[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

sarN

sarNie Granny
3 years old couldn't  have a line ! 5 years old can , therefore they might get reunited then . i love the last picture w/ the baby , some how my heart just want to burst into tear must be my bioclock is ticking  :dance1:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I reeeeeeally have high expectations for this. I've been waiting for a PANOM reunion (along with everyone) for so looooong. I actually accepted the fact that it may never happen after the catastrophe with Wan Nee Tee Ror Koy.

sarN

sarNie Granny
When does it air? I want to see my babies , love babies and what year was the novel published?

sarN

sarNie Granny
that picture where pancake surrounded by white folk while she the only asian girl does remind me of my high school years , just that most of my friends are black loll. It's hard to find asian here.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Im Fairly SUrprised They Managed To Pick Up All Right Looking Farangs'
Can This Lakorn Just Air Already ahhahaha

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Pancake looks beautiful here. I'm here for Utt and not for Om. The only lakorn I really like of Om is SCHT. Maybe it's because I like Jui and both are so hilarious.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!! :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :dance3: Utt is in here. one of my fav. pra'eks back in the early 2000s.
I miss him.  Haven't seen him play lakorn for a long time. Last one I saw him play was with Cheer - Rak Lamoon... s.t....s.t... forgot the whole title, from ch.7.
But I glad to seen him on screen again. I thought he was just going to be host and not come back to the lakorn section.
well, great to know and can't wait to watch his new and latest lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'oo my rapid heart beat need to stop, I came in to see update but went breathless at your banner Tubby...