[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh!! It air already!! I been so busy . so many lakorn to catch up but this one I really want to watch loll the babies are cute.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Didn't know it aired already can't miss this babies n revenge involve. Gotta go watch now at 1@am yep can't sleep. Excited for a good lakorn

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Lol they have some unnecessary stuffs as always, like the chick stealing the other chick one shoe? Like really? Lol.
And man she looks old too. Like she can play a mom already.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
And man she looks old too. Like she can play a mom already.
Lol right and what is up with Nikoli? I don't know if the acting is off or he just comes off as creepy mc creeperston lol. 

Honestly I don't know if I would be willing to reunite with a man who told me to get an abortion. -.- I'm having a hard time enjoying it not because of the lakorn, but because all the sweet scenes it will have and then him to tell her to get an abortion... 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Noooooo i haven't watch it yet mama bear!! Lol
Oooops sorry rofl! I don't even know if it is going to be that wayy though it was just from summaries. I'm hoping that is not really the case though! Edit, okay I read another summary which is more detailed so disregard what I said it could be and maybe won't be :p guess we will have to find out when we get there. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Oooops sorry rofl! I don't even know if it is going to be that wayy though it was just from summaries. I'm hoping that is not really the case though!
Haha uh huh. Lol it's ok, i kind of figured that he would think it isn't his so he told her that out of anger. It's going to be a tear jerker.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Lol that scene where Piengpen took Junmanee's shoes was pretty funny but so random. Khun Nampueng's acting in here kinda annoys me though and the way she talks. BTW, for those of you who didn't know, Piengpen is played by Khun Nampueng, the producer of this lakorn.

I won't be able to watch episode 2 until tmr the least.

In the novel, I'm not sure if Ramil told her to get an abortion but for sure he told her he wasn't ready and I believe his aunt was the one who told her to get an abortion. Idk how lakorn will go

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg -.- I can't stand Piengpen, she overacts and like all her scenes are so cringeworthy... Then there is that Khun Ying whatever that Ramin's aunt want him to marry she looks sleepy in all her scenes. Every time I see her, all I can see on her face is, "i'm about to knock out, i'm about to knock out." 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You know that her face (the Khun Ying) was all modified right? Lol. She looks spooky different than when she first started with AF.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker said:
whats Af? the singing competition? and which Khun Ying bc there's like so many Yings haha
The one that his aunt wants him to marry, the girl with the missing shoe LOL.

uh is the forum looking weird for you guys?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh Pear. She was from AF? All I know is that she's Peach Pachara's sister and I think she's related to Pok, Margie's bf too

the forum looks normal to me

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You know that her face (the Khun Ying) was all modified right? Lol. She looks spooky different than when she first started with AF.
Ahhh that would explain, and why do people do that to themselves unless it was medically necessary. I don't mind the little here and there if you want, but like Pat from Ch.3 and this chick, my son's toy probably has less plastic! 

My mom was all "I hope this doesn't turn crazy like MRSFS lol. She's all there are already toooo many rai's for the first 2 episode lol! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn took me by surprised! I didn't think I was going to watch it at all but dang I'm hooked! Why couldn't this air on the weekends so that we get 3 episodes per week?!