[CH7] Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Pordeecom): Weir Sukollawat / Stephanie Auernig

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Yaam, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Hahahaha. So funny! Love their bickering relationship. Totally look forward to it!!!! I hope we get to see this lakorn this before the end of this year!

DaoRisa likes this.
  2. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

3. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

I have a feeling there will be plenty of singing in this lakorn. Weir character seems full of humor already! Sounds like a fun lakorn hopefully!

Finally a photo of them together taken by Weir himself. https://www.instagram.com/p/BkBx4gjhuNe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=twa8ghw82drp

I can't imagine Step with anyone else besides Mik, Louis, Weir, Om, & maybe Porsche... Ch7 doesn't have alot of actors. Thunwa probably too short for Steph. Lol. Well there's Mike and Big too, but I'm not feeling them. Bank definitely can't see him with hot Steph bc he looks like a baby!

4. Hanajungupup

Hanajungupup sarNie Adult

And this one too, look like Steph filming both this one and one with Louis same time.
    They are looking good together alreadyy awww.
    Remember Mik said that he want to act romantic comedy with Steph and would pay more money to more love scene LOL . But Weir got the chance first hahaa

[​IMG]

cr: pantip

DaoRisa likes this.
  5. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Yeah, she's filming both right now. The one with Louis is probably half way done or more, so hopefully we get to see it before this year ends. As much as I don't want Steph s praeks to recycle, I'm ready to see Mik and Steph again. Lol. Miss them so much. And yes, Weir did beat Mik to it. Haha.

DaoRisa and xcinsationalx like this.
  6. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah, they look good together.

8. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

They do look good together! I wasn't sure if their looks would be compatible bc Steph is mixed and Weir is so Thai looking. But after seeing them in mv I was blown away!

9. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

I rrally can't wait for this especially knowing they'll be getting married!

10. phatman

Mv??

11. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Weir and Steph were featured in a mv together right before this lakorn confirmed.

phatman likes this.
  12. phatman

Oo. Can you share it?

xcinsationalx likes this.
  13. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Forgot who the singers were, it's somewhere on Youtube. I'll try to find it again.

Anyway Steph is lakorn Pordeecom daughter or what. I noticed her last two lakorns were both with Mik and both with their production and her two new lakorns filming right now are with them too. Hopefully she branch out to other productions as well although Ch7 honestly do have many good productions at all.

xcinsationalx likes this.
  14. phatman

15. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

Here it is!

DaoRisa, phatman and xcinsationalx like this.
  16. chi chi

chi chi sarNie Juvenile

I wanna see this one before the one with Bow

phatman and DaoRisa like this.
  17. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

phatman likes this.
  18. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thank you. Look forward to this one with patient.

19. phatman

Same.

20. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Me too! I'm hoping they air both of Steph new lakorns around the same time bc they've been filming for a long while.

DaoRisa and xcinsationalx like this.