[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I am having a withdrawal syndrome now. I am missing Siwa and Palai already. Frankly speaking, the misunderstanding of the leads in the last few ep would make viewers annoyed but thanks to the cast, the chemistry and their acting, those misunderstanding scenes actually came out interesting. When I was listening to the spoiler, I hate Siwa so much for what he did to Palai but when I watched the actual, I was not as angry as I did in the first place.

I don't know what you guys think, but I am so invested in Siwa and Palai love story. I will never forget this couple. I have so much memory with this couple as well as with Bank Pinkploy. These two act like they don't act. They deserve another lakorn together.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I am having a withdrawal syndrome now. I am missing Siwa and Palai already. Frankly speaking, the misunderstanding of the leads in the last few ep would make viewers annoyed but thanks to the cast, the chemistry and their acting, those misunderstanding scenes actually came out interesting. When I was listening to the spoiler, I hate Siwa so much for what he did to Palai but when I watched the actual, I was not as angry as I did in the first place.

I don't know what you guys think, but I am so invested in Siwa and Palai love story. I will never forget this couple. I have so much memory with this couple as well as with Bank Pinkploy. These two act like they don't act. They deserve another lakorn together.
Ugh I agree. What will I look forward to on my Mondays now?:sad6: I’m gonna miss my weekly Palai-Siwa fix. Even though there was drama towards the end, I like that it was limited to 2 episodes and the rest of the episodes (most of them at least) gave us a lot of sweet scenes.

I really hope Bank and Pinkploy work together again as leads...and hopefully with a better production! And I’m gonna miss fangirling with you guys too! <3