[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Everyone.. Good news. Bank and Pinkploy shoot more love scene today. I think they want to treat the fans who request for more pranang scenes. Bank had an IG live with Pinkploy earlier at the set which she said to look forward to this scene for next week (Bank said the scene is for Monday next week) .

I'm super excited. YAAAAA:aaaaa:

U can watch their IG live cut here uploaded by Pinkployfamily

http://instagr.am/p/CJQr4yvFxfU/

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen everything (btw, the show is on YT with engsub. I don't know if any subber translated it before), but from what I saw, there are slight differences in the story from the previous version (and from the book). I guess it was @mayag and/or @Chario mintmario who watched the first version/read the book. If I'm wrong, I apologize (too many messages here and on Twitter, I couldn't follow exactly who said what.)
The book and the lakorn versions are definitely different. The lakorns are like an adaptation from the novel.

Old version focused more on politics while this new version doesn't touch politics at all. Old version never mentioned how n'ek got the evidence of p'ek father wrong doings. But in the book and in New version, it is stated clearly that she stole the documents from Thana. In the book, after realizing that having marriage certificate is not enough for her revenge, she decided to tie him with a baby which he is happy to be tied. Lol.. In old version, n'ek got pregnant because p'ek rape her while we get a willing in New version. In book, Meena is paired up with Wirakorn who is a banker while in old version, Wirakorn is Thana's friend who is a police. There are more differences. I can't mention all. Let me know if you want to know.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I got busy with Christmas and became late to fangirling for the most anticipated episode!! Ahhhh bear with me guys XD

So I think I mentioned this already but I loved all the cute scenes in EP.11. :icon12::icon12: I LOLed when Siwa went into the women's washroom to find Palai and then a random woman screamed :risas3:
Honestly Janjaeng is such a cutie. It would be really nice if she became a good character by the end and only her evil mom suffers from all the bad karma.

EP.12 thoughts:
The scene where Thana tells Siwa about his dad was done really well. Everyone's acting was on point. Props to Great, Bank and Pinkploy. :clap:
I'm sorry but Pang had so much time to escape from Sorasak who was barely able to walk after being drugged :risas3: That was dumb lol
Awwww Siwa's face when Palai says "Yes, I love Thana." Poor baby :crybaby2:
It's finally the willing| scene:cheer:
The dialogue before the willing was sooo adorable :love: But honestly I'm a little disappointed...this scene didn't meet my expectations! I felt like their first willing kiss was more passionate. Hopefully, we get more willings in the future episodes :naughty2:
Daaaang...like someone else mentioned, Great's acting was "great" during that last scene!! :clap:

Oooo Bank and Pinkploy filmed more love scenes?! Wow a production team that actually listens to the fans requests?? :O
I guess they realized the power of Siwa and Palai after the ratings jumped for the last episode! Good for them and great for us :thumbup:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I got busy with Christmas and became late to fangirling for the most anticipated episode!! Ahhhh bear with me guys XD

So I think I mentioned this already but I loved all the cute scenes in EP.11. :icon12::icon12: I LOLed when Siwa went into the women's washroom to find Palai and then a random woman screamed :risas3:
Honestly Janjaeng is such a cutie. It would be really nice if she became a good character by the end and only her evil mom suffers from all the bad karma.

EP.12 thoughts:
The scene where Thana tells Siwa about his dad was done really well. Everyone's acting was on point. Props to Great, Bank and Pinkploy. :clap:
I'm sorry but Pang had so much time to escape from Sorasak who was barely able to walk after being drugged :risas3: That was dumb lol
The dialogue before the willing was sooo adorable :love: But honestly I'm a little disappointed...this scene didn't meet my expectations! I felt like their first willing kiss was more passionate. Hopefully, we get more willings in the future episodes :naughty2:
Daaaang...like someone else mentioned, Great's acting was "great" during that last scene!! :clap:

Oooo Bank and Pinkploy filmed more love scenes?! Wow a production team that actually listens to the fans requests?? :O
I guess they realized the power of Siwa and Palai after the ratings jumped for the last episode! Good for them and great for us :thumbup:
I was late to fangirling too. Hahah. Honestly, among all the love scenes, I really like the scene after their willing. They were still in bed having heart to heart conversation and then Jan called Siwa. That scene was just so natural. The forehead kiss from Siwa to Palai was damn lovely.

Pinkploy said that the viewers can look forward to the scene with purple dress she is wearing now. The director even said that the scenes they are shooting today will serve what viewers want.

I think at this point, it is not about rating anymore. This lakorn is about krasae now. Its latest episode got trending on twitters with 20K tweets. The topics of this lakorn often went up to recommending section on pantip due to the amount of likes and praises it has been receiving there. View in bugaboo is increasing significantly. Youtube view of pranang cut scenes increase really fast. Now the good krasae seems to spread to facebook as well, some cut clips got half a million, some are over a million view with 40k to 50k likes etc. More and more people are talking about it now. That's the real deal. At least, the krasae made the cast, the channel, and DaraVDO feel better. Honestly speaking, Siwa and Palai (Bank and Pinkploy) are carrying the whole lakorn now. They are the ones who keep the lakorn going.

According to spoiler,

After Siwa's dad went to ICU. He felt down and Palai has been taking care of him. Siwa told Palai that he should have been taking care of her instead. My bet is that they both might go for a trip together to release some stress. In fact they were supposed to go for a trip in that sky blue couple dress if Palai was not trapped up with Thana in that abandon house. So I think the director is trying to use this plot to add more scenes of them enjoying some of their time together before more storm hitting in upcoming episodes.

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
I was late to fangirling too. Hahah. Honestly, among all the love scenes, I really like the scene after their willing. They were still in bed having heart to heart conversation and then Jan called Siwa. That scene was just so natural. The forehead kiss from Siwa to Palai was damn lovely.

Pinkploy said that the viewers can look forward to the scene with purple dress she is wearing now. The director even said that the scenes they are shooting today will serve what viewers want.

I think at this point, it is not about rating anymore. This lakorn is about krasae now. Its latest episode got trending on twitters with 20K tweets. The topics of this lakorn often went up to recommending section on pantip due to the amount of likes and praises it has been receiving there. View in bugaboo is increasing significantly. Youtube view of pranang cut scenes increase really fast. Now the good krasae seems to spread to facebook as well, some cut clips got half a million, some are over a million view with 40k to 50k likes etc. More and more people are talking about it now. That's the real deal. At least, the krasae made the cast, the channel, and DaraVDO feel better. Honestly speaking, Siwa and Palai (Bank and Pinkploy) are carrying the whole lakorn now. They are the ones who keep the lakorn going.

According to spoiler,

After Siwa's dad went to ICU. He felt down and Palai has been taking care of him. Siwa told Palai that he should have been taking care of her instead. My bet is that they both might go for a trip together to release some stress. In fact they were supposed to go for a trip in that sky blue couple dress if Palai was not trapped up with Thana in that abandon house. So I think the director is trying to use this plot to add more scenes of them enjoying some of their time together before more storm hitting in upcoming episodes.
Haha glad we were late together then XD
I agree...I really liked that scene. No cheesy lines..they were so comfortable with each other :icon12:

Ahh I see. So it seems this lakorn/couple is quite popular among the younger viewers except most of them are active online. I’m glad Ch7 is slowly realizing this and I’m happy for the RR team in that case. And yes, I’m pretty much only watching this lakorn for Siwa and Palai at this point. I skim through the rest of the scenes to get an overall idea haha. Siwa and Palai’s relationship is such a breath of fresh air from typical lakorn couples!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
The book and the lakorn versions are definitely different. The lakorns are like an adaptation from the novel.

Old version focused more on politics while this new version doesn't touch politics at all. Old version never mentioned how n'ek got the evidence of p'ek father wrong doings. But in the book and in New version, it is stated clearly that she stole the documents from Thana. In the book, after realizing that having marriage certificate is not enough for her revenge, she decided to tie him with a baby which he is happy to be tied. Lol.. In old version, n'ek got pregnant because p'ek rape her while we get a willing in New version. In book, Meena is paired up with Wirakorn who is a banker while in old version, Wirakorn is Thana's friend who is a police. There are more differences. I can't mention all. Let me know if you want to know.
Thank you, really. For the infos. If it would not be too much of a trouble, yes, I would appreciate it if you could spoil more (if it is not an inconvenience for you. If it is, there is no problem in saying so. I'm already really happy for your kind replies).

Really, girls, I've never interacted so much in a thread like I'm doing now with RR.

Everyone.. Good news. Bank and Pinkploy shoot more love scene today. I think they want to treat the fans who request for more pranang scenes. Bank had an IG live with Pinkploy earlier at the set which she said to look forward to this scene for next week (Bank said the scene is for Monday next week) .

I'm super excited. YAAAAA:aaaaa:

U can watch their IG live cut here uploaded by Pinkployfamily

http://instagr.am/p/CJQr4yvFxfU/
Aww. I love their couple pajamas. So cute. I can't wait for these scenes. By the way, I think I am going crazy for this lakorn. I even dreamt about Siwa Palai last night. Hahaha. I've been busy with Christmas so I haven't posted much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

I almost couldn't believe when I saw the news of the new scenes being shoot. OMO, they really payed attention to fans complaints and critics. Gues they realized they could better manage the strategy for this lakorn.
And their matching couple PJs!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: So cute!!!

EP.12 thoughts:

According to spoiler,

Haha glad we were late together then XD
I agree...I really liked that scene. No cheesy lines..they were so comfortable with each other :icon12:

Ahh I see. So it seems this lakorn/couple is quite popular among the younger viewers except most of them are active online. I’m glad Ch7 is slowly realizing this and I’m happy for the RR team in that case. And yes, I’m pretty much only watching this lakorn for Siwa and Palai at this point. I skim through the rest of the scenes to get an overall idea haha. Siwa and Palai’s relationship is such a breath of fresh air from typical lakorn couples!
The lakorn is really getting hype on the last couple of eps, mainly among internet users. Not so much among the usual viewers for CH7 lakorns. And we'e gotta say that the production team is doing well. The cast is doing well.
About fangirling, I'm still working, so I had to share my time with fangirling and working. Their love scene... I was a little disappointed, but somehow it felt real, considering that for me it was a down to earth kind of moment. No catarsis, but something that shows simplicity in this so complicated relationship of theirs. All their convos (from the car, where Siwa was sad for in his eyes, their "lakorn"/wedding is almost at the end, and he really doesn't want it to end - to their convo before sleeping together to their pillowtalk afterwards), every dialogue was very simple/down to earth and, yet, very beautiful.
Now I really want to see Palai saying a true "I love you" to Siwa by the end of this lakorn. Boy deserves it...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Im all caught up to the latest episode! Now i cant wait for tomorrow's episode ^^

I even went and listened to the audio summary for ep 13 & 14, but it's hard for me to understand things cause the borderline almost robotic voice is making it hard for me orz i guess I've always rely on watching the scene to see their facial expressions, their body language to comprehend what they're saying

Thank you for this! I saw clips from the old version, was Siwa in old version as humorous as the new version?

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Im all caught up to the latest episode! Now i cant wait for tomorrow's episode ^^

I even went and listened to the audio summary for ep 13 & 14, but it's hard for me to understand things cause the borderline almost robotic voice is making it hard for me orz i guess I've always rely on watching the scene to see their facial expressions, their body language to comprehend what they're saying

Thank you for this! I saw clips from the old version, was Siwa in old version as humorous as the new version?
Not so funny. Siwa in this version is more of a charmer, more lovable than the previous one for me. He is a softie and a sweet person (until now). Former Siwa was more a, how can I say it..., not so sweetie. The r*** part was a no-no for me...

Dearest

恋の予感
Oh no--I think the lawyer will get shot by Pramern...I hope no one dies cause I see Palai at a temple and she's wearing all black. And omg I think she's pregnant since she fainted??

Also in this episode, great acting by everyone during the beginning, but wow Thana's not getting in trouble for nearly killing someone...lakorn logic I guess haha I feel bad for Thana though since Siwa's father is cold blooded killer so I'm not sure there should be any sympathies since he's shown to be calculating murderer. He only cares for himself and his son, but mostly himself. I'm so confused as to why they continue to cut off Siwa's father confessing he killed Thana's father...so like did he not do it or was there some misunderstanding....? Is that why there's constant suspense around his answer? He almost told Palai last time, but Jan interrupted. Now, when he was going to say something, he fainted before finishing. Or maybe he did and I didn't catch it.

Also, I feel bad for Jan...why is her mother trying to convince her she's crazy and shoving pills in her face? If anything, her mom is the problem and would turn anyone crazy with that attitude.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

Not so funny. Siwa in this version is more of a charmer, more lovable than the previous one for me. He is a softie and a sweet person (until now). Former Siwa was more a, how can I say it..., not so sweetie. The r*** part was a no-no for me...
Oh no--I think the lawyer will get shot by Pramern...I hope no one dies cause I see Palai at a temple and she's wearing all black. And omg I think she's pregnant since she fainted??

Also in this episode, great acting by everyone during the beginning, but wow Thana's not getting in trouble for nearly killing someone...lakorn logic I guess haha I feel bad for Thana though since Siwa's father is cold blooded killer so I'm not sure there should be any sympathies since he's shown to be calculating murderer. He only cares for himself and his son, but mostly himself. I'm so confused as to why they continue to cut off Siwa's father confessing he killed Thana's father...so like did he not do it or was there some misunderstanding....? Is that why there's constant suspense around his answer? He almost told Palai last time, but Jan interrupted. Now, when he was going to say something, he fainted before finishing. Or maybe he did and I didn't catch it.

Also, I feel bad for Jan...why is her mother trying to convince her she's crazy and shoving pills in her face? If anything, her mom is the problem and would turn anyone crazy with that attitude.
From some theories out there, some fans are imagining that Thana's father is not dead in reality, but alive and locked up on the border. Just a theory.

From what I got from a spoiler from Youtube, looks like Khun Wut is going to die(?).

Palai is indeed pregnant (6 weeks pregnant). But it looks like Jan is going to cause trouble. Will there be a wedding between Siwa and Jan?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's definitely been a joy to read you guy's comments the past few days. I've just been so lazy to make a comment. lol
But y'all, last week's episodes were amazing and today's episode was just as amazing, or even better because of the amount of sweetness we got today. The scene in the beginning of today's episode was great. I love that as the story progresses, the more their acting gets even better. The tears, the expressions. Everything is literally there. Everyone is doing so great. I love how vulnerable Siwa is. He's not afraid to be weak, cry, or humble himself in front of others. He's very human. I totally understand his desperation to protect his father. Any person that was close to their parents would find it hard to believe that their parent is evil. I mean, he's heard enough evidence to point toward his father's bad deeds but nothing will confirm it for him other than hearing it from his father alone and the evidences collected. Sigh, my poor baby.
Anyways, now let's talk about our precious main lead. WOW. They were soooo freakin natural in today's episode. I know y'all said the scene of them in purple was filmed very recent. Wow. Their offscreen friendship definitely help made that village trip scene super natural. The natural screams Pinkploy kept giving every time was hilarious. They were definitely pulling stunts on each other (improvising) the whole time because of the amount of time one of them almost burst out in laughter or would scream. Bank had to hold it in so many times, i swear. lol But i just love, love how sweet they are to each other. I love how they're not afraid to express to each other, and love to tease each other too. And let's not forget those nose boops he keeps giving her. Ahhh! I swear, my heart was bursting with happiness. I was lowkey, highkey super shy/embarassed to watch their sweet scenes. It was too sweet for my single self. LOL Their sweet scenes were not entirely long but it was enough to makes me fangirl. Now I can't wait for tomorrow's episodes. I can't wait for a pregnant Palai. Hehe. But I don't have a good feeling about tomorrow's episode. Here's to preparing for the heartaches.