to back. But they overlook a lot of potentials. Look at the way they managed Baifern career. Ch7 got nice N'eks. I like some of their girls like Sammy, Now, Gookgik etc... but they are seriously lacking in praek. I mean BigM as praek ? Like I saw him 1st in Bodyguard Sao playing a bad bodyguard, a character with no significant importance and now he is praek. Good just the thing is he is so not praek material at all ! Not even important P'rai. He got 0 charisma
I agree with you for the most part, but for Baifern, it was her own misstep. From what I've read, Baifern often choose her own lakorns and had a limited schedule due to school. By the time she was ready to start accepting more work, there were already newbies like Now, Bow, etc that they were trying to promote. In either case, Baifern's career blossomed after leaving anyway.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you for the most part, but for Baifern, it was her own misstep. From what I've read, Baifern often choose her own lakorns and had a limited schedule due to school. By the time she was ready to start accepting more work, there were already newbies like Now, Bow, etc that they were trying to promote. In either case, Baifern's career blossomed after leaving anyway.
Okay ! Thanks for explaining more on the Baifern case. Lol ironic that Now is going through the Baifern situation now

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 market toward the country area more than the city. All their pra'eks including New and BigM are big in those area. Just because international people don't like them doesn't mean they're not popular in Thailand. Look at Kong (the pra'ek in Ya Leum Chan), I read how people outside of Thailand think he's ugly but he is very very popular with the ladies in Thailand.

Ch7 needs a coup. They need a change in upper management to have a balance for marketing toward Bangkok, rural, and urban area. Ch3 started making lakorns aiming for viewers in the urban areas with the younger generation of Kantana but they still have sometime to go.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 market toward the country area more than the city. All their pra'eks including New and BigM are big in those area. Just because international people don't like them doesn't mean they're not popular in Thailand. Look at Kong (the pra'ek in Ya Leum Chan), I read how people outside of Thailand think he's ugly but he is very very popular with the ladies in Thailand.

Ch7 needs a coup. They need a change in upper management to have a balance for marketing toward Bangkok, rural, and urban area. Ch3 started making lakorns aiming for viewers in the urban areas with the younger generation of Kantana but they still have sometime to go.
Even rural area they are starting to decline lil by lil compared to ch3 when I see those ratings... like they need to change some stuff. I love Sammy but I couldn't even watch her two latest lakorns. And looking at the ratings I bet I was not the only one. Even they can hardly afford to beat a ch3 rating lately ! They need to wake up !

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I read somewhere that they wanted to only post their shows on Bugabootv or something. Because that's their platform.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I read somewhere that they wanted to only post their shows on Bugabootv or something. Because that's their platform.
Well Ch3 is rising. Lol ch7 some of their decisions are just mindboggling lmao.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well I guess it makes sense that their ratings are flopping now, whenever Kelly is in a lakorn, the ratings only go up due to the lakorn itself like Plerng Pranang, no one watches for Kelly LOL. Same goes for New, he has lakorns that does well but it is because of the lakorn or the n'ek. Plus, it is up against Kom Faek and the Thais love their action. I still thing ch7 is nonetheless top dog in ratings, they'll eventually beat ch3 when they air a musical, action lakorn or a Pordeecom lakorn since Pordeecom tends to do well, especially when Mik is in the lakorn. As for Bow, as much as people hate the koo jin thing, it really shows that it great for a career since when she was koo jin with Mike, her lakorns with him did well. Ever since she and him were done, her lakorns haven't done too well. No one liked her with Big M and now not many care for her and New. I do have faith that her lakorn with Mik will do well since he brings in ratings typically.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk I have not seen a ch7 lakorn since Noon W left them lol that’s how bad ch7 lakorns are now and days :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: actually, I started noticing Now but idk— her scripts are getting shitty and shittier too so ch7 is just lacking so much. I don’t know anyone at ch7 besides Now tbh lol :risas3:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I guess it makes sense that their ratings are flopping now, whenever Kelly is in a lakorn, the ratings only go up due to the lakorn itself like Plerng Pranang, no one watches for Kelly LOL. Same goes for New, he has lakorns that does well but it is because of the lakorn or the n'ek. Plus, it is up against Kom Faek and the Thais love their action. I still thing ch7 is nonetheless top dog in ratings, they'll eventually beat ch3 when they air a musical, action lakorn or a Pordeecom lakorn since Pordeecom tends to do well, especially when Mik is in the lakorn. As for Bow, as much as people hate the koo jin thing, it really shows that it great for a career since when she was koo jin with Mike, her lakorns with him did well. Ever since she and him were done, her lakorns haven't done too well. No one liked her with Big M and now not many care for her and New. I do have faith that her lakorn with Mik will do well since he brings in ratings typically.
To be fair I think Michael is better actor than both Big M and New, so I'm not even sure it's just the koojin factor. Plus for the parts I saw of her lakorn with Big M, Bow just did not fit the role. No one can convince me she's a tough gangster or whatever lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 needs more actors for their actresses. Kelly, New, and Big M doesn’t fit lead material. These guys are tall, but are not easy on the eyes. Lol

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk I have not seen a ch7 lakorn since Noon W left them lol that’s how bad ch7 lakorns are now and days :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: actually, I started noticing Now but idk— her scripts are getting shitty and shittier too so ch7 is just lacking so much. I don’t know anyone at ch7 besides Now tbh lol :risas3:
I will never stop talking about Now case. How someone like her who fits the classical Thai attractive cutie (girl is well versed in Ram Thai) but that showed she can be the sexiest girl in town through her bodylanguage (she can eat a curvier Stephanie alive at sexy games in kularb len fai). That girl is totally overlooked now when she got so much potential and charm that can make her the Audrey Hepburn equivalent of their channel. She just needs her caft to be honed thus she needs actual WORKS... sigh

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol who can take Big M as a serious P'rai in 1st place to even talk about a P'ek ?