❤️[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If) : Boom Piyaphun/ Pim Pimprapa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Neko has said that she will sub this. Anyways, is Boom's nose fake? It looks okay in the front, but his side profile is a bit... erm.
I think he got a nose job. And it wasn’t a good one lol. I agree with that side profile.

Reactions: rae

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Neko has said that she will sub this. Anyways, is Boom's nose fake? It looks okay in the front, but his side profile is a bit... erm.
Thank goodness someone will sub this lakorn. I'm currently watching KLKNNHJ and I also find Boom and Pim cute. Glad that they are having a lakorn together.

Hoping that everything will be back to normal already. The virus ruined everything.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Boom has the exact same nose as Bank Artit. They are both of Chinese heritage and their original nose was kind of "piggy" looking and short so they tried to get it corrected so it would be less flat and more pointed but it is hard because no matter what their nose is going to look oddly pinched due to their original shape.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So I was browsing on IG as usual for updates if there are any new lakorns or scheduled to air lakorns and I came across tagged photos saying that this will air on May 26. Can someone confirm if it is legit?

EDIT: Weir and Mookda's lakorn will air on May 26 instead of this.

Last edited:

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I heard somewhere said that they finised filming, just yesterday? seems like a lot of fans are waiting for this lakorn since it's a big comeback for Pimmy. hope it will be in the next slot

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I read that this may take over Marn Bang Jai mon-tue slot. If so, that's too bad. I wanted Marn Bang Jai (MON-TUE), Peek Hong (WED-THUR), & then Prom Pissawad (FRI-SUN) lol. Would had been so nice.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I read that this may take over Marn Bang Jai mon-tue slot. If so, that's too bad. I wanted Marn Bang Jai (MON-TUE), Peek Hong (WED-THUR), & then Prom Pissawad (FRI-SUN) lol. Would had been so nice.
i think they need to rush due to the 2month cancel. even MBJ is not yet finished shooting, they have scenes left or filming for more eps. wonder what would be next for Fri-Sun if not Prom Pissawad, hope not a rerun again :(

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
i think they need to rush due to the 2month cancel. even MBJ is not yet finished shooting, they have scenes left or filming for more eps. wonder what would be next for Fri-Sun if not Prom Pissawad, hope not a rerun again :(
They just wrapped up the filming for Marn Bang Jai yesterday too. Look like every production companies are shooting consistently without break in order to meet the deadline.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
You're actually right, this will take over Marn Bang Jai.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm glad I have something to watch right after Marn Bang Jai! Really hope this one is good.