[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

sarN

sarNie Granny
little22 said:
I'm so behind. I'm just on ep2. Read your comments are more funny. Eww did I read it wrong they have sex in a kids bedroom name gabriel. Who kid is this how did they relate to him how did they spent a night there or live there. That's a turn off no mood and gross. Also its kind of wrong they have sex at wayoon place cus she is not married and mostly she has a room mate living there. Its feel awkward. They should have it somewhere else makes more sense and not gross out. Man I'm just talking about bed love scenes,sex. I'm like the next sarn hehehe

we currently accepting new member everyday HAHAHA.....about the room , my heard is swamp with kiddies toys,blanket , color book, finger painting HAHAHA

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Hahahahahaha I don't notice anything on his nose. Maybe bc I don't really pay attention to his features much.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh, I X-ray too HAHAHA I notice & take notes on guys on a daily basic , it come naturally to me^^

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like the storyline, but I find this lakorn very boring. I ff most of the unnecessary rai scenes.

TubbyTinker

i dont think its slow pace, I think its moving pretty fast in terms of relationship development. I think they're trying to milk us with all the romantic stuff and leave us with nothing but drama LOL. Om said enjoy the sweet scenes as much as we can bc later there wont be any but drama hahhaha

but yes, I agree about the rai scenes especially Patama and Kanyarat scenes...so nonsense

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She is THE annoyance of this lakorn.
Omg yess.... I try to FF her scenes right, but her acting is so horrible that it draws me to keep watching her? I don't know how to explain it, like sometimes how people's teeth hurt but they chomp on it to feel more pain... or when you have a scab and you keep picking at it. 

TubbyTinker

Tina, I know what you mean!!!! LOL, omg, something about her when she starts talking, I cant help but stare at her mouth LOL. Now she's the person I cant help but stare at her feature hahahah. No doubt her acting suck

sarN

sarNie Granny
So true , the n'rai are sooooooo annoying! CH 7 trade mark , excessive n'rai w/ unnecessary cat fight/too much screen time lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I still can't get over the Shoe scene. Like seriously I need an explanation to the point of it lol. Then the fact that Khun Nitiya has to have people babysit the shoes whenever people came over. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe it's because her shoes is expensive, too expensive for someone like PiengPen to own and she felt jealous. She took the shoes to prove that she can take it just like how she thinks she can take Om. As for the aunt having the servants watch the shoes was probably the same reason that it is expensive, a shoes of a lady and they were afraid the dog would take it again which was what they thought happened before lol.