❤️[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If) : Boom Piyaphun/ Pim Pimprapa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I really enjoyed this lakorn. Great OST.
I'm glad they didn't spend the whole lakorn on revenge. We saw them fall in love for about 9 ep. He did a revenge for about 3 ?4?ep. Nk made him suffer even more. I do wish they had more interaction with nk & her real mom. They never really show them bonded. I also wish they progress Non more in Terms that he pined over her until the end. I wished they had him be over it and was a supportive friend.

I like how Pat called her out for being like pk when he was a jerk. Pk suffered the lost of 4 ppl he loves, nk, kid (so he thought) and parents. His own fault. He got his karma. Urg at the end they are both so stubborn.

I love Pat-s words to Non. Wish they developed it better. He all of a sudden has a epiphany...wish they show his reaction more after the kiss...being more conflicted with his feeling...but not really...i needed more lol show him thinking of her and missing her more. Him expecting her to burst into his office but she is no longer there...

Last edited:

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I really enjoyed this movie. Didn’t think I would honestly. But I’m glad I gave this a go.
I think Pan was being a lil too mean towards the end. I mean, I understand why she was being meAn to Pol but to her son? She couldn’t just be cordial with with her baby daddy for the sake of her son. He cried for his dad and everything and she still said his dad was dead. And then after all that, she forgives him after a lil speech. Lol. Also wish we would’ve seen more pat and non scenes after they got together. Non was my fave character in the movie. Hehe. But overall, it was good.

meringue

sarNie Egg
I like this lakorn and it was a pleasant surprise because the first few episodes were difficult and cringy to watch. I am glad they felt in love before his revenge because you can see some hurt in Pol when he was being cruel to her. I don’t like Non, those type of second male lead and friend is suffocating. For 14 episodes he was in love with Pan so I find it hard to believe that now he’s loving Pat. Seem like he settled for the one that loves him instead of who he loves. At least, their story has a happy conclusion. I like the ending and how Pol and Pan were speaking to “us” audiences with good life lesson for a happy relationship and the message caption at the end.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like this lakorn and it was a pleasant surprise because the first few episodes were difficult and cringy to watch. I am glad they felt in love before his revenge because you can see some hurt in Pol when he was being cruel to her. I don’t like Non, those type of second male lead and friend is suffocating. For 14 episodes he was in love with Pan so I find it hard to believe that now he’s loving Pat. Seem like he settled for the one that loves him instead of who he loves. At least, their story has a happy conclusion. I like the ending and how Pol and Pan were speaking to “us” audiences with good life lesson for a happy relationship and the message caption at the end.
Non didn't say he loves her. He said he likes her & want to date.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
finished watching this one
Like everyone, I like that they show P'ek and N'ek falling in love before the revenge starts. Because usually, in the lakorn world, they just starts with the revenge, and I'm always baffled by why N'ek still chose P'ek. But here, there are quite a lot of sweet romantic scenes. P'ek suffers alone for six years, even if they didn't show it, so he already pays for what he did.

Boom and Pim did a good job. I like their chemistry, I don't mind if they reunite in another lakorn.

Maybe I'm the only one who like Tam and Ni side story, wishing they make a better job developing their story. I feel so so for Non and Pat story.

Overall, it's the lakorn that I can rewatch later on

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Not gonna lie, I was expecting more from this lakorn. TBH the trailer was a whole lot better than the actual lakorn. Something felt a little off in this lakorn, perhaps it was the rushed nature during some scenes and the prolongment of others (Covid may have also been a factor since I know this was partially filmed during Covid).

The pra'ek is a dick. Period. He's a self entitled, immature, selfish, spoiled brat that I didn't start liking him until the last couple of episodes when he became a dad. His reasoning for hurting Parn hurt my head and I've been through SO many revenge lakorns. I blame it on the execution of his revenge, like huh?.

The love story needed some work. I wasn't feeling it even though Boom and Pim have chemistry. I think the slap and kiss in the beginning needed to be a bit longer, I feel like they fell in love too early.

I liked the secondary romances but they really didn't get going until the last episode. I wanted more development for Ni and Tum. I'd like it more if Ni actually developed into a good character, she had potential but she remained a brat until the very end. Similar with Pat and Non.

I usually like it when they show the leads as parents, but this took a little long and dragged out. They dragged out Pol crawling back to Parn a little too much to the point that Parn seemed annoying. Kinda went in circles with the pushing and pulling away amongst the mom, dad, and kid.

Good premise but executed kind of sloppily. Not bad by any means but kind of exhausting.