[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Tubtim is very good as rai but as n'k she lack the look because she doesn't have screen appear that draw me as audience want to watch her as a n'k.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
i am very sure kem will over take weir oneday because his has the whole package and mooda too because she very talent actress and she is outshining bow. bow become popular because of the news she making with the actors that she try be ko jin with , and because her lakorn are average, boring,childish and immature and i could not finish watching any of her lakorn at all.
I see you seem to like to compare Bow to Mookda a lot. No need to compare the two, they’re from the same channel. Bow is more experience than Mookda and she has had a few successful lakorns. The channel gave roles to what they think it’s good for her and she’s good at it. She’s been getting more events works as well. Mookda has just started not too long so I can’t judge her acting yet. I like her, but I see other newbie actors that are just are just as good as her or better. Mookda is lucky to find success in her lakorn w/Mike so be thankful and take what the channel gives her now , bc ch7 will teat her like any of their former actors.

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
No you are wrong because bow lakorn just reached average rating not one of her lakorn has been a hit because I have been skimming tthough all of her lakorn and most of the her characters are immature and childish I could not finish watching any of it because it so boring . Ch7 have been promoting her so much and her acting skill is ok but not good yet. There is no luck in thai entertainment industry they have to be good in acting to outshine themselves as a actresses and the two lakorn I think it doesn't suit bow are norah and hong neur mongkorn, norah they should give the role to Now, and hong neur mongkorn should give it to Sammy, they will kill that role. And mookda became well known in massaya and MLG make her so popular because she play Nampueng spot on, us as a audience love her character in that lakorn not just luck like you said.

• Love
Reactions: Ele

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Putting Mike aside, I thought Bow did wonderfully in that lakorn. I like Dr. Dentist but I was drawn more to Bow. And to me, that lakorn puts her on the map. Yeah, the fan service was overload between her and Mike but even if it's with another pra'ek the lakorn would have still been successful. She was adorable in there. And I also, like her in the lakorn with Mik (their first one). She has a n'ek vibe to her.

I like Mookda and she seemed to have a lot of chemistry with her co-stars...but there's one thing about her acting that bothers me lol. She does this wide eye staring when she's mad...in all her lakorns hahaha. I like mussaya so much I brushed it aside then watched her in other lakorns, I'm like girl needs to chill with that (still like her though). Anyway, both Mookda and Bow have room for improvement.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I had watch norah the first one with noon, she was very good with dancing and acting but with bow her character so childish and her dancing so stiff. Now is a better choice she is a dancer like noon. As a actors you have to use your eyes to express the anger or sadness and and I like it when mookda using her eyes to show her anger, ok for now I do not want to argue with you anymore because we both have different opinions.

• Love

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
And I dislike it so much when bow try to Kojin most of her p'k, and lot of news with them, I just want her to be independent actress not to rely on her kojin, I will give you example the p'k she has a lot of news with Mike, donut, mik and the other one I forgot his name.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Can't believe Noon & Paul's version was from 2007. Was it really that long ago? Lol

I like Bank as an actor although I haven't seen much of his lakorns. Only the one with Kwan and Win.

I don't know n'ek so I can't comment.

@Koy123 OH YES! Pinkploy does look like Emma! I was wondering why she looks familiar.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Personally, I got attached to any character through voice projection. I find Mookda beautiful but her voice does not convince me during acting. However, I am looking to watch her in Soh Wayree. :naughty2:

For Koojin thing, it's really natural. No matter how hard you try, the audience will not JIN you if they don't like. I like Bow's personality. I think she is so down to earth. It's not like she is faking and trying hard. Sometimes it's Ch7's plan to promote their KooJin they want to. Now they are promoting Mik/Bow since they do have a fanbase. Ch7 is also riding on Ko/Pinkploy krasae though it's not so obvious. However, they also want them to stand strong individually.

What i'm worried for this lakorn is Dara Video :crybaby2:. I pray they will not ruin this remake.:worship2: They got such a good cast.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
You are wrong about mookda voice because in MLG she call p pha name in such endearingly and differently and I love it each time she calling p pha name.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Glad that Pink ploy got a nangek in this after the news. I like her , she is beautiful and good looking.i think ch7 made right decision to promote her.
Actually this Rahut Rissaya remake is her 3rd prime time lakorn. Her first primetime with Jin (Mongkorn Chao Praya) will air early next year. Second one with Louise (Sing Sang Pa). I'm just so happy Ch7 gave such a good slap kiss role to her after 2 back to back action lakorn. Luckily, her role is a kind-hearted delicate kindergarten's owner/ teacher in Mongkorn Chao Praya. So she will have very little action scenes there. For Sing Sang Pa, she is a leader of a thief gang....lol...:pancarta: such a contrast between the two action lakorns.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
You are wrong about mookda voice because in MLG she call p pha name in such endearingly and differently and I love it each time she calling p pha name.
Maybe I haven't warmed up to her voice color yet. But this won't stop me from watching Soh Wayree. I might have a different opinion after watching the later one.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Actually this Rahut Rissaya remake is her 3rd prime time lakorn. Her first primetime with Jin (Mongkorn Chao Praya) will air early next year. Second one with Louise (Sing Sang Pa). I'm just so happy Ch7 gave such a good slap kiss role to her after 2 back to back action lakorn. Luckily, her role is a kind-hearted delicate kindergarten's owner/ teacher in Mongkorn Chao Praya. So she will have very little action scenes there. For Sing Sang Pa, she is a leader of a thief gang....lol...:pancarta: such a contrast between the two action lakorns.
I am so happy for her that she got 3 prime time lakorns for next year. They all sound interesting. I hope these lakorns will make her popular. @Chario mintmario , thank you for sharing. I couldn't find her two lakorns thread

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Can't believe Noon & Paul's version was from 2007. Was it really that long ago? Lol

I like Bank as an actor although I haven't seen much of his lakorns. Only the one with Kwan and Win.

I don't know n'ek so I can't comment.

@Koy123 OH YES! Pinkploy does look like Emma! I was wondering why she looks familiar.
In a few angles, Pinkploy looks like Emma and in another angle, she look like the other actress I’ve mentioned. She is pretty in some angles.
Bank is cute, he does well in cute light lakorn. He needs improvement in dramatic acting, but he’s better than some actors I’ve seen.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't say that she can't act, I said she ok but not good yet, and I do not want her to do too much fans service with mik and playing koojin too much , I just want to be popular because of her acting not the other thing.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
PinkPloy is downgrade from Noon. I mean Noon during her heydays time with that look and that acting... Sorry but PinkPloy is miscasted. Maybe the slap and kiss will attract people but I mean you had freaking hot Noon in the previous version ! This is like casting Michelle Chen as Xiao Long Nu right after Liu Yi Fei...

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you 100/% aabout this because she is very new actress and she has not yet have the experience to play the challenge role, they should give this role to Now, min pechaya or stephany etc.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
That why I hate the boss of ch7 because they over look their talented ones and they do not treat their stars fairly. I have watched this lakorn noon was very good and I have no expectations of pinkploy in this lakorn much.