[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

mayag

sarNie Adult
Now 4 episodes have been subbed. Seriously, can't wait for Monday...Hahhaa...I used to hate Monday so much before this lakorn starts airing. :risas3:

Of course our Mr. and Mrs. Rathanakrith are smart.:naughty2:
yes same...something to look forward to on a Monday haha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
yes same...something to look forward to on a Monday haha
I'm on the same boat: waiting anxiously for mondais to come.
Seriously, can't wait for Monday...Hahhaa...I used to hate Monday so much before this lakorn starts airing. :risas3:

Of course our Mr. and Mrs. Rathanakrith are smart.:naughty2:
Yes, I’m also excited! Since Bella’s lakorn will be over Monday, I think this ones rating will rise afterwards.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yes, I’m also excited! Since Bella’s lakorn will be over Monday, I think this ones rating will rise afterwards.
So happy that everyone enjoy this lakorn. :cheer:I feel that I'm not alone in this thread. Hahaha. The feedback is just so good so far. All we need now are the rating and live viewing count.

@mayag the hug is everything :love::angel10:

Last edited:

snowy

sarNie Egg
Guys this couple is so cute I can’t. Who ever put them together did a great job.
Monday should come fast!!!

Attachments

mey198

sarNie Egg
Hi guys,
I have been silently reading all of your comments because I forgot my password. Now that I’m able to log in again, I can’t wait to talk about this lakorn. So far I love it. The two main leads are fierce and smart and that’s refreshing to see in a Lakorn. I just hope that continue till the end. Another thing is that I love that there is a little mutual feeling developed between the leads. I know thing will get crazier but it nice to see that there are feeling there so it doesn’t seem force at the end. You know what I mean. Btw are any of you watching it live because from where I live I can’t watch it.

snowy

sarNie Egg
Hi guys,
I have been silently reading all of your comments because I forgot my password. Now that I’m able to log in again, I can’t wait to talk about this lakorn. So far I love it. The two main leads are fierce and smart and that’s refreshing to see in a Lakorn. I just hope that continue till the end. Another thing is that I love that there is a little mutual feeling developed between the leads. I know thing will get crazier but it nice to see that there are feeling there so it doesn’t seem force at the end. You know what I mean. Btw are any of you watching it live because from where I live I can’t watch it.
Hi, I watch it live on Facebook via Ch7HD page. I use a VPN to switch to Thailand (My dedication for pinkploy ). So just know the time it starts there, then you are good to go.

mey198

sarNie Egg
Hi, I watch it live on Facebook via Ch7HD page. I use a VPN to switch to Thailand (My dedication for pinkploy ). So just know the time it starts there, then you are good to go.
Thank you for letting me know but I still can’t watch it. It’s ok. I just watch when it’s uploaded. Any thought on today’s episode?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for letting me know but I still can’t watch it. It’s ok. I just watch when it’s uploaded. Any thought on today’s episode?
The storyline is building up. The dad knows now that the nek and Thana know something and now he’s starting his craziness. Tomorrow Junjang finally knows nek is married to pek. The craziness is about to pop out lol. I want to see nek and pek more lovey haha. He stole a kiss today so that was decent haha. She was pissed as hell but yeah haha. I feel so bad for thana. I swear Gras always plays those sad/nice second role male that doesn’t get the nek.

Omg this video. Pinkploy tattles on Bank to P’Ning and P’Ning says she will handle him for her. Instead he carries P’Ning. I was so nervous her butt was going to show cause she was wearing a dress :pancarta:

http://instagr.am/p/CIKHt3sB92g/
The video's cute lol
Do you know if Ning is exclusively working with CH7? She's everywhere!
Off topic and random but do you know how production company works in thai et? Are they like actors where some are contracted or freelance? Like someone (in another thread) mentioned Porcedoom?? moving to One31. I vaguely remember actors being contracted with a production company and exclusively working with that company but that was years ago. For example, Om Akapan working with Polyplus. Just curious!