❤️[CH7] Prai Sangkeet (Mummai) : Bank Arthit/ Pim Pimprapa/ Num Sornram

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm still trying to get uses to Bank getting praek roles. Like sometimes he can be adorable, otherwise there's no charm in him. As for Pim, she has beautiful singing voice but her acting doesn't wow me. I thought she was annoying when I saw her onscreen for the first - as supporting on that lakorn with Green and Thunwa.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still trying to get uses to Bank getting praek roles. Like sometimes he can be adorable, otherwise there's no charm in him. As for Pim, she has beautiful singing voice but her acting doesn't wow me. I thought she was annoying when I saw her onscreen for the first - as supporting on that lakorn with Green and Thunwa.
Agreed, I'm surprised Bank is getting so many p'ek roles. He's not bad but he's not great either. Then again maybe Ch7 is short on p'eks lol idk

Last edited:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
They don’t have any new generation pek basically bank & boom are the only one in the new generation trying to promote them & no new faces either.
I really like Boom! He was a baby face. But where is he? I swear hw only got like two lakorns as praek... The one with Nao and also the one with Hana Lewis. It doesn't seem like Ch7 are promoting him at all. I want to see him with Mook especially!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
There's nothing that stands out about Mek - he's more of a supporting character for me at least.
Yeah, I don't really think he stands out. But neither do Bank or Big M, to me, yet they're getting p'ek roles lol.

Last edited:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I don't really think he stand out. But neither do Bank or Big M, to me, yet they're getting p'ek roles lol.
Yeah, I'm not feeling Big M as praek too. He's pretty petite and skinny - idk he works out or anything since I don't follow him, but he looks tiny as praek. He looks more like those baddie guy characters in lakorns where they just pop up for action scenes.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I'm not feeling Big M as praek too. He's pretty petite and skinny - idk he works out or anything since I don't follow him, but he looks tiny as praek. He looks more like those baddie guy characters in lakorns where they just pop up for action scenes.
Lmao so true!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mek is adorable to me....I find him better looking than Bank...I love him in that lakorn as the Bodyguard

Sammy and Him look good together

They have Bomb and Bank...I don't see why Mek can't join in

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Hey...sorry I like Bank. He's not that great looking, but good enough to entertain me. After I saw him in 2 dramas (one he was with Kelly/Serium/Sammy and another one with Mookada, I start to like him. Don't mind to see him more but for this kind of horror drama, don't want him in ...I'm afraid that I'll lost interest of him. Horror drama is not my cup of tea.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Glad to see Num is back in his home channel. Even though he's been acting with the other channels plenty of times it still feels weird not to see him on ch7. Bank isn't attractive at first glance but he's certainly charming onscreen for some reason, though he fits more as supporting characters like the pra'ek's brother or best friend.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Bank Artit is hot. Have you seen his b.tt ? Gives Matt a run for her money. I liked him with Mookda (channel needs to be sued for the "kissing scenes" fiasco). I'd rather Bank than Big M, Kelly, Vee or New

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Bank Artit is hot. Have you seen his b.tt ? Gives Matt a run for her money. I liked him with Mookda (channel needs to be sued for the "kissing scenes" fiasco). I'd rather Bank than Big M, Kelly, Vee or New
Yes, I'm with you. I see something in Bank.