[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
So, it looks like next week they are going to sign the marriage certificate. I foresee pain and suffering for our leads after that. From the looks of it, second lead syndrome will hit us, but not for long? Perhaps the doctor sister is going to be the romantic partner of Khun Thana?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
So, it looks like next week they are going to sign the marriage certificate. I foresee pain and suffering for our leads after that. From the looks of it, second lead syndrome will hit us, but not for long? Perhaps the doctor sister is going to be the romantic partner of Khun Thana?
Yes. They are going to sign marriage certificate next ep I think. Nichada is paired with Thana. Praew and Grate said that their couple will play the comedy part to make the story less dramatic because the lead couple part will be painful and suffering.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Finally caught up with the first 2 episodes! Can't wait for next week! I like the suspense factor and the pacing of the story so far.

I agree that the transitions are choppy here and there. It's probably a result of the director trying to get to the main story quickly. I felt like I wasn't really able to appreciate the shock that Palai should have gone through from finding out that her parents had just passed away. For someone who loves her parents so dearly, I was expecting more of a reaction or focus on her despair.

Ugh the evil aunt is so evil! She's ruining Janjaeng's life by corrupting her mind. And Jan is so freaking loud, whiny and annoying!! Good thing Palai at least has a team of good people to have her back and help her out.

The aunt is a great actress and Pinkploy has improved a lot too. Thank god she's finally being styled appropriately!! She looked sooo beautiful in her orange jumpsuit :love:

Are Palai and Thana really a couple?? They already have no chemistry together so I'm not going to feel so bad when they break up :pancarta: I'm ready for more Siwa-Palai scenes. Poor Siwa's going to get caught in between this revenge scheme.

Last edited:

snowy

sarNie Egg
Hi, am so glad I found a community talking about this drama. I grew fond of Pinkploy recently so I was looking forward to her performance.
Overall I like the cast acting and the writing is very good for now. I am happy to ratings are going up because I was getting worried due to the negative comments about her.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, am so glad I found a community talking about this drama. I grew fond of Pinkploy recently so I was looking forward to her performance.
Overall I like the cast acting and the writing is very good for now. I am happy to ratings are going up because I was getting worried due to the negative comments about her.
I really don't understand why people are so negative about her. She is improving in acting each lakorn she's been doing, she is beautiful (I find her very beautiful), does have chemistry (at least in my point of view) with her co-stars. I really cant understand the hate/negativity she receives.

And I am also very happy that ratings are improving along with the plot getting more interesting. I'm super excited for the pranangs married life shenanigans! 5555555555555 But I'm also preparing myself for heartbreak (there will be lots of it).

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yes I too think she’s been improving with each lakorn. She is beautiful and for me, her personality makes her even more beautiful!
Bank too has improved so much from when he first started out in channel 3.

The cinematography of this lakorn makes it look more like a movie than a typical Thai lakorn!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
You shouldn't be much worried much about Pinkploy being hated. It's a sign of increasing popularity. Hahah :naughty2: . At least from what I know, Pinkploy has such a strong fanclub to back her up though she is not yet well known to the public. Her fanclub is small but they are quality people. Most of them are from nice background, independent working women, and they could pay anything for her. They just don't often fight back with haters; so those people who are hating her are not aware that she has a strong and very organized fanbase. She didn't get nominated at many award shows and has won 2 rising star awards this year for nothing.

Ok. Back to the topic. I think this lakorn has changed many people's mind about her. Not many of them dare to say she can't act anymore.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yes I too think she’s been improving with each lakorn. She is beautiful and for me, her personality makes her even more beautiful!
Bank too has improved so much from when he first started out in channel 3.

The cinematography of this lakorn makes it look more like a movie than a typical Thai lakorn!
I agree with everything you said. This lakorn has a nice cinematography that we mostly see in film.

snowy

sarNie Egg
You shouldn't be much worried much about Pinkploy being hated. It's a sign of increasing popularity. Hahah :naughty2: . At least from what I know, Pinkploy has such a strong fanclub to back her up though she is not yet well known to the public. Her fanclub is small but they are quality people. Most of them are from nice background, independent working women, and they could pay anything for her. They just don't often fight back with haters; so those people who are hating her are not aware that she has a strong and very organized fanbase. She didn't get nominated at many award shows and has won 2 rising star awards this year for nothing.

Ok. Back to the topic. I think this lakorn has changed many people's mind about her. Not many of them dare to say she can't act anymore.
I’ve seen how well organized her fan based is, they always cheer her up and the fan pages and YouTube videos are well kept, as subscribers are increasing.

Her acting is great! I don’t even speak Thai but I found her voice soothing, so I even watch the episodes raw, then wait for subs.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I’ve seen how well organized her fan based is, they always cheer her up and the fan pages and YouTube videos are well kept, as subscribers are increasing.

Her acting is great! I don’t even speak Thai but I found her voice soothing, so I even watch the episodes raw, then wait for subs.
Thippy is a quick subber. We will get ep3 and 4 subbed really soon. Me too. I really like Pinkploy's voice. She really knows how to use it in lakorn.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You know this is my first lakorn of Pinkploy. In the looks department, her looks have really grown on me and she has a very cute dimple and has nice height! I think she looks really pretty here. Her acting isn’t bad for a newbie. I didn’t watch her first Lakorn so I can’t really compare the two but I’m really enjoying this lakorn.I hope this lakorn continues to grow her popularity. I’m actually very excited to see her with Euro since Euro is one of my new fav newbies.

snowy

sarNie Egg
You know this is my first lakorn of Pinkploy. In the looks department, her looks have really grown on me and she has a very cute dimple and has nice height! I think she looks really pretty here. Her acting isn’t bad for a newbie. I didn’t watch her first Lakorn so I can’t really compare the two but I’m really enjoying this lakorn.I hope this lakorn continues to grow her popularity. I’m actually very excited to see her with Euro since Euro is one of my new fav newbies.
I’m impatiently waiting for that one too. Their interactions are so cute, and today they were hanging out with the child.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

Hmmmm, I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying it for us. That's good to know. Me, being such a newbie in Thai Ent world, I still don't know many of this details about these artists fanclubs.

And also back to the topic: I really want to see the pranangs moments of comic relief. They just love to pick at each other. On the other side, I suffered a little for Thana today. And I think I'll be sad for Siwa's mom too (though I still don't know if she's good or bad yet).

snowy

sarNie Egg
Hmmmm, I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying it for us. That's good to know. Me, being such a newbie in Thai Ent world, I still don't know many of this details about these artists fanclubs.

And also back to the topic: I really want to see the pranangs moments of comic relief. They just love to pick at each other. On the other side, I suffered a little for Thana today. And I think I'll be sad for Siwa's mom too (though I still don't know if she's good or bad yet).
I felt bad for Thana too... but show must go on.

But that car scene today . Bank-Pink have chemistry but the writers are also great.