❤️[CH7] Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Pordeecom): Weir Sukollawat / Stephanie Auernig

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Counting down for fitting! So close yet so far!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Still waiting for fitting couple pics to release. So far only fitting pics of Steph solo are and her high-so makeup is super dramatic!!!! But she looks beautiful as ever! This girl is glamorous whether it's a natural or glammed up look! Was watching Cupids recently and Chompoo reminded me of Steph - it's the eyes and maybe smile, but definitely not the face structure or anything else.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Seems like the started filming already with Steph sonce she's traveling in Bali right now. She need to hurry & come back, because I can't wait see her & Weir together! Not sure how I feel about this being a romantic comedy though. I mean I'm glad Steph has a different genre lakorn, but her first time pairing with Weir I'd like it the storyline to spice up a bit!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Have been followed Stephanie from her 2 lakorns with Mik and I can't wait for this one
Such a spicy looking coupleee, I personally really like her healthy look!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seems like the started filming already with Steph sonce she's traveling in Bali right now. She need to hurry & come back, because I can't wait see her & Weir together! Not sure how I feel about this being a romantic comedy though. I mean I'm glad Steph has a different genre lakorn, but her first time pairing with Weir I'd like it the storyline to spice up a bit!

Yeah. Looks like Weir is filming some outdoor scenes .

Yaam

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjxJXGhjwPp/?hl=vi

They start filming alr, you can see it here
Lol I rewatched that so many times bc I couldn't tell if the lady was Steph or not but it is... Hahaha can someone tell us what weir said and what Steph is screaming about? Seems funny! I can see Steph such a high so already! Can't wait they need to release photos of them together seriously I understand ppl are still hype about Weir and thisa bc their lakorn just ended but yeah

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Lol I rewatched that so many times bc I couldn't tell if the lady was Steph or not but it is... Hahaha can someone tell us what weir said and what Steph is screaming about? Seems funny! I can see Steph such a high so already! Can't wait they need to release photos of them together seriously I understand ppl are still hype about Weir and thisa bc their lakorn just ended but yeah
Hahaa Step already have a look of a hi-so, I really like the way she is wearing in her lakorn!
From what I can understand, Weir said :"If you want to see me again, I promise I will visit you often so that you not dying of missing me" :)) kaka, seems like they have a bickering relationship :)))