[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
but there's one thing about her acting that bothers me lol. She does this wide eye staring when she's mad...in all her lakorns hahaha.
I actually think she does well with her eyes, pwahaha. I personally don't think it's too wide... I mean you can tell she's make her eyes bigger but it's not exaggerated to me so I love it, haha.

I'm still surprised they gave this to Pinkploy and honestly, Bank too. Let's see... The last lakorn I watched of Bank was the one with Mookda so he could had definitely improved since then. At the time, I thought he could had def. improved on his expressions, especially when expressing anger and sadness. Maybe he did! I just haven't seen it yet. For Pinkploy, it was with Ko and i do think she did good enough in that role. So maybe this won't be that bad?? I'll look forward to seeing photos and teasers!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I am so happy for her that she got 3 prime time lakorns for next year. They all sound interesting. I hope these lakorns will make her popular. @Chario mintmario , thank you for sharing. I couldn't find her two lakorns thread
She is not yet exposed to prime time lakorn fans. So we'll see. But Rahut Rissaya if remake well, she and Bank will get more popular. This type of lakorn always attract audiences.

Edit: I just made the threads to both lakorns...

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm still surprised they gave this to Pinkploy and honestly, Bank too. Let's see... The last lakorn I watched of Bank was the one with Mookda so he could had definitely improved since then. At the time, I thought he could had def. improved on his expressions, especially when expressing anger and sadness. Maybe he did! I just haven't seen it yet. For Pinkploy, it was with Ko and I do think she did good enough in that role. So maybe this won't be that bad?? I'll look forward to seeing photos and teasers!
I could think of 2 reasons. (1) Giving remake lakorn to newbie is more beneficial. Comparison between both versions will happen. So, it's better to cast someone new than established actor/actress. It will draw people to watch the newbie. If they don't like, they can just bash/ criticize and drop the lakorn. Less damage... (2) Pinkploy is one of Dida's favorite kids. Her being cast here might have something to do with Dida as well. Dida and Dara Video who will produce this are related by blood. I did some research and found that Khun Nus of Dida always know before everyone about her upcoming schedules. However, it's just my guess.

Bank's lakorn with Pim hasn't aired yet. He really missed the screen for the whole year. I think he will do a good job here. Siva's role suits him. They haven't had fitting yet. The filming might start in January. We need to wait for a long time before getting any update.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
So finally, they started filming today. They had a fitting since early January but haven't released official pics and promotional poster yet. Some pics from the filming today. Bank hasn't started shooting yet. I don't know which character Praew plays here. A lot of people said she plays Nichada (the doctor and p'ek friend).

P.S. So far, the wardrobe looks good.
WechatIMG215.jpeg WechatIMG216.jpeg WechatIMG214.jpeg

Attachments

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Anyway, they added a new character in this version. N'ek in this version has a younger brother plays by Khawtu (he is p'ek in folk lakorn Nang Sib Song). I'm curious how much they changed in this version.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Praew is so cute, why isn't she promoted. She stands out a lot more than Pinkploy in the pics.
I guessed because Praew is a late addition to Ch7. She was a Polyplus kid before. So technically, Pinkploy has privilege since she basically grows up with Ch7. Praew plays supporting to Pupe in Roy Pa and a n'ek for an evening lakorn. I think she still has a chance to be promoted later. Look at Maggie and Tubtim as examples.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
They have been filming consistently so far. I expect quite a lot from this version because it looks like the production team put a lot of effort here. From costumes to locations...everything looks quite well prepared. I'm loving the cast...Young and fresh... Ch7 and DaraVDO are not promoting this lakorn much lately because both Bank and Pinkploy have lakorn airing in the same slot. They haven't released its promotional poster and any official fitting pics yet.

WechatIMG238.jpeg
WechatIMG237.jpeg
WechatIMG232.jpeg
WechatIMG230.jpeg
WechatIMG229.jpeg
WechatIMG227.jpeg WechatIMG228.jpeg

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
No matter what you guys said, I still think Pinkploy is very pretty just like a doll. :love::angel10: And Bank is so handsome here.. And I think they have been filming in this house which is so chic and modern. I put some more pics in the spoiler. Most of them are Pinkploy's pics because she have been filming the most so far.

WechatIMG225_60.png WechatIMG226.jpeg Untitled..._60.png

WechatIMG234.jpeg WechatIMG233.jpeg WechatIMG236.jpeg WechatIMG231.jpeg WechatIMG224_70.png

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
No matter what you guys said, I still think Pinkploy is very pretty just like a doll. :love::angel10: And Bank is so handsome here.. And I think they have been filming in this house which is so chic and modern. I put some more pics in the spoiler. Most of them are Pinkploy's pics because she have been filming the most so far.

View attachment 37806 View attachment 37807 View attachment 37808

bleh ! She makes me miss Noon visual in previous version.

I Gookgik was given N'ek roles. She proved before she can play N'ek and she looks better than a lot of overhyped newbies

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Pinkploy look pretty in pictures. In some angles, she’s okay looking. She’s slowly growing on me. Can’t wait to see this version.
Yes it happened to me too. Her visual and personality slowly grow on me too. She is like a normal girl, not a hi-so celebrity. I got this vibe of her. And I like her parents:love: They are such a low profile and easy-going family.

p.s. I see quite many people are waiting for this lakorn too. Mae Bia has just start filming and P'Ae said Ch7 wants it on air in September this year. So we can expect Rahut Rissaya to be on air in August the earliest. It took them roughly 6 and a half month to finish filming a prime-time lakorn (non action).

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes it happened to me too. Her visual and personality slowly grow on me too. She is like a normal girl, not a hi-so celebrity. I got this vibe of her. And I like her parents:love: They are such a low profile and easy-going family.
I don’t really know or follow her, but I’ll watch her if the lakorn is good. I didn’t really like that lakorn of her and Ko, but I like Ko in the other Evening lakorn where he was a copy and he likes one of the four sisters... I’m bad at remembering lakorn titles.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I don’t really know or follow her, but I’ll watch her if the lakorn is good. I didn’t really like that lakorn of her and Ko, but I like Ko in the other Evening lakorn where he was a copy and he likes one of the four sisters... I’m bad at remembering lakorn titles.
I see. He is paired with Mamaew in Si Mai Karn...lol...It's a funny lakorn I know. I didn't watch it but it got high rating and good buzz too. That lakorn of her and Ko is like people either hate it to the max or like it to the core. :risas3: I can understand why some people don't like it and why some people like me are so crazy about it.:pancarta:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Man yall some haters here. Lol. Get outta here if yall gotta a problem! Lol! I'm loving the cast! And Pinkploy looks gorgeous! I'm super duper excited for this version since I loved Noon& Paul's ver.
U remember when bank was with ch3 as second lead. I'm glad he left to ch7. Now they're promoting him right.
C the thing I like about ch7 is that they try to promote alot of newbies prime or no prime to leads. Even if they dont got that pa'ek Na'ek look vibe. But ch3 always do same pairings or pairing A- list with A - list never giving some actors actress a chance to shine. That's bleh!
But yeah anyways! Ugh I can't wait! This pair is refreshing, I c the chemistry and loving the wardrobes!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Guys, Bank and Pinkploy have already been cast. So no point in complaining anymore :pancarta:

I only recently found out about this remake so I'm sooo freaking excited!! Mainly because I miss Bank on screen so much. I'm really not enjoying his new horror lakorn. I didn't really like Pinkploy in KKRKKR because I felt like she made her character out to be super harsh and loud. But it could have been the director's fault too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But the more I watch her interviews, the more I'm loving her personality! She's just a cute little ball of light :angel10:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
LOL guys girls...Say hello to the new Palai and Siva :icon12::angel10:... If it is not called chemistry, I don't know what it is :love:. I'm loving them already. I have a feeling that DaraVDO has like a high expectation for this lakorn. Even Bank himself said in his recent interview that he felt Rahut Rissaya has the best script and he is sure that this one will come out well. As of now, just look at their pics first. :pancarta:

WechatIMG249.jpeg WechatIMG246.jpeg WechatIMG247.jpeg
WechatIMG248.jpeg WechatIMG250.jpeg